Any couple who want to go USA West Coast & Hawaii Honolulu free&easy Oct 2010?

grace_se

Hi, we are a couple who would like to go USA west coast - LA & LasVegas & Hawaii free and easy this Oct2010.

I have checked most of the package tour - 11days LA, LasVegas & San Fracisco, the price is around SGD 4,000 via SQ per person.

I am interested to take the free & easy package from Chan Brother via Delta which is around SGD3,100 per person -
10D LA + LV Fantasia
Package Price : S$2168 per person
Airpport taxes : S$478 per person subjected to change
Inclusion:
~Return Airfare by Delta Airlines
~Return airport trasnfer
~7 nights accommodation
~Admission to Disneyland, Disney's California Adventure Park and Universal Studios
~Factory outlet shopping
~Grand Canyon West tour - free lunch

Please note that F&E does not provide the meal except the free lunch for Grand canyon tour. But even for the packaged tour, they do not provide full meal also.

3D2N Honolulu stopover
Package Price : S$428 per person
Inclusion :
~1 way economy airfare from LA to Honolulu
~2N hotel accommodation base on run-of-house
~Return airport transfer
~City & Pearl Harbor Tour

The reason that i am taking free and easy -
1) The price is almost SGD 900 cheaper for one person.

2) For free&easy, we have 1 day each for Disneyland & California Advneture park. All the packaged tour has only 1 day for one park, only five star tour offer 2 parks in 1 day, which is very rush. I have friends saying that it is almost impossible to finish 2 parks in a day. so which is a waste of money.

3) Instead of taking 10hour coach ride to San franciso, i choose to go Hawaii. which is around 4hour flight from LA. when returning to Singapore. there is flight from Honolulu to Tokyo and tokyo to Singapore.

I am looking for couple who are interested to take the package with me as my husband and family members think that it is safer to another couple or more people to travel gather. The date that we plan to travel is from 17Oct and returning to Singapore on 27Oct. but we are flexible with the date as long as there is cheap airticket. but i heard from the staff from Chan brother that, there is not much seat available for flight going to Honolulu

Please sms me 93385654 if you are interested. Please do it fast as the price for the air ticket is going to increase soon.

Thank you very much.

grace_se

Cons for free and easy -
1)No Singapore tour guide to go with you
2)Nobody check in flight and hotels for you
3)Have to look for gather point for the LasVegas & grand canyon tour when you are at LA
4)No meal provided except the free lunch at Grand Canyon tour

shazpezzazz

Just to let you know that I took up the exact same package last year with my family. However, a month before the trip, Chan Brothers told us that the package had to be 'cancelled' due to 'lack of numbers'. Always check out with other travel agencies just in case please so you won't be left stranded like us.

We eventually went to UTC or something tours at People's Park who gave us the exact same package in spite of our small number.

shazpezzazz

Also, for the outlet shopping trip, try and see if you could visit Kabazon instead. It's a bit further (I'm guessing you're going to stay in Anaheim cuz of the attractions), but the shops there are better. There's Diane Von Furstenberg and Rock N' Republic there.

Grace_se > So have you booked the trip? I am interested in gg to west coast but prefer the LA + LV + SFO and thinking of topping it up with the honolulu portion. however, may burst my budget and may not have so much annual leave. today is the NATAS fair. i m gg to check it out this weekend. my intention is to go during Nov timing (12-26 Nov).

Shaz > the trip by Chan brothers is F&E. 2 to go. there is no minimum group size.

grace_se

Hi 0204, have you booked your tour? in the end i book my own free and easy trip& the date is 12Nov to 23Nov. Have you booked? For some reason i might need to give up my trip. Are u interested? pls pm me for more details