Any comments on Cis**rn?*=e?

piggy08

Hi Eric & Slowwalker,

Thks!
kao_wink.gif

jennie

hi everyone
i had to pay over 650 for my haulage..so ex...iwas fuming mad with my id now...so many problems with her...good thing is that i havent sign the quotation asked her to write everything down including the lighting point charge ..by the way anyone installing bathtub in master bedroom..how much do they charge for the mounting i was quoted 600-700 so ex want meH!!

glennlee79

hi jennie, $650 is all bullshit. $650 is including the haulage+ supplying of sand.but y should we pay for the sand. cis**rn charge $30/lighting pt. cis**rn has the price list of the individual electrical jobs. tell ur id to show it to u 1st b4 u start.

fiona

Understand that for (certain) new flats, the sand MUST buy from the designated company. Cis**rn cannot supply the sand.
happy.gif

slowwalker

Understand from my cis**rn ID,that e haulage charge is base on yr whole package..
Which mean, e more u reno,e lesses u can ask for..

glennlee79

For all of ur info, no matter which company the sand cis**rn get from and no matter how much sand they want to get. The amt of $ paid for the sand should be paid for by cis**rn and not by owners. owners will only pay for the service of haulage. unless is stated in the contract that we owners have to pay for our own sand.

krispy

hey.. .anyone here got annie from cis**rn before?

i'm meeting her this week to discuss my reno works to be done. want to know if she's good and reliable.

i'm not doing that much id work. more construction work cos we already know what we want. is cis**rn reliable? how's the workmanship? will they deliver on time? what's the price like? any discounts or items foc?

eagerly waiting everyone's response.
happy.gif

glennlee79

Hi fiona, i didn't pay for the sand, i argue with them on this pt and they take away the cost of the sand.

Hi krispy, annie's drawing not bad, mine was drawn by her.

jennie

so happy that all problems w my id resolved alreadi, found out to be some small misunderstandings! Come to think of it, my id is nice and efficient. Hopefully, the road ahead will be a smooth one!

exodus75

Hi my reno is almost done and I must say I'm pretty please with the outcome of the whole design and workmanship. My ID didn't disappoint us! =)

nakedtoes

I need to ask.. those using PLC... u using without cover or with cover?? IS 13W w/o cover about the same brightness as 13W x2 with cover..

Without cover will the lights be very glaring

exodus75

Hi Shers, I didn't load my pictures on the web. However I'll send some to your e-mail. It's very much like the showroom concept in Jurong West. I'm sure you've been to the showroom right? How's your reno coming along?

shers83

Hi eric,

thanks. hv received ur files. veri nice color combi. yeah, hv been to the show room. Mine juz started doing painting. nxt wk install lights. so u moved in alrdy?

exodus75

Oh yes, just wanted to say that my ID did a pretty good job for even for the rectification of defects. Best of all I think many other quotes that I've seen hardly can match up to what he has to offer. Oops... I'm really not advertising for him but I really thought he deserves my mentioning in this forum. Well done, Allan!

piggy08

Hi Eric,

I haven't start my reno yet. Think will onli complete next yr mar...will send u de photos once it complete.

By de way, thks fr de email. Nicely done!
happy.gif

jennie

hi eric and piggy08...me too havent started reno coz of the nearing cny...think onli can finish by end feb!!!only going to start the tiling,cement scret,hacking..plumbing works hopefully the first painting before cnyloh!!
by the way does the installation of aircon have to be done after the plmbing works finish?

exodus75

My pleasure Jennie =) Yup, got all my furniture in already. Have not decided when to shift in though. But will pop by every now and then to stay over.

porky78

Hi! Anyone has the address of cis**rn showflat somewhere in Sengkang/Puggol? I don't remember where exactly is the place but the flat is resort theme and there is a dog in the house. Could anyone who knows furnish me the address?
Thanks!

slowwalker

Sorry Ah Ping,
My ID postponed e hand-over date from end of last year to mid of Jan 06.
sad.gif

Hence,i'm not able to provide any pix for u yet..

jennie

hi everyone i just started reno recently...just like to check with anyone did they have to pay for the sand thot should be included in the basic package since they are doing the tiling work!!

fiona

Hi Jennie,

Wow, scary leh.. Do you mind to share your ID with me? If it's not convenient here, can PM me?

Thanks in advance! ^_^

jennie

SO far, I have not been veri pleased w the organisation skills of xxxxx n up till now, has not been shown the so called perspective drawings, been more than 3 mths alreadi my goodness!

fiona

So what happened to the haulage charges? Did your ID get back to you already? If you don't like her, I think you can change ID one rite?

angelina

Hi all,

We were introduced by a friend to come to this forum to seek some advice/help.

Our problem is :

Has anyone tried to terminate agreement with Ciseeern before? Due to unforeseen circumstances, me and FH wish to terminate our agreement with them. We have not signed any quotation (i.e. the one with the terms and conditions), just the agreement that states which package we wish to book.

Do you guys think that we would have any chance to terminate the agreement? Sigh, some more we already paid some deposit.

kao_confused.gif

slowwalker

Hi Angelina,
From what i know, your deposit will be gone, or u can convert to something else... Like Design feature wall, shoe cabinet or etc etc if the deposit can cover.

Best is, check with the ID whom u signed.

angelina

Hi slowwalker,

Thanks for the info. If that's the case, then I am more relieved. The problem we face now is that we are still hesitating if we should go ahead and tell our ID that we are terminating the agreement. Not sure whether she will turn nasty? And we are not sure if we could just terminate like this. What if cannot then it may spoil our working relationship with the ID?

Sigh... so troubled....

kao_cry.gif

slowwalker

Hi Angelina,
Dun worried so much.
Have a talk with your ID, for these, i will prefer face to face. Let her understand where or what's goes wrong.

If she dun buy that and insist to go with the agreement, then u can try to talk to her manager.

slowwalker

Hi JJ,
My hse jus completed e reno.
Overall i would say "i'm disappointed with their workmanship."
But not sure whether to do with holiday mood or not (Hurry HOme).
I'm still waiting for my ID to patch up those defects and this is my 3 times asking them to patch.(*sain*)
And, also depend on yr luck also, sometimes.