Any comment on Hi-Tech Service

eillen

Hi,

I'm looking for printing for my wedding card. Have anyone use Hi-Tech before. Can give comment on their work?

Thanks.

dapimon

Service is okie. But U need to give them ample time to print the cards cos they may take a while to print the cards but it's one of the lowest priced in town.

eillen

Hi Dapimon,

In the end, I used Hi-Tech for printing the insert. I would said that their serve not bad cos I confirmed the artwork with them on friday morning then I able to collect the insert the next day morning. I'm happy with their service and the printing.

judy_lsk

Me too, used their printer for inserts. Siew Leng whom served me is nice and good. Prices are really reasonable. $80/= excluding gst. free gold strings and free cartoon wedding couple icon on inserts..

judy_lsk

u should email me if you got any questions. it's not nice of u accusing me here. thank u. it will be better if you can leave me your no. so that i can call u as it's much easier.

rambutan

Their price was definitely the lowest. However, they were really very slow. I couldn't believe when they told me they needed 14 days' leadtime. During then, my wedding was a month away. Other printer was offering 3-4 days' service.

After i begged them if they could do it a bit faster, the lady (supposed to be the one doing the artwork) sounded really rude, and kept saying they needed 3-4 days to do every round of artwork amendments.

Equipped with basic photoshop skills, I was really puzzled why changing a few words could take 3-4 days.

As a customer, i do not think that was very good service. She didn't even say she would try.

You should go to them, if you have 2 weeks' spare time to spare. Otherwise, pls visit other printer.

I did my priniting early thus I got it a one week time. My frd did it in Nov and thus as slow due to the christmas cards printing.

flour

Hi

Can anyone give me Hi-Tec details? (Contact, website, etc)

Also my wedding in 1st wk of Jan 08. Safe & enough time to use them?

Tx
happy.gif

kelly_pink

Hi,

I got them to print my wedding inserts some time back. And they are quite okie. They are not the super friendly kind but nice enough. I have just called them recently to help my friend check for prices, the lady was really nice over the phone. Definitely value for money!

cooldeice

i wouldnt recommend high tech. Their layout and design seems very old school. I would recommend lil-art. Their font and design are more modern looking and service is v fast!!

kiwawa

dear all,

just to share update...

just called Hi-Tech, they're no longer providing gold strings for free...charge 10 cents per string...