Any brides with short hair????

hyqc

Hi guys I was wondering if it's a must to grow out your hair for AD. All of my friends are encouraging me to do so cos my hair is pretty short ATM. Any brides have short hair pics of nice hairstyles to share? Wanna keep my options open, thanks =)

penguinnpaul

Hi HQL,

Was hoping someone has answered ur thread.. hehehe.. I also have short hair n was wondering whether i shd keep it long for my wedding..

Too late for me ROM as it isa mth away.. How abt u? Did u eventually keep ur hair long??

^-^

vershawn

hi there, i'm gonna be a short hair bride too..was also hoping to see some answers here....hmmm....perhaps i shld grow my hair long...

vershawn

hi jasmine, i thought i can keep my short hair cos long hair is so unbearable for my workplace and current weather...hehe....

still got 1 year, more than enough time but think i shall check with my designer for tips...=p

jassiemint

Hi sheryl,

can keep la but i think alot of hair style can try lo. see how ur designer say , may be short hair can be looking nice too? hee

vey

hi! i think short-hair brides can look very pretty and refreshing too..depends on how your hairstylist do it!
I wish i had short hair then!

christinechoy

Hi Everyone,

I have short hair too, and no use keeping long as i have big ears, so doesnt look good bun up..
sad.gif

Here you go on the hairstyle :0) Will upload more soon
happy.gif

1202199.gif

vershawn

wat's a birdcage veil??? My friends and family all telling me to keep my hair longer...My FMIL asked me to stop cutting already...hahaha....

deillusioned

hi girls, i have short hair too (in fact, for a good many years of my life) and will be keep my hair short/cropped for my wedding..

happy.gif

i think its very versatile and stylish as it gives a whole new look.

vershawn

jasmine & lin: any ideas on how to wear our short hair???...hehe...i browse thru internet..short hair brides = no styling lor...just put a veil and that's it...so sad....

jassiemint

yo sher and lin , my hair getting longer le. heee.
hmm make up artist should be doing our hair as well right? i didnt do much research on the short hair wor. cos my hair now not very long nor short, is like dont know which shld i go to. keep it or cut it?

deillusioned

sher: me no idea yet but my hair stylist will probably cut/style it (i normally leave it up to him everytime for the past 8 years). Probably take a photo and show the MUH on photoshoot/AD itself i guess..
Personal preferance ba, but i feel a veil with short hair will not look as nice a nice big accessory (think fashion run way) hahaha....

jasmine: mine's been growing too but am maintaining the short look... I guess both has its own pros... long hair of coz when u bun/tie up, your face would stand out and look very clean and demure...
short hair: probably more playful and differnt the look?

happy.gif

BTW when are your ADs? Mine is only in June 2010...
happy.gif

vershawn

hi lin, my AD is in Sept 2010..I guess if i really force myself to endure the hair growth period, i can keep it long enuf to bun up...but i cannot stand the heat...haha...
plus my gown designer says he prefers me to have short hair as it frames my face better....haiz....

bewygirl

i have short hair too. when i sign up for my BS package, the lady ask if i am keeping my hair. that got me worried..but my hair wont be long enough for my AD in 5 mths time. + the weather is not helping. think by then if my hair is still not long enough, i will chop it off.

lemongreen

Short hair would be really cool and a refreshing change from the usual look! I was watching a re-run of Australis's Top Model 2010 and once Sophie( one of the top contestants) chopped her locks, her whole look was transformed. She looked so chic and immediately stood out from the rest of the boring long-haired girls.

But whatever it is, make sure that your hair condition is good first because if not, it will be very tough to manage your short hairstyle. My friend's hair consultant from Svenson used to badger her about getting treatment for her hair because it was so frizzy that whatever hairstyle she asked for turned out very different from the pictures.I'm now trying to include green leafy veggies into my meals everyday. Tough when eating out lah ...