Anullment/Divorce

susanna_low

If I really can't meet someone suitable, I will rather stay alone..is there really a need to find someone of the opp sex to fulfill ur loneliness?

Casual sex boils down to nothing, it's really nothing at the end of the days, years just like an empty shell, like a routine keep repeating. Hoping from one object to another,it's just a waste of time.

Instead of focusing mainly on women, dun u have other friends? Buddies nite, hobbies or find something more meaningful things to do.

scopefun

Friends... Friends with Singaporeans? LOL~

What I am interested in is not what Singaporeans are usually interested or good in. Besides, most Singaporeans are low IQ and they are... hmmm... I enjoy company overseas, not Singaporeans.

Meaningful? LOL~

I don't believe in friends, not anymore. Actually... I don't believe in women either. Like I told Denise80, I don't need or care about validation from anyone.

I am not the usual guys you'd meet.

Tomorrow, I am bringing the JC girl to Hotel 81. Then I'd go to Johor in the evening... I spotted a very desireable woman doing sales; I chatted with her before, she is single and available. It's not exactly just sex, it's the engagement, knowing the girls' worlds. I'd like to pick up her number, sms her, kiss her, hold her and...

Look at my 'fock face', Ting Yi... look at my eyes... They are very cold. I am looking for someone to heat things up.

NPYL is hurted. I am really devastated. It's like an instinct. Many years ago if I were not so shy... if I had been proactive, I may not have lost her... You are not the only one who does self-reflection, Ting Yi.

I was stupid. I got her numbers but I never called. I know I love her but I never really moved.

I don't hate women... I need them for company and sex. So why do you think some people think I hate women?

You are right... it's like a routine. Some guys just don't understand how focking easy it is to pick up girls, especially young pretty girls. It's like a system... a program.

I tried to stop myself for a while because of the awareness of STDs... I am really scare of STDs.

But I am a man, Ting Yi. And I don't want to be alone. When I am alone... I'd think of her, I'd dream of her, I'd feel heartbroken. Of course you don't understand. I can't be alone. So when I am not dating... I am here to browse through morons' hilarious big talks to get a laugh.

I feel very empty. Yes.

Is there really a need to find someone of the opp sex to fullfill your loneliness...

The answer is yes and no... I still feel lonely. I won't lie about it. Not only that... I have a very high sex drive. ^.^

jenny_lim

don't compare yourself with a consellor, bullshit.

Counsellor are trained, u are not.

U are not worth to be a man, kissing a 18 years old. U DOM.

Wait and see, i have a surprise for u. I am getting a lot of info about u. So watch out. Once i got i will expose everything about u. just wait and see. Crazy Man

soisuka

To 60secs, anger is sometimes useful. Used correctly, it fuels you to fight against odds stack against u, forces u to make hard choices, forces u to get rid of things or people that aren't good for u and can even reveal ur area of weakness. I personally don't think anger is all bad, it's how you use it, process it and eventually let it out that is crucial. Of cos one must differentiate between justified anger and pure pettiness.

Anger like every other emotion is part of the make up of a human. Denying it is like denying you are a person with feelings. If a person is never enraged about something, i wonder if this person cares about anything at all. If we don't let the anger out, we tend to turn it inward and it will eat u from inside out or for some it eventually fizzle out. The fastest way to get rid of anger is simply to let it out. Every one has to find ways to do it so it doesn't hurt yourself or other people.

The problem with poster is not that she is angry, she should be angry, she has every right to be insanely angry. But she has turned her anger inward instead of outward and it is hurting her when she should be using her anger to fire up her own life.

miloice

"Look at my 'fock face'"... good choice if you would like to induce vomiting. lolz

There is no limits to his thick skin craps.

scopefun

Milo Meelo,

Your childishness is really funny for a married adult. You come to this thread just to say something like this when the TS is about to commit suicide? LOL~

Haters eh... Be my guest.

A bunch of idiots...

miloice

Speaking about yourself? TS is abt to suicide while u try to chat gals in the thread and marketing your 'fock face'? What an ass.

a_reader

Parasite, only capable of scolding people idiot, moron, 神ç»ç—…, etc. And fantasizing of bedding women and trying to fish for women to bed. He only don't scold Denise because he is trying his luck to bed her.

I wonder which women/girls are so stupid look at the face still can go to bed with you? I thought they will be busy vomitting????

I guess the woman you loved has made a right choice to choose the other man. Else ......

ckgal

a reader, that's all something he fantasize. It not truth.

If he so good, the women will not marry with another.

The worse part he even kiss a 18 years old, really DOM, picking on a young girl

vios

npyl,

it is difficult to maintain a marriage if the goals are simply not aligned. just different life under the same house.

might be tough for you now but gotta deal with it just like another bad experience in life - that you've gotta face, sooner or later.

scope is the ultimate example with negative vibes and thoughts - i'm sure you do not want to be like him - wasting your next 20 years or so imagining stuffs and blaming everyone instead of improving life.

vios

is this one of the reasons you are generally unwelcomed in real life? using this as a reply to everyone you see, including the girls who really deem your pickup lines as distasteful and desperate?

a_reader

He is unwelcome in real life and also in forum. So he just fantasizes he is in great demand by women.

Anyway his fantasized stories are great entertainment to amuse many bored souls. Also many forummers with sob stories here can have great console that luckily their other half is not like him.

Let's see how creative his fantasy can go. I am waiting to see what more juicy stories he can come out with. He said he can easily chat up a girl, then get her to undress for him, and let him suck her nipples. Great laugh, off my chair.

vios

2010 - "the one" theory, inheriting monopoly dollars, migrating to China-town

2012 - "the one" theory, inheriting monopoly dollars, mating with a doll in germany, trying to have sex with anything that doesn't move, worrying abt std after sucking a pacifier

i suppose that covers alot liao, but with him, it's true that we'll never know...

scopefun

Vios,

What do you want to know? LOL~

Should I thank you for your concern or... you are just a kpo?

A Reader,

You wrote as though you know me in real life... LOL~ Real life, do I know you in real life?

Your basis of assertion?

Presumptuous moron...

miloice

"You wrote as though you know me in real life"

once again... everything he mentioned when applied back to himself... backfires.

Scope the presumptuous moron.

miloice

Applying to scope again... he needs a brain scan.
There isn't a need to go to the zoo... scope's monkey biz is all over.

npyl

I am still hoping to salvage the marriage as there is no third party involved, no debts involved, nothing. Will be seeing a counsellor by myself first.

I have tried to function as normally as possible with lots of encouragment from my parents.

Still harbouring the hope of reconciliation. I am not like what scope has said. I know I love him for 17 years and I would not give up w/o a fight.

infojunkie

u can continue to love him u know...

although he might not reciprocate...

he can't stop u from loving him.

he can never take that away from u
happy.gif

"If I love you, what business is it of yours?"
~ Goethe

simpleman

npyl,

You can fight for what you want.. and of course you can still love him.. You can hope for reconciliation - just that you have to set your expectation right.

Give yourself a time frame to fight. But one thing you have to remember - while you are fighting - remember to live for yourself and make yourself happy. If you don't love yourself - you are not attractive - how even to fight for others to love you?

miloice

There is more in your life than him. If you cherish the relationship, by all means try. Don't have expectations though. Be realistic.

Don't take too long to accept the reality if it fails. You resent him for wasting your time then realize you too will waste your time hanging on for nothing. So, you need to know when pull away.

vios

Npyl, I like your fighting spirit. Just bear in mind to focus on the certain issues as well - instead of being wholly ultra nice.

may you win his heart once again

denise80

npyl, you may like to touch your heart and ask yourself honestly if you still love him or you just love that level of comfort and familiarity with him. Sometimes these two could be mixed up since you feel that it's all fate that you two were together and had gone through a lot (all those long distance relationship and stuff)and thus may feel more unwilling to give up on such a long relationship. I feel that sometimes in life, we may just go with the 'motion' thinking that it's a peaceful relationship but if we really revisit it, we'll realise, we no longer love that person. I don't know how you feel. Could this be how he feels? As in..he just lost that feeling and what's left is just that sense of comfort and familiarity?

susanna_low

remember to live for yourself and make yourself happy. If you don't love yourself - you are not attractive - how even to fight for others to love you?

Absolutely right~

Please learn to live for yourself, be happy, luv yourself before you attempt to get him back.

Negativity drives you away from other.

npyl

I have been asking myself what I want and my decision is to try one last time. If we are not fated for each other, I will set him free.

In the mean time, I still work, eat, sleep and do lots of yoga which I enjoyed and stay pretty. But there are still times that I want to cry.

Keep telling myself if I give up on myself, everyone will give up on me.

npyl

He wanted time for himself. He is only interested in his career and nothing else. He felt that he is suitable to be alone and just focus on his work.

scopefun

Marriage is never a decision. So what you ask yourself what you want and how you decide?

Actually for a man who wants to fight in career, a good wife is essential. Usually a man wanting divorce or to be alone is a message that he is looking for someone else... or he is exposed to better woman and realises he needs to change.

Anyway, congrats, you can now leave and choose again.

No matter how many yogas you do, once you hit a certain age, you'd wither.

miloice

Some people is more suited remaining a bachelor. He is discovering that after joining the work force.

sonypeh

maybe before marriage, he have not seen the 'world'.

After marriage, he discovered how wonderful is the 'world' outside.

Don't get the wrong advice, Man DON'T DIVORCE because they have some women outside or looking for women outside.

scopefun

Too bad, in Singapore, divorce is usually when the woman discovers the man is eating outside...

Basically in this forum, you see alot of men divorcing their wives for some sweet young things...

Sony, you imagine things too much. LOL~

Good for NPYL, once she gets over this, she can choose again... But if she doesn't take her lesson seriously... she's going to waste another 17 years in love with someone who doesn't love her... then thinking of committing suicide for someone who doesn't love her.

Remember, this is the truth of marriage. It's just a paper. Love is the basis of relationship. Find a man who truly loves you, and problem solved. It may sound like fairytales, but can you settle for something less? LOL~

dracano

nypl,
'Wanting time for himself' sounds like an excuse than a reason, unless you've been chaining him or nagging him non-stop?

Perhaps the first step is to find the opportunity to communicate face-to-face with him, let him know what you really think and feel (try not to get too emotional during the conversations though as it may backfire), and trying to find out what he really feels and wants.

All the best.

npyl

I am not a clingy/needy person. I have my own career and my own activities. But sometimes I do nag a bit as his prorities and mine differs. Usually I will let him do what he deems fit.

I am waiting for him to initiate contact first as I do not want to add stress to him. In the mean time I am seeking help from a counsellor to see what I can improve on and hopefully when he is ready to talk to me, we can go and see counsellor together.

simpleman

My take is not to "read too much" into the reasons given for wanting to separate.

People will just say things - it is not necessary the real reason. So don't read too much and try to analyze.

You can see a counsellor for your own benefit - sometimes others can get to tell you more about what you really want and need. Are you sure he wants to see a counsellor with you? You know you can't force him to go ..

By waiting for him to initiate contact.. what if he don't initiate contact? How long are you going to wait for him to initiate contact?

Previously you mentioned that you hated him for wasting your time. I hope that by now waiting, you are doing it 100% from your own accord.. and the further time wasting (if eventually) - please it is because you want to wait... and not because of him...

There are many reasons why couples may drift apart - sometimes it is on many aspects.. and sometimes it is difficult to find a particular reason why we no longer feel for one another. It is difficult to accept at first but this is the reality. As much as you can try to "wait" to reconcile with him, you have to set your expectation right. The funny thing is now that he wanted out and you have to do all the "wooing" to win him back.. it is not going to be easy.

I would suggest a few things. Do you know any of his close friends? His friends or relatives (his sisters, brothers etc) that is close to him and that he may confide? You may wish to talk to them to find out things that he may not want to tell you... or they may tell you their perspective about your relationship with him.

infojunkie

i think what u guys lack is emotional connection...

and that's not something u can create with a wave of the magic wand...

no amount of fighting spirit can guarantee success too.

well there is only so much u can do (to urself)...

the rest is up to him.

simpleman

'Wanting time for himself' sounds like an excuse than a reason,

I don't think it is merely an excuse. When you hit mid-life crisis, there could be fundamental change in your thinking.. So not merely an excuse. Of course it could just be a random reason given. The main point is: the reasons given are not important. What is important is that he has made the decision to leave and separate. If being pressed, he could give another 1001 reasons..

npyl

Now after a few days of cooling down, I have analysed the situation as well. His career is giving him alot of stress. I suspect that he might have mild depression (if I still know him). Therefore I am still willing to wait.

But again, there is a limit to my patience as well. Maybe by the time he is willing to reconcile and I might be the one not willing.

Let things take its own course.

scopefun

Your love for him is only the limit of your patience? LOL~

Let things take its own course... divorce lor... That's what you are hoping?

Then why feel like killing yourself?

"Maybe by the time he is willing to reconcile and I might be the one not willing"

It's a reflex action, but it's not real lah...

Reconcile? He doesn't love you and you are still thinking about reconcile...?

tomasulu

Scope you're not the sharpest tool in the shed, I get it. But do you have to be so persistent in demonstrating your total lack of understanding? Its almost pathological the way you dispense advice you don't even believe in. So she has to wait indefinitely just because she loves him? I hope that means you'll be waiting for your the One forever. Love is a lot of things and it presents itself in different forms and in varying degrees. What love doesn't guarantee is that two people will be together happy forever. It's so self evident I'd wouldn't have bothered explaining it to you. Except to counter the harm your levity and sacarsm are causing.