Another broken heart story,

noella

Me super busy n tired max out sia....hehe

I free on tues after 5pm.....till abt 8....
Then Sat free from 7plus.
All based on this week....haha

The rest leh?

noella

nope..I dun work shift...
Juz tat my working hrs are pretty much different from the rest
happy.gif

I start later n end later
happy.gif

smileguy

old n useless liao mah..hand slow leg slow..wuhaha..better dun intrude this thread..wait skycloud come humtum us..

go back to ur topic on ur gathering with skycloud..

noella

ya lor...me kopi soh...haha...but angmo pai kopi soh...wahahaha

Smile always dun work, chitchat with pretty gals only...so now still table cleaner lor...his PR skill gd ma...lolz

shatterheart

SM:"I would suggest that you start by not looking your wife as heartless and evil. maybe you try to look beyond and try to seek a amicable solution - that you want the kid and she can let you have it.

Try the soft and non-confrontational method - it may work but of course I cannot guarantee.. Try to be nice to her but it has to be genuine - I know asking for the difficult but look at it this way - even if go separate ways can also go nicely - especially if you have a child in between."

Wht u taught i since started since she turn his face till today... no she heartless creature never even think for the sake of our family not even d child.. hopeless woman i n my all frens n family nvr encounter... pshycotic suspected.

skycloud

ling, u r right..I am still waiting for the rest to confirm. So who is free on this friday? or next week? wait till my neck long long ..haha

smileguy

not mountian meh? then coco dile like tat spell or not...jialat must go scold my ang mo teacher in ladies thread...tat delin..she teach me ang mo..wuhaha..

smileguy

jialat la..u all make me run here run there..very siong leh..so old liao...still make me run here n there..hehe..so the date is 6th or 13th..how many ppl going