Another broken heart story,

skycloud

i broken up with my ex-boyfriend 2 mths plus ago.. Over the past 2 mths, i felt myself living in the hell. Cried day and night, begged him to back to my side so many many times till i worn out. we were ex-col. and being 2gether for 6 mths plus. but love dint measured by the time, i reli luv him deeply both my soul,mind..I went to oversea for 3 mths and he tried hard to maintain till met the gal. He said sori and dun noe y changed his heart and can't find the feeling as before when i back. i totally lost and can't accept it. i am in panic and anxiety, started to share with my ex-col hope can find the way out. It only made it worst cause i can't make up my mind. everytime, i decided to let it go next moment i begged him up again till he felt irritated and i only being. I even think to commit suicide, sad
sad.gif
lost my directio of life. he told me he the most he luv was his 1st galfren and back to fren mean gave the chance for both of us. at the end, it still gone. 3 wks ago, i cut all the contact with him to help myself recover, move on. but i noe I still loving him, is there any chance to patch up? my heart so painful to let it go..

skycloud

mayb i realli immature and childish when handling it..i noe i got to move on and i can feel myself start to move on eventhough my heart so painful ouch.. Nothing i can do to salvage this relationship anymore. when a person changed his heart, it mean changed... bt y i still crying

skycloud

silly hor, i still dwelling the past those sweet memories and hanging with the hope one day we will patch up again. But i noe impossible liao. Till now, i felt so scary that a person can change his heart so fast. yesterday we were still couple but now no more fren cause if i continue be his frend, only pro-long my agony cause i can't let him go. in fact, everything is over. y guy always say we can be a fren if possible after break..i dun hate him, i love him and always be thr no matter he is rich, poor , heathly or unhealthly..i will stick with him but he choice to let me go

alcifertoh

skycloud, that would be your only own willing. To be in love needs both party to commit. It ain't just about you giving everything one sided.

You can cry, feel sucky, roll on the floor and take your life, love him be always there for him blah blah blah but he would be there happily moving on. To him, all these are just plain nuisance. Love yourself more.

It's normal to grief. Who don't grief when they are out of a relationship which they are commited in. But time is really the best remedy for all these, of course with healthy focus elsewhere in life.

We all fall down and feel the pain. But we have to get up and keep walking. After awhile, the pain will be gone and you will be still on the road.

Your life was full of possibilities before him. Now after him, it's still the same. The difference is, you gain additional valuable experience in the field of relationship.

skycloud

ya, need both hands to clap. To him, the only words for me is sori and keep moving on. Nothing more than this. Since we broken up, i have a serious problem of sleeping which already affected my life much
sad.gif

snow_tea

skycloud, I'm facing the same problem as you. I wake up at 4 plus everyday and cannot get back to sleep.

Wonder when then can i sleep peacefully without so many things on my mind...

lynette_ling

Well, just cry whenever you wanted. I am not mean but i went through such period of time too. When i broke up 7 yrs ago, i cry whenever i miss him, i cannot sleep or eat and gone down by 5 kgs. I became haggard within 2 mths, esp my swollen eyes. But after so many yrs, i overcome it. Though i still remember the joy we had together, i dont feel the pain anymore.

So go ahead and cry whenever you wanted. After some time, you will move on and think differently. Thats part of growing up in our lives. We need to hurt in order to learn certain things but it doesnt mean you will fail forever.

royal_salute

I understand how u feel. If u really need someone to listen and talk to, i can be there and give u advice as well. Dont do silly things.

otelle

Cry if you need to. Dont surpress into yourself. Its not healthy because one day when you cannot take it, you will burst out. Of course take care of your eyes too.

Be strong and move on. I am moving on even though after 7 yrs i am still single and looking for the right one.

skycloud

lynette.. i cried too much for the past 2 mths wherever i missed him, eyes swollen and look much haggard nw. Feel extremely exhausted. but best part i dun like my current job which i can't focus on. . feel stress esp. can't sleep at nite.

skycloud

cry and move on. cry and move on. i hope i can get a job i like it soon to focus on. now feeling sick, and has strong desire to call him up but i hold it back cause nothing going to change. I love him but these are not what he want. i should let it go and give him the freedom he want. AR, i luv u, but time will heal it.

saggitarian

If u really intend to move on ..maybe u shld just do a spring cleannig on ur hse and phone .. it the season of the year . =)

lynette_ling

If you still feel like crying as and when, just cry, one day you will stop crying when you have think enough. But take care of your eyes. Talk to people, let him go. its always tough at the beginning, once you went through this period, you shd be fine. Love yourself more, buy anything that will make yourself happy and pretty. Go for a short trip if its helps. Springcleaning is a good suggestion, it will make you tired and perhaps sleep easily at night. There's a chinese saying - throw away the old so the new will come.

skycloud

2night i feel so sad and pathetic when u r sick. HE is the only one in my mind. but, i hold my strong desire to call him up or look for him. Only crying in my bed. Thanks for the support..

smileguy

skycloud..
gambate!! you will sure come to a time when u will stop crying and thinking of him..Go keep urslf busy..meet up wif ur frds etc..

silverash

I just broke with my bf on Friday.

Love, is nothing. Because human love is conditional. It's a spur of moment emotion. How many times we heard people say, "I love him because he is good to me", "I love her because she understands me"

The thing is human evolves and changes. It can take as fast as a few minutes for them to understand a concept or theory, and their mentality changes. So how can human love be everlasting if it is conditional?

I understand how u feel. Coz i'm feeling the exact same way as you do. I still miss him so much because he has been a part of my life for the 1 year. It is hard to drop a part of you just with a snap of finger. But you have to understand, if he wants to leave, let him leave if you love him. If that makes him happy, you should be happy for him too.

Try to keep urself occupied and talk to friends. Keep talking and talking about the relationship and why it fall apart. You will better understand what went wrong. I did it... The more i talk, the clearer i became. Of course it hurt like hell.. But once it hurt till it can't hurt anymore, you know it's time lick ur wounds and move on....

skycloud

yes, he want to leave and it makes him happy. I should happy for him cause i luv him. but my heart so painful. going to be 3 mths soon, i lose focus in my life. mayb not reach my bottomline yet, so it still hurt me. whole nite din slept make me weak. if without a stable job, really hard for me to occupied myself. haiz..

tumbleweeds

Focus your energy on something or someone who's worthwhile. Focus especially on people who really love you. We can find love everywhere. Love does not have to be romantic love alone. And sometimes the best places we can find love are among our friends and family. Learn to accept change. Learn to accept new challenges for the learning of new things may bring you unexpected happiness and who knows, in time may lead you to the path of romance again.

skycloud

i will keep my love to him my heart..let fate decide everything and slowly move on. Wish me good luck in job hunting ba in such recession period haha.. To share
°®µÄ¸Ð¾õ£¬×ÜÊÇÔÚÒ»¿ªÊ¼¾õµÃºÜÌðÃÛ£¬×ܾõµÃ¶àÒ»¸öÈËÅã¡¢¶àÒ»¸öÈË°ïÄã·Öµ££¬ÄãÖÕ춲»Ôٹµ¥ÁË£¬ÖÁÉÙÓÐÒ»¸öÈËÏëÖøÄã¡¢ÁµÖøÄ㣬²»ÂÛ×öʲôÊÂÇ飬ֻҪÄÜÒ»Æ𣬾ÍÊǺõģ¬µ«ÊÇÂýÂýµÄ£¬ËæÖø±Ë´ËµÄÈÏʶÓúÉÄ㿪ʼ·¢ÏÖÁ˶Է½µÄȱµã£¬ì¶ÊÇÎÊÌâÒ»¸ö½ÓÖøÒ»¸ö·¢Éú£¬Ä㿪ʼ·³¡¢ÀÛ£¬ÉõÖÁÏëÒªÌӱܣ¬ÓÐÈË˵°®Çé¾ÍÏñÔÚ¼ñʯͷ£¬×ÜÏë¼ñµ½Ò»¸öÊʺÏ×Ô¼ºµÄ£¬µ«ÊÇÄãÓÖÈçºÎÖªµÀʲôʱºòÄܹ»¼ñµ½ÄØ£¿ *ËýÊʺÏÄ㣬ÄÇÄãÓÖÊʺÏËýÂð? Æäʵ£¬°®Çé¾ÍÏñĥʯ×ÓÒ»Ñù£¬»òÐí¸Õ¼ñµ½µÄʱºò£¬Äã²»ÊÇÄÇôµÄÂúÒ⣬µ«ÊǼÇסÈËÊÇÓе¯ÐԵģ¬ºÜ¶àÊÂÇéÊÇ¿ÉÒԸıäµÄ£¬Ö»ÒªÄãÓÐÐÄ¡¢ÓÐÓÂÆø£¬ÓëÆäµ½´¦È¥¼ñδ֪µÄʯͷ£¬»¹²»ÈçºÃºÃµÄ½«×Ô¼ºÒѾ­ÓµÓеÄʯͷĥÁÁÄ¥£¬Ä㿪ʼĥÁËÂ𣿺ܶàÈËÒÔΪÊÇÒòΪ¸ÐÇéµ­ÁË£¬ËùÒÔÈ˲Żá±äµÃÀÁ¶è¡£´í£¡ÆäʵÊÇÈËÏȱ»¶èÐÔÕ÷·þ£¬ËùÒÔ¸ÐÇé²Å»á±äµ­µÄ

zenteno

skycloud, you have to be strong and determine to pick yourself up.

I have 2 stories to share with you. I was with my ex for 3 years plus and same as u, I love him wholeheartedly etc but I can't tolerate the way he treated me. I tried so much to share with him about my thoughts but he didnt seem to care. I started to convince myself to leave him but I cant bear too. When he was away at sea, I tried to comfort myself that he would probably change after return or I could try to lead my own lifestyle during the period, take it that I can actually live w/o him etc. But after he was back, things were the same. Even after I made up my mind to break up, he didnt show much concern. He didnt contact me and I cant focused on anything. I went to drink and cried every day. haha, nv realise I will meet my Mr Right at a pub and he brings me hope in my life again. nvm, thats not the pt.. my ex actually regretted and asked for patch up then did so much sweet things to win me over. well, I didnt. after I get myself into a new r/s, I realise I was so silly and stupid then. I should love myself more. I should pursue my goals in life and pick up hobbies. I should go back to my usual self, stay cheerful etc. I should make an effort to plan for gathering with friends and spend more time with family. I could do a lot of things to heal my wound.

Another story is about my close friend.. She was with her bf for about a few years. After break up(I think after 1 day or just a few days), she went up to his house and realised he slept with a girl. Yes, she caught them on bed. Of course, she behaved in a crazy manner in his house after that.. That ex bf of hers called me to come over and handle her. So I quickly rushed over and cool her down. She cried and hang out with friends at pub almost every day. Well, she also managed to get over him and lead her new life.. It's all about determination.

The process is hard and the feeling of missing someone is terrible. Basically cant focus on anuything. But you must have the motivation to keep u move on with your life. Tell yourself that u can. occupy your time. go for work out, spend time with friends. think of some plans for weekends. you sure can do it..

skycloud

hi, ling..thanks to share with me. In the early stage, i also thinking of going to pub cause at least the music and alcohol can make me feel beta or filled up my emptiness. haha, but only twice then gave up cause not my cup of tea. I am happy with u that u found ur mr.right.
U r right, the feeling of missing someone is terrible which like living in hell. lost appt, can't focus, sleepless. I feel like older 5 yrs than my actual age. harggard...not like my usual self who used to be cheerful, bubbly. Going to be 3 mths, i will keep moving on eventhough slow. 1st thing, i need to tackle my sleeping prob and get a stable job to focus on. GOod luck for me..

zenteno

I am glad that you move on.. update me in this thread, hehehe.. I wonder how u would feel after few years.. hehe

skycloud

hehe, i wonder too. Should be the same as the rest, will think is stupid, silly ..but, i dun regretted coz that my real feeling toward this r/s. i dun regretted to beg him or plead him to hope salvage the r/s. haha, mayb not a gd method. He is a nice guy. I luv everything of him. just too bad, we dun hv the fate being together and walk thru the rest of our life. i hope he can get his own happinese one day, he deserve it. I need to take rest to recharge myself. too tired for these mths. now a bit ren bu xiang ren, gui bu xiang gui..haa

skycloud

finally, i talked to my boss abt my resignation. phew.. hope i can rest well and get the job soon after my long vacation. Really thanks for the support here, smileguy, royal salute, ling, lynette, raymond, wee, qwerty...thru here, u o my new friends...

saggitarian

y do u perceive that you will be useless or look down by another?

how much value of ones self is not determined by a single soul in this world.. as no one is a judge as no one is perfect to be judge or judge..

maybe u feel that you lost something precious in the course of your life road. but this only happens because you do not know what lies ahead of you..

its just like kids .. to them Macdonalds is like lobster .. but when they grow up like u and me .. is macdonalds really a heavenly place ?

smileguy

sky
u resign? so have u got a job already?haha u super ugly now? then i more ugly ah..be more confident in urslf..have a good vacation n recharge urslf..now not 7mth yet so "gui" cannot come out.. so better recharge urslf to go back to ur ren xiang.wuhaha..

skycloud

yup, i resigned liao. not yet find the job. Want to take break haha eventhough now recession hor.
haggard and my dark circles quite serious which made me look older.
2nite alone at home, some sweet memories flash in my mind which make me crying. jt now, i read an article saying when love gone, it mean gone and u mean nothing to him. No more special care, no more attention from Him.
I rather be his friend/ colleague in the 1st place, which can be lasting...

smileguy

sky
Dont tink too much...jus keep urslf busy go out wif frds.etc..it take time to fade away the memories..no doubt we are human who have feeling but i am sure over time the happy time will slowly fade away..

skycloud

thanks for ur words.. One day i will back to my normal day when rest and get the job. just becoz we share the common group of friends so i can't join the activity till i reli get over else not ready to meet him. cause still loving him haha

smileguy

long john?hehe now long john portion got "shrink" or not ah..i long time no eat long john le..sure nex time u treat me long john..