Another broken heart story,

skycloud

aiyoyo..no wother these days my nose so itchy..haha..
I am free on friday, so whoever free then meet else will choose another date

skycloud

ok, ling.. i saw him last week and started to msn him and asked him to give a chance again. Haha..cry over again after he said "huh" why u still thinking of that.. i noe i am damn stupid and hurt myself again..

smileguy

sky
2ml outing still on..if u wan to join us can PM me or noella for venue n time...another 2 pax joining us..ling this few days busy wif hb n preparing her wedding so nex time she join us she treat...wuhaha...okie okie better back to my own thread..later kana box by ling...btw cheer up...its not the end of the world yet..

zenteno

I understand how u feel.. actually takes a lot of courage to ask him for a chance too.. it's all about feelings and dont blame yourself being stupid..it's hurtful and I believe until now, u still cant really let go esp the moment u saw him...

what to do since he doesnt want this r/s anymore.. NO CHOICE but to force yourself to let go of this feeling..

noella

Hi sky,

Do cheer up k
happy.gif

Was in the same situation as you before.
sad.gif

Join us this fri outing la, I tell u my past story....hehe (I tell u how to get out from this past)
Hopefully it helps u.
happy.gif

skycloud

hi, ling..u got office number? if yes, contact me thru this number tomoro 63957394 cause today on leave then i can give u my msn..
2day half day cause got to c doctor..and how abt u?

skycloud

Not working? or wait for ur new job to be started? this is my direct line so i am the one to pick up ..

royal - thanks for ur concern

skycloud

how to activate my PM? actually what PM mean? haha..sori gal i am busy with my new job. Now much more better and keep moving on eventhough he still keep appearing in my mind. bt will remind myself one day I will put everything behind..

smileguy

PM = private message.
just go to ur profile setting under preferences ,u should be able to activate ur PM thru there.