Animation Cartoon (Doing a cartoon instead of montage)

imered78

Hi Christine,

Not too sure what you meant by "animation cartoon without the montage". Care to clarify on this?

If you meant montage as in photo montage, then it will surely be lower than cartoon animation.

joecindy

Hi imered,

Have not been on this forum as I've been busy with my wedding stuffs. Yup. They did ask my permission. I, myself like the portion at esplanade where fireworks comes up.

Think your cartoon will also be very nicee.
happy.gif

lala6655

i won a 100 bucks voucher from Fresh Harvest Private Limited @ recent wedding show,selling @ 80bucks.
anyone keen?

blurry_ting

Hi Imered,

I mean if i took up animation and without the photo montage will that be very weird? Becuase i find that montage and animation are equally quite ex. So i don know wat to chose. By the way, do u have any PG & VG to recommend? Because my wedding package does not include all this.

imered78

Hi Christine,

I always thought that cartoon animation will be more expensive than photo montage since the efforts weigh heavily on cartoon animation. I think you should be able to find someone who does photo montage at a reasonable pricing below $100 or try to do it yourself with some software. What's your budget on animation/montage?

For VG, I would like to recommend Simon Video or Damon Low's Video. My brothers used them and I think each has their own style and I mean great style.

blurry_ting

Hi Imered,

I cannot find photo montage at $100 below, most of them quoted me at least $350 which is very ex. I think i will chose photo montage rather than animation cos it is too ex for animation. How bout PG? i will check out the rate at Simon Video and Damon Low Video. Thanks!
happy.gif

annong

Hi everyone,

I am deciding on Eco Worz after shopping around.
There is a buddy promotion, anyone interested can sign up with me together. Then we save $100 bucks each of us.
happy.gif

Please email to me [email protected]

imered78

Hi Christine,

$350 for a photo montage? That's expensive. My animation just cost $400 due to promotion by Qing Dynasty. You may want to check them out.

PG I can't recommend much leh but I think lightedpixels is quite good but think expensive.

blurry_ting

Hi Imered,

i also think that montage for $350 is too ex already, i think i might give it a miss on animation due to the rate is too high just for 3-5 mins presentation. I don know that the rate is so high and i'm quite surprise. Anyway i really appreciate your information given to me. Now i found a package covers PG, VG and montage at $1700 in FootPrint Photography. What do you think of the rate?

imered78

Hi Junie,

I think the promotion is only for Oct 08 signups. You can visit their website or email them for more information.

-----------------------------------

Hi Christine,

I think $1700 is quite reasonable. But does it includes express highlight?

imered78

Hi Christine,

Express highlight is a video that shows the events that happened in the morning and played during your wedding dinner. If your wedding is a lunch affair, then I doubt you will need this.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hi Junie,

I'm not sure but normally they reply my email within 24 hours. Did you enter the correct email - [email protected]?

annong

Hi everyone,

I received many emails to share Eco Worz package with me. I can only select one buddy so I will go with the one who first confirm with me.
tata

joecindy

Hi love_blue,

Just sent you my mascot done by Qing Dynasty.

Sorry for being late as I'm so very the busy with my wedding.
happy.gif

Regards.

kv24

hello joecindy.. can you share with me your mascot.. would like to see wat it is about.. xie xie ni..

skywolf

Hihi, any idea which of these animation cartoon montage companies allow you to choose/create a char from scratch? Hubby and I are into online games and we thought of using our online characters as the bride and groom... It will be gd if the same companies does PG so tt its easier tand prob cheaper. :p

Any kind souls to share their animation montages? Can email me at [email protected] so that I can take a look? Hee...

Thanks heaps!
happy.gif

verena

hey all, i've signed up with Sean from Mystic animation..after viewing from 3 other animation companies, I found that his style suits us better..also, his animation is more 'animated'...also cheaper than the rest too...go look at www.mystic-animation.com for more details

pinklady23

Hi,

anyone here has signed up with eco worz and done the animation already? If so, can share? I'm deciding if want to sign up their package, will appreciate if anyone can share their animation with me. My email: [email protected]

imered78

Hi Joelle,

Why not consider The Qing Dynasty? I've signed with them for my Dec 2008 wedding and so far they have been quite friendly and sincere.

But anyway, I think eco worz has a buddy promotion. So you may want to find someone to sign with you to get a discount?

imered78

Hi Joelle,

When is your wedding? I supposed most of the animation company may be fully booked till end of this year.
happy.gif

pinklady23

Hi Imered,

wedding is the coming dec. I know most animation company is fully booked but i managed to get a slot from eco worz. But wish to see some sample works.

annong

Hi Joelle,

I have another user sharing the buddy promotion with me already... But, I think eco worz also closing their intake.When I meet up with them, their service and work is pretty fine
happy.gif
You have not meet with them yet?
tata

curryfav

Hi Joelle,

Interested to view my animation?

I signed up with Eco Worz
happy.gif

* Wa, why I dont have buddy promotion that time~

davidlee3

Hi verena,

Don't mind share with me the package for mystic. I've email them but no reply from them. It's been about 1 week. Sigh!