Animation Cartoon (Doing a cartoon instead of montage)

elimyong

Hi Jane

I just don't feel good when people comment freelance as they also do part time to earn some income. I think there are nothing wrong even they are foreign.

Please share with me as i want to give myself some idea how to start my story.

Thanks Jane my e-mail is [email protected]

elimyong

Hi Jane

Can you send me your cartoon story.

My e-mail [email protected]

Thanks alot
happy.gif

scnph

I'm considering cartoon animation for my wedding and will be meeting up with them for discussion.
May I know what is the 'standard' payment terms like? what is the amount for deposit?

Hi Jane & curryfav,
can you send me your cartoon story?
My email is [email protected].

Thanks.

cuecute

Hi PrincessTinker,

..at first i interested in myweddingcartoon,
but other BTB hv true concerns that they not stable...
...i lost all confidence in them after they suddenly gone disappear with their CNY promo...
...anyway i signed up wif stefine:>...

lilacbliss

Hi PrincessTinker,

I've sent to you... =D

Dun worry abt the quality... I feels its better as the mascots wedding cartoon designed are cuter...

Also they are very flexible with your requests and open to ideas and comments... not like other companies where you might have to top up...

porsche

just curious, where can i find the actual works of ecoworz and myweddingcartoon online?

prefer those shared out by couples rather than from the company's website.

thks.

porsche

Noted. This is why I am posting here =)

Some of the companies provide only 1 or 2 and it may be a shorter version.

fortunemew

anyone has try out Rh@ma M@dia cartoon animation before? replace @ with e. not sure why the forum is blocking the company name here...show a error msg to tell me to remove their company name in the posting.

lilacbliss

Hi Tan V, have sent to u... =D

Winnie, yes the others are offering quite high price... that's y my hubby din want me to take animation at first...

Until i found The wedding cartoon... they charged only $350 and flexible with my requests.. i tin it's promo price when i signed up.. not sure of the price now...

lilacbliss

Hi Ruby, Applestarz, Tingting, Elaine and White Flee... Sorry for late reply as I was overseas.... Have already sent to you all... =D

Yes ting ting... $350 is really cheap coz my hubby don't want to spend too much on animation... keke...

Tan V, you mentioned mine is too short and wordy... well maybe my story is short... haha... but dat's my love story... and abt the wordy part... coz i wan it in english and chinese.. dat's y it looked wordy... bt i tin its better if nt some guests whom don't understand english cant read them.. keke...

applestarz

Hi Jane Lim,

Thanks for the link.

The animation is so cute!

I went to their website, but alot of link cant be click...

Any idea how I can view more of their work?