Angel Wings for Flower Girls...Where can i get them?

sailormoonwt

try concourse plaza at Beach Road ... top floor got tis shop selling party stuffs ... i bgt my magic wand & bubble gun machine from them for my PS shots ... saw the angel wings tat comes in different sizes ... try tat !
happy.gif

whitesheep

u can also get wings from kiddypalace. i'm not sure if all outlets have ... but i know the one at toa payoh has. ..

new_bride

Thanks for all your suggestions...I went to concourse to check the angel wings but i didn't like the material... it looked like wings of a bird.. Guess i'll try the rest of the places you suggested..

happygirl07

Hi

I suggest you try out this website:
www.my-lil-dream.blogspot.com
I have checked many places and couldn't find suitable wings for my flowergirls. Then a friend recommended this website. They have rather nice designs and also sells flowergirl headbands... so make up one set. Quite value for money i think. Hope it helps.
happy.gif

new_bride

Hi everyone! i finally found the angel wings..in Perth!! all the way there. I was in Perth for a meeting and came accross this shop called Red Dot. They sell angel wings there.

Hi pineapple. I will be getting flower baskets & petals, angel wings and also the headpiece (don't know what it's called..you know, the one where there's flowers and the flowergirl puts in on her head). I guess that's about it that you would need for your flowergirls.

lazy_bug

Hi everybody, saw SKP selling angel wings.... (Seow Kim Plastic - not sure if the spelling correct :p) they have over 30 stores islandwide.

andain

Alternatively, you can rent the wings from costume rental shops.
There is one called No 1 Costumes at 32 Aliwal Street.

rjwedding

hi sailormoonwt: do u still rem the shop name that u bought all your stuff?? heard shops from concourse has been moved out.. so need to know the shop name, so that i can search for it.. thanks..

gorkim

saw some angel wings at a party shop at bugis village, some shops away from kfc..then's theres 2 party shops at that bldg with pool fusion i tink...opp. the old old NAFA, olso ard dat area...i guess they shld sell angel wings there too...

dodolet

I saw a shop selling feathered angel wings at S$25 at the left side of landmark building at zion creations side.

ene

You can get these wings at SKP. SKP is a shop selling all sorts of containers, ornaments, decoration items, etc. Do a quick search on their various locations. I know there's one at Hougang and one at Tampines.