Ang Pao Box

cicu

Hi All,

I want to sell my angpao box for $25. Attached are the photos.

You can email me at [email protected] if you are interested. I also have 1 ring pillow, 1 flower girl basket, and 1 tiara to sell but I haven't got time to take photos of them. I will post them soon. Thanks.

288967.jpg

288968.jpg

cicu

Hi Lynda,

Yes, it is still available
happy.gif

Please email me [email protected] if you are interested. I also have another type of ang pao box that I didn't use for my AD( I post it in Focus bridal thread).

cicu

Hi,

Sorry, forget to mention the price for the above ang pao box :p I am selling it for $20.

Hi Yvonne,

Below is the tiara. I am selling it for $10. I have sent you email too
happy.gif

291774.jpg

cicu

Hi m&m,

Yes, I still have it. Attached is the photo. Please leave your email if you are interested.

298769.jpg

298770.jpg

mar_bride

Hi lee,

the first ang pao box in this thread (cream or white color one) can be found in most gift shops....so coincidence, some of my frens actually have the same one...

sbb

Bride : can be found ah? i go to a lot of gift shop until i headache liao leh. aiyo...

can let me kw where to buy?

style05

Hi Bride

would appreciate if you could advise more details where u found the cream ang bao box...i can't locate lei

ppp

Hi Jasmine & Style,

Probably, u both can buy a ready box and decorate with some ribbons n bears like me. It only cost me $23.
happy.gif

321205.jpg

jendome

321313.jpg

Hi BTB, would like to share my AP Box, was customised made from a shop named Bliss Collection located @ 73 Pagoda Street. the Box is in the soft and washable materials. Cost me $68.00 with the embodiary of our name.
However if you buy off-shelve, will be $38

sbb

jennifer: yr box got lock or not?

PPP : tks so much.. but hmm..thinking of getting something that is ready made hha.. so don need to DIY. a bit lazy wor...

jendome

Hi Jasmine,

The box got no lock, but a zip @ the bottom of the box. The material is in soft form, so is quite flexible to store all angbao. hee

esiuol

Hi every1

Here's a pix of a ang pow box i saw while net-surfing (saved the piz for my reference)
323062.jpg

As for me, haven't decide to DIY or buy. But i do see that Dreamweavers@ Millenia Walk has nice Reception stuff. Will check it out there soon

U can also check out gift shops as they do hold wedding stuff.
A wk ago, i saw a red squarish ang pow box (abt $12/-) at this gift shop (dunno is it Kalms) @ Century Square. Nice =)

augustina

HELLO
I indent to DIY mine own ANG BAO Box,can any one advise me where to buy a round box. Cos i been to spotlight, I saw one but very big leh.

Cheers!!
THanks

janf

325394.jpg
325395.jpg

my angpow box. bot from More Than Words at Orchard Cineleisure. $3.90 only. height 25cm x breadth 20cm.

cws

hi gals I'm selling my APB for just S$8!!!!!!

heres the link to the ANG PAO BOX:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingReg.jsp?Uc=cgaqhux.uqrhnw9&Uy=ou51ku&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0&UV=449196841115_21763764409

Measurement: 31cm x 23cm x 16cm
Special Feature: The TOP is removable which would come in handy for helpers to take out the ang-paos as compared to those w/o top types in which its usually ripped open by helpers.

Interested parties can email me at [email protected] for more details.