ANG MO KIO-Rebonding

ger_mummy

jus finish my confinement.i need to get my lion hair done.wanted to find a saloon near my place n using good product like shishedo..since i still need to pump milk don want to travel too far.
anyone can advise..
my budget not more than $120.
don mind a home saloon.
pm me pls

doggielove

there one salon call geogie salon at AMK Central above the POSB. but the rate starting from $159-229. so far i think its quite good. they use shieshedo and the stylist i chose is Sally.

i live in the west but i even travel all the waydown to let her do.

zzzbee

hi all,
need some advice,i just rebonded my hair end dec,but i realised my hair doesnt seems to be very straight and my hair seems very very dry.

any recommendation,for a good rebonding that doesnt dry up my hair.

thanks.

vodka666

hi all,

i had done rebonding at Yishun Incut, they are very frendly but result out make very me sad & dissaponted...
i did go to deir shop(next day) to talk to dem tat my hair not straight enuff and there r few part near root is feel damage or burn.. dey said not strait is bcos my hair dry( i had never done any chemical more den 1 year) and dey said is not burn and ask me don worry.. but i found my hair keep on fall and found is like burn at d root of d hair and keep on fall.. very sad and dissapointed..
fren, pls don be d victim at dis shop.. pass to ur fren on dis msg..
i still very worry cos hair fall is d top of my head.. can see clearly..

purple_bathtub

hi steph, i m keen as well.
anywhere near amk providing deionising treatment? how much does it cost?
is it a better alternative to rebonding?
hope someone can advise...... =)

four_season

My colleague went to this ColourPoint Salon at AMK Central to do rebonding. Her hair looks very silky straight& their hair cut is also good! Hmm.. I am planning 1 of this day to go down and give myself a new look. Heard that they are having a promotion now. Rebonding( Shiseido)+ Treatment + Cut cost $120. If 2 person go together cost only $210..Good bargain must share out right! Their location is at level 1, which is located at the same building as KBox KTV, but the salon is at Level 1). Those who are living near AMK central, it is opp the Hawker Center , beside blk 724.

stephy_tan

Sorry.

Havent been following the thread.

I did mine in Amk Ave 4. Can last very long.
A very small scale salon.

I normally asked the lady boss to do mine.

Called U cut hair Saloon.

stephy_tan

hi Jasmine

Its @ Blk 157, amk ave 4 #01-574.
Just opp the bus stop if u take 269 from AMK interchange.

Perhaps u can let me know if u intend to go, like when and time slot
I'll let the lady boss know, maybe can get a little discount from her. hahas..

What i like is she dont criticise your hair texture and wont sell products to u.Unless u ask for hair care products.

I just bought a bottle of nice perfume smell hair serum from her.

ykuan

Hi Jamie, can pls let me know which hair stylist your colleague look for? so did you try their reboding? how the result? thks..

four_season

Hi Kuan
Yea. After i posted the thread above. I did my rebonding there too! Although It has been more than half a year, the rebonding results is still there and I am satisfied => But Kuan, I forgot the Name of my stylist. Sorri. I recommeded my frienzs to do rebonding there in the past few months. Their rebonding results are good too! I heard they having a promotion now. You can go check it out!

fretzie

hi,

im kinda new here and cos i want to do a rebonding soon so i came across here.. just wondering if anyone knows any good salon in Ang mo kio that is not too expensive ($100-$140).. preferbly in ang mo kio central.. hee thanks =)

boo26

products used is important but the skills of the hair stylist is even more so. i have encounter those that claim to use good well-known brand but damage people hair.
lesser known brand being used but wonderful results!... there is this salon in amk ave10,blk 530, super super fake straight rebond that makes every hairstylist frown on...(they are well-know for stiff straight rebond)....

fuji_apple74

fretzie

u can try Trust Salon @ AMK Central, they have 2 branches there. they use shisideo, rebond+cut+treatment - if i'm not wrong is $99 nett for all length.