Amore Fitness at Woodlands Civic Centre

beaties

If you guys want to see improvements in your alignments and postures, you should really check out my instructor. She plan her lessons so well with all preparatory poses that you definitely see huge increase in your flexibity and strength over a period of 1-2 mths. Check out www.ohmsantih.com (P.S. I am not her sales agent ;p)

pahmish

Hi I am looking for Amore's unlimited package membership (classes + facilities) either at tampines 1 outlet / or all outlets package.

Looking for at least 6 months period or longer. Pls PM if U R keen to sell.
My budget is about $80 - 90/month. Currently they are offering me $112.50/month just for amore tampines one & $122/month for all amore outlets for just one yr plan. But it is slightly out of my budget.

Do let me know if you are keen to sell yours. Thank you.

doggiebunz

looking for 3-6mths unlimited package membership at both tampines & Central or just Central is fine too.
PM me if you are selling, thks.

beaties

I do yoga at Ohmsantih Yoga at Arab street. Best of the best. Am really satisfied with the recovery of my spine injury and weight lost! Cheers to my instructor!

rhapsodie

Hi

I have an Amore Package to let go. Please PM me if you are interested.

140 sessions of classes/gym selling at $1750 ($12.50 a session)
Expiry date: March 26, 2014
Applicable for use at any Amore fitness centre except Tampines One and City Square Mall

tweecherry

Hi

I have unlimited Amore package (gym facilities + classes at all outlets) to let go.
Expire date till 04 January 2014.
Willing to sell at $98/month (negotiable).

If you're interested, please PM me at [email protected].

saggigem

Hi
I have unlimited Amore package to let go too.
Access to all outlets except (Tampines Mall and City Square)

Expiry Date: 17 August 2014
Willing to sell at $105 nett per month+body fat/water weighing scale (negotiable)
There is still 35 months to the end of the package.

However i am not too sure as to how this transfer works. Would appreciate it if someone could advise.

You can email me at [email protected]

optymum

Hi there,

I'll be in Singapore from October until mid-December to visit family. Am I able to just get a two months package from Amore? I'm only looking at Amore Woodlands coz that's the only gym that's close to my parents in Woodlands and I have a newborn baby so I don't intend to really go all the way to downtown to just work out.

acorna26

hihi gals, does anyone know how much is the membership fee (per month) for amore? im thinking of signing up with them. Looking more at Thomson Plaza.. but i think their membership isnt location-specific right?

mcorange

Hi, a newbie here.

Came across when i m looking for more information on amore fitness.
Actually deciding on whether should i commit into a gym and whats the cost be like.
Any ideas for woodlands outlet? will it be very crowded as such?

ryqy

Hi, ladies
happy.gif
I came across this thread while googling Amore Living. I just signed up for their Power Unlimited Package at the Tampines One branch. Looking for a friend to go for classes and workout at their gym with on weekday evenings. My membership commences this November. Anyone?

massiemossiemos

Hi Sri :) I was doing the same thing and came across this thread. I have yet to sign up for it but I'm definitely considering the Tampines One branch. May I ask, how are the packages and the prices like?

ryqy

Hi masturah =) The Power Unlimited Package at Amore Living allows unlimited access to all classes and all facilities at all hours at Tampines One and City Square Mall outlets.

When i signed up last week, i paid $120 joining fee + $128 1st month fee + $128 last month fee + 7% gst = $402.30. I signed up for a 1-year contract. Subsequent 10 months fee payable by GIRO at $137 monthly.

I also paid $10 refundable deposit + $30 for 3 months + 7% gst for my own fixed locker. Subsequent months just pay $10.70 at counter to keep using the locker. This is optional, by the way. I don't want to keep lugging my sports attire to and fro daily.

ryqy

By the way, if you intend to sign up at Tampines One, try to do so early on a weekday. Can redeem $10 voucher for every $ 100 spent at their customer service counter. 1st 100 customers per day. I got to redeem $40 voucher and i went to Adidas boutique and got a nice top. Happy!

(Quote my full name to the Sales Consultant if you sign up ya. Can get spa voucher. 1 for u and 1 for me.) :D

kfw

Letting go of 3 month unlimited Amore package with access to all outlets and classes.

Membership expires in Jan 2012. Willing to sell at $80/month.

If interested please email me at [email protected]

saggigem

Hi
I have unlimited Amore package to let go too.
Access to all outlets except (Tampines Mall and City Square)

Expiry Date: 17 August 2014
Willing to sell at $105 nett per month+body fat/water weighing scale (negotiable)
There is still 33 months to the end of the package.

However i am not too sure as to how this transfer works. Would appreciate it if someone could advise.

You can email me at [email protected]

houseoflove

I went down to amore at civic centre today because of their open house. They are so yaya papaya! Hate it! Anyone attended the open house? Wats the promo given for ex members?

eunicecota

Hi all,

Currently, I have an AMORE gym package to let go.
Remaining sessions: 142 sessions of classes/gym and steambath usage.
Selling at: $1700 (Originally at $2517.60, prices are negotiable)
Expiry date: Aug 08, 2014 (there's still more than 2.5 years to go)
Venue: Any Amore fitness center except Amore Fitness at Tampines One and City Square Mall as these two outlets are only for unlimited package holders.

However i am not too sure as to how this transfer works. Would appreciate it if someone could advise

Do let me know if you will be interested! Please contact me at [email protected].