Amara Singapore

cocoberry

Minssy...
yeah.... thank u for ur advise.. i know wat u mean... but i hv seen his cousin's videography, not so bad lah.. he had been filmin his daughter n wife... so think jus leave it to him lor. unless i can find a sponsor... think accordin to coyote, it $180 rt?

minssy

hi cocoberry,

not advise lah.. just my kpo comments... keke....

its $168 rite? actually this rate is really the cheapest i had even seen in the forums man! hehe... the so called standard market rate is about $600 - $1200. oh well.. how much time do you have? if there is enough time, then i guess you can still think about whether you wanna have one?

coyote

Cocoberry, as long as u r comfy wif ur cousin's skill...why not? Is he able to do the VCD/DVD conversion from mini-tapes?

Yup minssy, is $168 but 4hrs coverage only.

minssy

hi cocoberry,

bet u still have lotsa things to do... quickly confirm and get this off your mind.. d.o.g's one seems cool from what i see.... dun think you are able to get such prices outside...

cocoberry

Hi minssy,

have u seen coyote's videography? i hv decided to use his cousin's videocam. most things are settled a mth back hehe... so now i jus waitin for last fittin n tt's it

Coy
can i have a look at ur photos?

minssy

hahahh! yah.. coy is your... cos d.o.g. is more troublesome to type.. hahahhha

hi coco, i have not seen but how to see video when the files are too big.... hehe..... ok so long as you feel comfortable then its cool... no worries yah... just spend the time to do other impt stuff... all the best and take care ah..

coyote

minssy, ok sure no prob...brides at other thread are calling me coyote actually ;)

my video nothing much to fave abt lah...juz normal raw DVD unedited ;)

minssy

okie! next time just call you coyote lah
happy.gif

cocoberry

min
thank you

coy aka coyote
hehe i lazy to type ur coyote ma... so jus type coy lor haha... u look great.. anyway who design e site for u? who is the host of the site huh?

coyote

Nvm lah, coy=coyote...same same...

we designed the web.....aiyo...so paisey to show u the incompleted webby but we really no time to continue updating lately...kekeke... We purchased the domain name but i dunno frm who...coz is hubby's webby loh.

coyote

Hi cocoberry, hubby pay ard $25.99 per mth for a 200MB space. Our wedding is juz a sub-page, hubby has many other pages for his own interest ;) There r other prices ava oso, as low as $9.99. The hosting company is http://www.iwi.com.sg

Heard frm hubby tat our hosting company offer even lower prices but u need to do a search ;)

Btw gers, I juz completed another page in my wedding webby under "Bits & Pieces", is a collection of my the little significant details during the preparation ;)

Renee, Jo - sent ;)

lovely2005

hi coyote,

Was having a great time viewing ur lovely photos... both of u sure had a very great time in ur wedding preparation and the AD.
BTW, where did u go for ur PS? Like the ones with bali resort style. And ur doggies are very adorable. It is fun to hv pets as part of PS.
Thanks for sharing....
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

joan7577

Hi coyote, thks for sharing your pics...had a great time viewing your pics.
I would also like to know where u go for your PS...very nice.
Your wedding gown is nice too, which BS?
BTW, u like one of the HK actress.

coyote

Jo, Renee, u r welcome. We went to villafrangipani for PS but i dunno whether they allow u to take pics there if u didn't use their venue on AD. Coz initially i booked their place for my AD. My BS is J&M. Huh? I look like Zhao Ya Zhi meh? No one ever say tat b4 to me leh.... which foto look like her? AD or PS?

minssy & socksham - sent ;)

minssy

hi coyote,

the whole thing is so lovely! the dogs are really cute... and not forgetting the lovely bride of cos!
happy.gif
and i love your DIY invitation card.. i find that really professional and nicely done! 2 thumbs up!

cary

coyote! thanks for the pics!!! You are very pretty!!! :D I have a similar dress as your dinner dress but in black colour hehe
happy.gif
Your friends did a great job in doing up the place!

misschindia

Hi there, Im thinking of holding my solemnisation by the Amara poolside later this year... only worry is that the weather may be too hot!

Congrats Coyote! All the talk of how you look like a hong kong actress has got me kay poh..
happy.gif
can i have a look at your photos as well? My email addie is [email protected] Thanks!!

coyote

cary, yes the dress i bot got black color too...mayb is the same dress ;)

U gers (unless got guy among here...kekeke) really make me v paisey... Is all the makeover that I looked different n actual fact i not pretty even after the makeover lah.... Aiyo... face red red liao. Me orange skin one leh...shld look like Li Guohuang lah...Sin actor...kekekeke..

tks misschindia, check ur mail for local actor :p

taringa

Hi Coyote!

Thanks for sharing. Just saw your website.Very professionally done up. Your AD fotos looks great too..
happy.gif
I have signed up with Amara last year. My AD will be in June.

Ya,due to the previous busie months,i find it difficult to follow constantly with the fast moving thread of Amara.

Just wondering what you have prepared for your wedding favours ? You have used the chicken pie box. Its simple and the lace goes well with it
happy.gif

coyote

Hi smiggins, u r welcome. My wedding favour is chicken pie inside the chicken pie box...kekeke ;) Seems like June is very happening, hot mth for wedding
happy.gif

wennie - sent ;)

clouds

Hihi, i am having my wedding dinner at amara end of this year too. I heard about the complain on Mich, I agree that she is inexperience. Can't really cope with work? I will take note of all the feedback given here.

Do anyone know what are the dishes that are delicious at amara? I have not attended any wedding dinner there and is thinking of not going for food-tasting.

lovely2005

hi clouds,

Y not going for food tasting? When u taste the food at least u can feedback to the chef on ur likes n dislikes. Only con is Amara dun give full course only partial.

clouds

hi rene..

cos i have only 25 tables, the package didn't include foodtasting.. i will have to pay for it.. that's why... any feedback for me??

lovely2005

Hi clouds n minssy,

I din signed with Amara for banquet.
During my bargain with Michelle last yr, the food tasting was included for the $629 package, plus a 9% discount per table (during bridal show), also 25 tables, 2 nites stay. We actually asked for 8 pax trial 6 courses (Michelle die die dun let me hv full course).

Clouds, if u hv not sign yet, still got chance to bargain though chances r slim lor....but hard to bargain with Michelle as she is quite inflexible.

clouds

i signed liao... mine is on weekends.. mich says that she can't throw in the foodtasting.. but can only give 40% discount.. my table is $789 nett

lovely2005

hi clouds,

I tot $789 package min need 30 tables with trial food tasting, how u manage to hv 25 tables?
Last time I requested to change to wkend (wif 28 tables, taking $789 menu), Michelle die-die dun give in....so in the end I signed with other hotel.
angry.gif

clouds

I can't really remember.. i think somewhere in nov 2004..

to get 25 tables.. is a special arrangement.. but i dun have much freebies.. cos there are some prob..like you said, the min for weekends are 30 tables..that's why no foodtasting, any dishes to recommend??

minssy

anyway foodtasting is just a free meal lah.. if you read the forums, i think amara's food is ok lah... will not be that bad one...
happy.gif

lovely2005

hi clouds,
Hv not eaten any dinner from Amara so cannot give feedback. But I guess their standard shld be ok... I tried their ROM package hi-tea b4, is alright.
happy.gif