Am i pregnant?

sharenlennie

hi gals... may i know when i'll be able to check my pregnancy using a test kit?? i mena mostly for how many weeks then the testing kit will detect whether am i preg?

wavey

The test kit says once u've missed ya period u can test. I think if u can wait, one week after your supposed due date for your period.

yule

sharen:
In that case, please measure your temperature using a thermometer with one-decimal place at least. Is your temp high like 37.X degrees? If it is high for the next few days around this temperature, there is a possibility you're experiencing implantation.

If it is low like 36.1 to 36.2, then your menses could be coming.

smurfying

Wah...tis is something new... grab a clearblue fr watson if u feel uneasy. But it's not tat accurate if u've jus missed ur menses for a few days. Best is after a wk. My gf has got v regular menses, she was only 2 days late n went for the kit test, atlas she hit jackpot...

yule

HELLO TANSY!!!! But sharen's menses not regular, and she said it's short, so the more telling and reliable signs of pregnancy is your waking temperature.

Sharen: I forgot to teach you to take your temp AS SOON AS YOU WAKE UP. Do not get out of your bed, minimise movement, stick the thermometer under your tongue and lie there until it beeps.

smurfying

Piesey lar cos i know nothing abt the waking temperature hahahahahhaa!!! Tot clearblue is the more reliable source keke...!! But having said, Sharen, ur menses always come early, so meaning u've hav a shorter period in btw ur menses. So how days have it been delayed?

sharenlennie

erm hee.. actually we did it on sat.. which is on the 26th ah.. and most prob my menses will strike around 8th on the on coming month.. this month is on the 11th hmmm... i hope i wont miss cuz my hubby dint release his army in me actually...

smurfying

Aiyo...think still quite long to tell heh... next time go for CD lar keke... Else do it rite after ur menses or jus before ur menses gonna come period, cos these are so call the safer periods. But still, no 100% thingy.

yule

Sharen: Since it's only Day 26 which is your CD16 after your LMP on 11 Nov, pls recall if you saw any egg white cervical mucus in the last few days. Didn't release also no guarantee one
happy.gif
As long as his soldiers are good swimmers and there was enough semen and cervical mucus, there's always a chance...

Remember his soldiers are still lingering inside you today, which is CD18. If your egg pops out these few days, you'll strike.

I'm confused, you want or don't want pregnancy?

icebaby0

Sharen,

Normally if u use a test kit (i.e. clearblue) by the 3rd week after ur menses can tell that you are pregnant. If you are really anxious, get a test kit by the 3rd week after ur menses, and do another test (if negative the first time around) if you menses is late.

I tested twice before with clear blue around end of 3rd and early 4th week for both my pregnancy

smurfying

yuletide, u wanna change profession fr part time tour guide to part time gynae hah?!?! :p

Sharen, dun worry so much, wait another wk or 2, if u menses is late then get it tested. Otherwise, do wat doc yule has suggested
happy.gif

yule

hhahah!! tansy u r so cute!! hey, those are basic contraceptive/fertility info that any married woman shd know what....didn't u attend health/sex education???? you'll know when u marry your darling one day
happy.gif
No, I prefer to travel
bounce.gif

smurfying

Eh i still remember during Sec 2, there's tis topic on sex education, hah, i topped the class for tat particular class test!! Otherwise my science is forever cannot make it kekekeke...

n Yule, u oso v eng eng one ar? Me really v eng in office cos peak periods are over...tat's why can surf the forum quite frequently hah.

yule

WHat?!! Topped the class somemore??? What kinda school got tests on sex education one???
Yeah, year-end everyone taking leaves, clients also MIA, senang for me lah...You also not bad ah...always see u here one...in a few days' time, I will be travelling again, so not so free liao.

smurfying

Sharen, seriously not ez to get it, it's really like tio 4D. But somehow my gf tio tat 4D lor... suay suay. Next time ask him to use CD lar, else u gotta count ur dates to see when is the safer time to do it. Now worried no use liaoz. Get it tested in 2wks time? Or by then ur menses came liaoz.

Yule, yah lar i topped the class hor...it's a class test on those topics e.g. reproductive systems n such lar kekekeke... btw, u travel out of China or still within kind?

icebaby0

Sharen,

when was ur last menses?
Is ur menses regular?
If you are so worried, u can always buy a test kit. If you are shy about buying, try yahoo auction to get a test kit okies?

sharenlennie

my menses start on the 11th ah.. hmz.. haiz... ya i wish to buy, but i dunno when to test to be sure? how many days after we did it shall i test ah?

smurfying

Sharen, u can test 3wks after the day u did it. Otherwise a wk after u missed ur menses. Get clearblue hor, cos i heard some other cheaper one not tat accurate, like instead of a horizontal line to appear for a negative result, the indicator can some a vertical line instead.

Cheer up n dun worry so much
happy.gif

yule

Hi Sharen:

I went back to read your earlier posting again and saw this line " i hope i wont miss cuz my hubby dint release his army in me actually..."

So where did he release? If it's outside your body, then dun hv to worry THAT much dear.

smurfying

Eh but those initial juices apart fr those tat he finally release in the end may contain seamens...But chances are lower.

Btw, my gf who kena the 4D, her hubby oso nvr pss pss inside. hiaz...

smurfying

ops, who wants to be unplanned preggie? okok, Sharen, forget to add on, my gf's hubby was quite drunk tat nite...thou he claims tat he nvr pss pss inside.

For ur case, seriously dun worry too much, cos u haven even miss ur menses. Force him to buy CD next time k? :p

sharenlennie

hey tansy... u really frighten me lehz.... we're not ready yet.. cuz still not earning enough..
sad.gif
have to support our parents. cant afford a bb now...

smurfying

Alamak!! SHY?? How old is he? then dun do it lar...can't stand guys lidat leh...cos in the end we gals are at the losing end.

sharenlennie

haha we're very young only la.. both at he age of 23.. well yup.. i cant stand guys like this too, that's y i always nags him... ahha

smurfying

Eh i'm not OLD either...heehee...tho someone calls me granny tansy... Grrr..!! i'm only abit older than u hehee...

Oh...so u two jus started working not long ar? Hey, 23 is old enuff to go buy CD lar...ask him go 7eleven in wee hours haha!! But hor economy of scales, buy bigger pack, so that he doesn't need to make tis trip so frequent..kekeke!!!

yule

SHY???!!! WHAHAHAHAHA!!! That's an understatement!!!! But I can say he is a clean guy, got towels some more
happy.gif

Sharen: I suggest you eat lots of Evening Primrose Oil now...

sharenlennie

yule: huh? why eat alot of prime rose oil now? yeah his a clean guy.. he always help to clean the hse hee..

tansy: i started working at 19 right after poly grad. buy so big pack ah.. hmz.. but i think buy small pack also can cuz can try other kinds mah.. haha :p

smurfying

*faint*, Sharen, u're so innocent, our yule is teasing u!! Not tat he's clean tat he helps to clean up the hse!!! HAHHHAHAHAH... Yule, bad bad yule...!!!

yule

Hi sharen: since u r probably in your 2WW, EPO helps to relax your uterus...so maybe helps to make your aunty come...u can try bai feng wan pills too. (NB: This is not abortion ok! But these substances are known to help uterine contraction).

HHAHAH! Sharen: You sure are young and innocent. Here's a reminder for your clean bf:

330718.gif

O

one child mummy

inject outside is where? vagina? i read a newspaper, a woman very tense up and painful when having sex so the hubby jus inject outside n she got pregnant despite that she is still a virgin

elchwong

Hi all,

I had a 1 time off brownish discharge on CD23...my menses has always been on a 32 days cycle...v.accurate...my nxt menses due's 2nd Jan though I haven't miss it, I'm v.worried tat I may be preg cos of the brownish discharge which I'm afriad tat can be implantation bleeding...my fh n I had unprotected sex on CD17 but wif no ejaculation in me...

I normally have brownish discharge 1 day b4 when my menses is due...I'm in the midst of preparing my ROM n AD for nxt yr...if I'm preg then all the planning will be disrupted...haiz...

Anyway I can check if I'm preg b4 my menses due date?

hello88

Hi elchwong,

Ur next menses only due on 2nd Jan so it might be too early to worry about things. Even if u get a pregnancy kit from pharmacy, it might show a negative line as its too early. Why dun u wait nearer to your menses due date or on the due date itself before u get a pregnancy kit to test out. Dont worry too much.