Alycia Tan Makeup & Hair

Alycia Tan Makeup

Alycia Tan Makeup

Perfect timing to shoot!

@the.proposal.bridal @morganezelia

#behindthescenes #styledshoot
#beautifulsky #sunset #beautifulface #gorgeous #dewymakeup #dewy #alyciatanmakeupandhair #singaporemakeupartist #makeupartistsingapore #makeupartist #makeup

Alycia Tan Makeup

Alycia Tan Makeup

"Goodbye may seem forever. Farewell is like the end but in our hearts are the memories and there you will always be"

I feel very honoured to have know and worked with Tan Yoong, Singapore's Most Talented and Finest #Bridal #Couturier, who is hard for us to say goodbye to.

#alyciatanmakeupandhair #singaporemakeupartist
#makeupartistsingapore #makeupartist #makeup

Alycia Tan Makeup

Alycia Tan Makeup

The Perfect Wedding gown @the.proposal.bridal @stpatrickbridal to go with a Perfect marriage.

#alyciatanmakeupandhair #singaporemakeupartist #makeupartistsingapore #makeupartist #bridalmakeupartist #bridalmakeup #bridalhair #bridalhairstyles #bridalhairstyle #wedding #weddingdresses #weddingdress #weddingdressimport #weddingday

Alycia Tan Makeup

Alycia Tan Makeup

Simply amazed about how I'm connected with Stefan & Yingying.
Thank you so much Alicia Chong, Andy & Cuilin, Novia, Rachel and The Proposal Bridal who recommended me as their makeup artist.

#alyciatanmakeupandhair #singaporemakeupartist #makeupartistsingapore #makeupartist #bridalmakeupartist #bridalmakeup #bridalhair #bridalhairstyle #bridalhairstyles #weddingdress #weddingdresses #weddingdressimport #weddingday #wedding

Alycia Tan Makeup

Alycia Tan Makeup

Seen Cheryl through her prom, when she's the bridesmaid for her best friend's wedding, her first Dinner & Dance, prewedding shoot and now her BIG day. "Looking forward to do your makeup for the maternity photo shoot, Cheryl!" Jiayou!

#alyciatanmakeupandhair #singaporemakeupartist #makeupartistsingapore #makeupartist #bridalmakeupartist #bridalmakeup #bridalhair #bridalhairstyle #bridalhairstyles #wedding #weddingday

Alycia Tan Makeup

Alycia Tan Makeup

Hairstyling is Art. Sometimes when looking at a picture of my own creation, I really can't recall exactly what I do to create it.
So, this is created specially for you Daphne Ma!

#alyciawastoldtopostmore
#alyciainthemoodtopost
#alyciatanmakeupandhair #singaporemakeupartist #makeupartistsingapore #makeupartist #bridalmakeupartist #bridalhair #bridalhairstyle #bridalhairstyles #wedding #weddingday

Alycia Tan Makeup

Alycia Tan Makeup

Thank you for the trust and encouragement SiDing! You've made my day:)

#alyciatanmakeupandhair #singaporemakeupartist #makeupartistsingapore #makeupartist #bridalmakeupartist #bridalmakeup #bridalhair #bridalhairstyle #bridalhairstyles
#sgbride #sgbrides #sgwedding
#wedding #weddingday

Alycia Tan Makeup

Alycia Tan Makeup

Xilin & her Blissful Smile!
Gown by @emanuelbcouture

#cheongsam #cheongsamdress
#alyciatanmakeupandhair #singaporemakeupartist #makeupartistsingapore #makeupartist #bridalmakeupartist #bridalmakeup #bridalhair #bridalhairstyle #bridalhairstyles
#wedding #weddingday

Alycia Tan Makeup

Alycia Tan Makeup

Xilin in her favourite @marchesafashion twilight stardust gown
Gown from @trulyenamoured

#hautecouture #gown #gowns
#wedding #weddingday

Alycia Tan Makeup

Alycia Tan Makeup

Thanks to all my Lovely Brides who are all so friendly and accommodating, allowing me to take pictures of them from different angles, under different lighting to achieve the best picture to show my makeup work.

Thank you Li Min for being so patient, supportive and encouraging!

#wedding #weddingday

Alycia Tan Makeup

Alycia Tan Makeup

Jo Yin in her @galialahav #weddinggown with the magnificent tulle train

Gown from @the.proposal.bridal

#galialahav #limousine
#alyciatanmakeupandhair #singaporemakeupartist #makeupartistsingapore #makeupartist #bridalmakeupartist #bridalmakeup #bridalhair #bridalhairstyle #bridalhairstyles #bridalmua #sgbridalmakeup #sgmakeupartist #sghairstylist #sgmua #sgmuas #sgbride #sgbrides #sgwedding #wedding #weddingday

Alycia Tan Makeup

Alycia Tan Makeup

The Magical Wedding!

Gown from @the.proposal.bridal

#alyciatanmakeupandhair #singaporemakeupartist #makeupartistsingapore #makeupartist #bridalmakeupartist #bridalmakeup #bridalhair #bridalhairstyle #bridalhairstyles #bridalmua #sgbridalmakeup #sgmakeupartist #sghairstylist #sgmua #sgmuas #sgbride #sgbrides #sgwedding #wedding #weddingday

Alycia Tan Makeup

Alycia Tan Makeup

The stunning #hairaccessories @gioiellisg is taking all the attention away from my creation
Hair Accessories available at @the.proposal.bridal
#alyciatanmakeupandhair #singaporemakeupartist #makeupartistsingapore #makeupartist #bridalmakeupartist #bridalhair #bridalhairstyle #bridalhairstyles #bridalmua #sgbridalmakeup #sgmakeupartist #sghairstylist #sgmua #sgmuas #sgbride #sgbrides #sgwedding #wedding #weddingday

Alycia Tan Makeup

Alycia Tan Makeup

When the bride wants a simple hairstyle with a glamorous touch

@gioiellisg Hair Accessories available at @the.proposal.bridal
#alyciatanmakeupandhair #singaporemakeupartist #makeupartistsingapore #makeupartist #bridalmakeupartist #bridalhair #bridalhairstyle #bridalhairstyles #bridalmua #sgbridalmakeup #sgmakeupartist #sghairstylist #sgmua #sgmuas #sgbride #sgbrides #sgwedding #wedding #weddingday

Alycia Tan Makeup

Alycia Tan Makeup

Handmade #hairaccessories to add interest to the dark hair color

Alycia Tan Makeup

Alycia Tan Makeup

Definitely not my first time doing makeup for a Vietnamese brides,
Thanh is the first of them all to wear the traditional Vietnamese dress for her wedding in Singapore

Alycia Tan Makeup

Alycia Tan Makeup

Really love the fullness of Vaishi's hair. Vaishi is not only beautiful but also intelligent. I'm really impressed by her career.

Alycia Tan Makeup

Alycia Tan Makeup

Wefie with Maybelyn before the arrival of the groom. Never fail to have lots of laugher with this cheerful bride.

#alyciatanmakeupandhair #weddingday #makeupartistsingapore #makeupartist #bridalmakeupartist #bridalmakeup #bridalhair #bridalhairstyle #bridalhairstyles #bridalmua #sgbridalmakeup #sgmakeupartist #sghairstylist #sgmua #sgmuas #sgbride #sgbrides #sgwedding #wedding #weddingday

Alycia Tan Makeup

Alycia Tan Makeup

Hairstyle for Maybelyn!

Alycia Tan Makeup

Alycia Tan Makeup

Maybelyn love to have this "Brides' favorite Side-swept curls" to go with her gorgeous red gown

Managed to capture her smile with just one shot before her march-in ✌

Gown from @seraphinagrace

Alycia Tan Makeup

Alycia Tan Makeup

From performances, dance competitions, makeup lessons for her students to her personal shoots, Carol @ompulence_34 constantly support me in many ways through my 13 years of makeup artist career.
Very thankful to have met you!

#alyciatanmakeupandhair #singaporemakeupartist #makeupartistsingapore #makeupartist #sgmakeupartist #sghairstylist #behindthescenes

Alycia Tan Makeup

Alycia Tan Makeup

Makeup @averohtla for @galialahav Le Secret Royal #styledshoot
#alyciatanmakeupandhair
#singaporemakeupartist #makeupartistsingapore #makeupartist #bridalmakeupartist #bridalmakeup #bridalhair #bridalhairstyle #bridalhairstyles #bridalmua #sgbridalmakeup #sgmakeupartist #sghairstylist #sgmua #sgmuas #sgbride #sgbrides #sgwedding #wedding #weddingday #singaporeweddings #bridalfashion #bridalgowns #bridalcouture

Alycia Tan Makeup

Alycia Tan Makeup

Standing high to be in shot with @averohtla

Gown from @the.proposal.bridal @galialahav
Accessories from @gioiellisg
Photography & videography by: @stephleefilms

#galialahav #theproposalbridal
#alyciatanmakeupandhair
#singaporemakeupartist #makeupartistsingapore #makeupartist #bridalmakeupartist #bridalmakeup #bridalhair #bridalhairstyle #bridalhairstyles #bridalmua #sgbridalmakeup #sgmakeupartist #sghairstylist #sgmua #sgmuas #sgbride #sgbrides #sgwedding #wedding #weddingday #singaporeweddings #bridalfashion #bridalgowns #bridalcouture #behindthescenes

Alycia Tan Makeup

Alycia Tan Makeup

#Makeup #transformation under different light

Gown from @the.proposal.bridal @galialahav
Accessories from @gioiellisg
Photography & videography by: @stephleefilms

#galialahav #theproposalbridal
#alyciatanmakeupandhair
#singaporemakeupartist #makeupartistsingapore #makeupartist #bridalmakeupartist #bridalmakeup #bridalhair #bridalhairstyle #bridalhairstyles #bridalmua #sgbridalmakeup #sgmakeupartist #sghairstylist #sgmua #sgmuas #sgbride #sgbrides #sgwedding #wedding #weddingday #singaporeweddings #bridalfashion #bridalgowns #bridalcouture

Alycia Tan Makeup

Alycia Tan Makeup

TEASE
featuring @camille.youten @AVEmanagement #AVEgirls
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
PHOTOGRAPHY @vincentngwk
BEAUTY DIRECTION @yangrick @FAC3INC
MAKEUP @alyciatanmakeup @FAC3INC using @urbandecaycosmetics #UDsg
HAIR @yangrick @FAC3INC using @kevinmurphy_sea
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
#makupYOURmind #FAC3INC #fashionphotography #editorial #theteamthatSTAYStogetherPLAYSforever #sessionstylist #hairstylist
#TEASEbyVINCENTNGandRICKYANG
Special thanks to @nemesispictures_sg