Allied Educator (MOE)

zenteno

Hi, anybody apply for Allied Educator (Teaching and Learning)? or anyone is an Allied Educator here? would want to find out more..

clipperjunk

it's a fancy and newly enhanced name for teaching assistant, the pay offered to a good friend who rejected it was $1400 after 2 years training i think, details could be a bit fuzzy here as it was some months back...

at that time the advert was to assist those with some learning difficulties (dyslexia, adhd & etc..) in classes of mainstream schools, the teachers will deal with the main class while these allied educators will help those who need them during the class...

zenteno

Hi, I thought assist those with some learning difficulties should be Allied Educator (Learning and Behavioural Support)

1400 is low..

zenteno

Hi, I actually learn about the job description online but I am wondering anyone out there in this position so they could share with me more about their daily work...

vey

Ling, i applied for Allied Educator (Learning and Behavioural Support)...waiting 4 reply

zenteno

I am waiting for reply too.. but mine is learning and teaching.. hope we are selected for the interview. well, if not I wont go for the seminar..

winguy

Hi clipperjunk,
May i know ur good fren's highest qualification? Cos i applied for the Allied Educator as well