Aleenta Resort in Thailand

edksdid

go on the northp-south highway

the last few tolls u'll pass thru will be

muar/pagog toll
tangkak toll
air keroh toll (exit here)

you'll get on

jln semabok -> jln laksamana cheng ho -> jln laksamana -> jln tun tan cheng lock (ard city already)

after tt depends on where u're heading.

shant

Hi Chern and missuskoh,
I am interested in going to Aleenta this yr end too, but I' really clueless as to how to go about booking whatever that's needed. Can you girls kindly enlighten me?
Thanks a million in advance!!

chern

Hi Shant,
I call them up to book but u can oso try their website online booking or just send email to them. They will response within 24hrs if through email/website and immediate through call.
Hope this can help u.
What date u plan to go?

missuskoh

Hi Shant,
Chern is right. I called up once and made my booking. Subsequently, the sent confirmation by email.
It'll be easier if you go through their website and know what you want first before calling, as their accent might be a little difficult to make out on long distance phone.

chern

Hi Shant,
yes. u check out what type of suite and package u want first b4 calling them. their accent is really quite difficult to understand. 1st time i call, the girl did not really understand what i want and ask me to leave my tel# and name and she will get someone better in English to call me but i waited quite long and no receive their call. and i call up again to the lady who reply to my earlier email enquiry and then finally got the booking done. they will then give me an email for the confirmation.

cyn

hi all...
i'm quite surprised and happy to find this thread. din expect someone to discover this resort. hee... after reading this thread, i lagi wan to go aleenta.

i've jus made my reservation thru asia travel. asked for canelle suite... too bad, it has been booked. so the resort reserved cumin suite for me.

anyone gog in jan?

ally, are u stil ard? is the resort's food ex?

meijia

Hi Cin_p,

think you are the person from the wedding in 2004 thread. I happen to find this resort when I was surfing through Asia travel..
happy.gif

Hi All,

I have the full menu for the Sky spa in Aleenta, Can forward to your if interested.

Hi Chern,

The rate through Asia travel is based on per night or probably a few nights. Think they do not have Escape or Relax package. But you can check it out.

Url: www.asiatravel.com

binbin

hi meijia, can i have the full menu too? hehehhee.....after reading ur postings, i actually lsted Aleenta as a recommended resort to my friend. he just booked it for a weekend of relxation with his gf.
happy.gif

meijia

Hi Chern & Coven,

Have send you, check your mailbox
happy.gif

The rate is all year round per Aleenta's personnel.

Hi binbin,

May I have your email.

cyn

chern, i booked thru asiatravel.com. i was charged bht 6200 per nite. no choice it's peak period. i'll be there for 5 nites then transfer to bkk for another 3 nites.

hi meijia.. yup, i'm from 2004 wedding thread. one of my frens recommended aleenta when i told him i wan to go hua hin. hey, how did u manage to get hold of the menu? can email to me? [email protected] thx

i've jus confirmed my air tixs... wow, only limited tickets left.

binbin, u also interested in aleenta? or stil gog for sofitel?

cyn

tiara.. i've never been to hua hin..wil be gog in jan. did i mislead u? my fren din against it arh... aleenta is near hua hin.

chern

Hi Cin_p, y u dun book thru aleenta directly? is it cheaper via asia travel. i think asia travel bangkok/aleenta transfer is more expensive?

binbin

hi cin! heehehee dun think i am going sofitel liao. now deciding betw Chiva Som and Aleenta.
happy.gif
ehehe...

mei jia, sorry stupid me. forgot my email addy. it's [email protected] Thanks!

tiara, hehehhee u blur blur lah. cin's friend where got advise her against hua hin? aleenta is in hua hin what.....

meijia

Hi All,

If you refer to my earlier posting, there is another website that offers cheaper rate. No harm to check it out.

meijia

Hi Binbin,

Have sent, check your mail
happy.gif

Hi All,

Btw, I also have a list of packages that Aleenta offers. some packages are not listed in the website.

Can send if your are interested also
happy.gif

Binbin, I have sent you this list also.

brambles

hi c_p... could u share wif me how u went about making the booking and how is ur schedule like? as in... transport wise. take plane here to bangkok and den how to transfer to aleenta etc? and when u book thru asiatravel, does it already include everything from transport to accomodation etc?

sorry to be so 'lor sor' but i'm a little blur and need some advise so that i can plan for my honeymoon as well
happy.gif

or u can also email me: [email protected]

thanks!
happy.gif

cyn

chern... asia travel is slightly cheaper. bht 6200 per nite. whereas aleenta is charging 6400+ after tax. as for transfer between bkk & aleenta, it's 3k bht per way. so it's 100+ bht more. i've ever booked other hotels with asia travel. so i'm quite comfortable. & they've an office in sin. though booking is made thru their bkk office.

binbin... i dun find sofitel appealing leh. i was caught between aleenta & anantara.

check out this resort.. www.prasebanresort.com
maybe some of u wil like it.

meijia.. i got ur email.. thx

brambles... no lor soh lah... tat's why we are in SB, exvhanging info.

i'll be flying over to bkk then transfer to aleenta for 5 nites then transfer back to bkk for another 3 nites then back to sin.

i email asia travel asking for transfer rate. so it's 3k bht per way. so i gave them the guests detail, check in & check out dates, rm type required, flight details & contact number. with all these details, they'll make the reservation. i dun ve flight details yet so wil furnish them later, then they will arrange the airport transfer. with the confirmation, i'm suppose to pay within a date by faxing them the credit card details. so after payment, asiatravel wil email a confirmation voucher to me. so on tat day, i'll chk in with tat voucher.

i booked my air tickets locally & wil be booking the bkk stay thru asia travel as well.

hope i'm clear enough =) & not lor soh...

deviant

hi cin_p,

was just abt to post the link for Praseban Resort too...but u beat me to it!
happy.gif

hahaha...

Praseban looks wonderful too! can rival Aleenta....

binbin

hi cin, yep i also felt sofitel not appealing enough, that's why i dropped the idea mah.
happy.gif
now am thinking betw Chiva Som, Evason and Aleenta. Evason has Six Senses spa, which is reknown. Chiva Som is a consistent winner for their spa cuisines, and they have visiting masters in their spa for holistic treatments. sigh....hard fight.....anyway for the rest, evason is www.evasonhuahin.com.

bic

Hi Meijia,

Could you please email me the full menu of sky spa and the list of packages too, thanks a lot.
happy.gif

[email protected]

btw, do you know the name of the pool suite right of Ylang Ylang Ally mentioned in her post? thanks.
happy.gif

meijia

Hi bic,

Have sent you, pls check your mail
happy.gif

Sorri..me also dun know the name. I am also interested in that pool suite cause more privacy.

bic

Hi Meijia,

I got it, thanks a lot.
happy.gif

Too bad there is not any detail description of all suites @ the website. Anyway there are only 3 pool suites, so we can check which one has more sea view when booking.
happy.gif

meijia

Hi bic,

ya, only 3 pool suites so easier to check. But according to Ally, the pool suite right of Ylang Ylang is better. But dun know is from which perspective, from I am inside the pool suite or I am standing looking at the pool suite???

Hi tiara,

There is no hammock in other suite except pool suite. Hope it helps.

pianokey

hi meijia,
I think someone mentioned it's the pool suite right of ylang ylang when facing the sea. =)
Nobody knows the name?

missuskoh

Hi Chern,

Juz to update you, I managed to schedule a return flight for 17 Dec at 3++pm. Aleenta staff advised that 11am is a good time to start on the journey to Bangkok. So I might be checking out slightly later, not early am as I told u earlier.

Hope this won't affect your plans too much! :p

Hi meijia, can u email me the spa menu too? THanX!
[email protected]

binbin

hi mei jia and girls, the 5885 transfer by car is for 2 persons TWO WAY from bangkok to Aleenta huh? does this include taxes and stuff?

millie

hi,

i chance upon this thread. was reading through and someone in the early msg mention tt there's no tv at the resort.

may i ask anyone tt have been to the resort if this is true? i love the place so much fr the website given in this thread. but if there's no tv....dun know if i can survive the nites. know tt it's supposed to be a romantic getaway but if there's no tv and if there's nothing else for us to do (*wink*) won't it be too bored?

cyn

millie... i think there's no TV... personally, even with the TV on... i also wont be able to understand their language. so not an issue for me. someone did mention they do provide cd player.. not too bad =)

meijia

Hi Binbin,

Yes, the transter is 5885 baht for 2 person for 2 way from Bankok to Aleent and via versa.

It is nett, no taxes.