Hi, I went for the trial the other day and ended up signing for the 10 acc, 10 massage and 10 gua sha session. It costed me approx $2k. I thought the price was ok as long as it is effective.Hi there i just started with Aimin last week. Signed up for the 10 sessions acupuncture with Physician Xie & done 3 sessions so far. My weight at first was 57.2kg, & now its been 56.9kg, hoping to see more weight loss with strictly controlled diet. Add on another multi-shape RF treatment yesterday, felt very pricey at $2999 for 20 + 5 sessions, not sure if the price is legitimate but did some comparisons online & realized the price should only be $35/$40 per session. Hope its all worthwhile. Since so much money has been pumped for slimming. After purchase of the RF package, appointment seems hard to make. Their slots seems to be full suddenly for Saturday. Always put me at 12:00 noon for some reason. Want me to get more sun or??! Abit strange. hope u can try & update.
View attachment 41771
Hi, I went for the trial the other day and ended up signing for the 10 acc, 10 massage and 10 gua sha session. It costed me approx $2k. I thought the price was ok as long as it is effective.
So far I have lost about 3 kg in 2 months which isn’t too bad. But what I don’t like is the lady at the reception is very very pushy, every time after each session they will try to get me to add on/ top up my package… So I always dread after each appointment. Haha. Also it is getting so difficult to get an appointment on the weekends.
I’m still on the fence if I would like to continue with them. Haha
If you really want to loose 5-8kg, you may try KETO and LCIF diet. I've been doing that for 3 months now. My starting weight is 97kgs and currently when I check Im only 78 kgs but my target weight is 65kgs.Hi ladies,
I am thinking of losing 5-8kg and am thinking of trying out the weight loss program at Aimin.
Would like to know if anyone has tried out the program at Aimin. If so, how effective is it and what would be the approx damage?
Any feedback is much appreciated!
thank you very much. There are about 2 months until my wedding, I think I can lose 5-6 kilos by doing what you said.If you would like to accelerate your weight loss, you may want to consider doing the following. This is what I've done to drop my weight from 78kg to 64kg in a year's time. These are just some lifestyle changes that will continue to keep your weight loss after you've finished your slimming package.
Increase metabolic rate
1. Increase your metabolic rate by drinking enough water and having enough sleep. A good guide will be about 8 glasses of plain water (2 litres) per day. I drink 4 glasses of water before noon and another 4 glasses of water by 6 pm. I drink my first glass of water each morning once I woke up. Also, aim to have 7 to 8 hours of sleep per day. When you don't drink enough water or have enough sleep, your body will lower your metabolic rate to conserve energy. Lower metabolic rate will burn less calories. So you want to maintain a higher metabolic rate.
2. Exercise at home every alternate day. I started with 15 mins daily then progressing to longer stretches each session. Monitor your own progress and adjust accordingly. I'll share the exercise routine I started with at the end of the post if you are interested.
Reduce empty calories
1. Cut sugar. Sugar is really calories dense. I cut by just drinking only plain water and coffee or tea black (no milk, no sugar). Avoid bubble tea, soft drinks and fruit juices. Just stick with plain water.
2. Cut fried and oily food. Avoid food with lots of oil and gravy. Gravy usually contain sugar too.
3. Reduce dairy products like milk and cheese.
We have about 3 meals a day, so 21 days a week. If 80% of your meals are on point per week, you'll be able to see improvements in 2 weeks to a month's time. Weight loss or gain, 80% is contributed by the food we eat and 20% is exercise or lack thereof.
My exercise regime:
1. Mountain climber x 20
2. Push-up (or knee push up) x 20
3. Crunches x 20
4. Squats x 20
5. Jumping jacks x 50
You can adjust the above number accordingly, like maybe jumping jacks x 25 instead of 50. You can start with 1 set per time. Then next week increase to 2 sets per time. Then gradually move to 3 sets. Rest 30 seconds between each set. It's ok if you need more time to catch your breath. Listen to your body.
Please note that I'm not a fitness instructor nor a nutritionist. I'm just sharing my experience for your reference.