Aimin Acupuncture & Weight Loss Centre

yex

siverangel & sharlene
i tot drink too much will cos water retention ah? I 'm like those drink water also will become fat type, i think :p
for fruits, i tot the diet plan only allow one per day? really can eat more than one? wow if so, then i will be over joy liao.. din quite understand why banana cannot? i tot its the best fruit with most vitmains contained. i used to eat banana the most beside watermelon.

btw, do you gals do any exercise beside needles and diet? i wonder would it be the result of exercise that make one eventually lose the kilos. or aimin actually will make one lose the kilos alone??

actually i felt very hungry everytime i finished the acupunture. i asked the yi shi once, but she like never hear me :s
is it normal or is it my inside is someting wrong, eg too much acid?

silverangel

hi yex

no no dun eat more than one a day :p just eat one a day but try to eat fruit that has more fibre. banana contain carbo so cannot.
drink too much plain water wont have water retention . if u eat too salty and too sweet but never drink enough water, then will get water retention or if you drink too much coffee and soft drink but never drink enough plain water then will get water retention but water retention is easier to lost than fats
happy.gif

aimin + diet will make one lost wt but if cos if u want faster result and healthier lifestyle, add in some exercise. i do exercise regularly during acupuncture stage.

for me i dun feel hungry after acupuncture but we are individual mah so our body react differently
happy.gif
maybe u can ask yishi again to see if is normal ?

fantasyk

Hi Sharlene - Thank for your info, will re consider again as i really need to lose about 11 kg by dec , sob as need to photo shot. If u dun mind, can i have a look at your photo before and after , hee hee so i can tell my hubby that it really have good result lor

yex

hi silverangel,
hmm i re-read the list of fruits to avoid and wonder why apple also ganna ban?? tot the saying goes :"an apple a day, keeps the doctor away".
now i understand why i like bloated one in the past, cos i ate drink sweet or salty stuff too much and too little plain water... hmmm.. thanks for your enlightenment.. gee..
tomolo i shall be going for my 4th. will update you again. hope there is some progress at least.. :s no faith.. sigh

cornygal

hi yex: too much water can also cause u too feel too bloated..haha..but rem to drink at least 8 glasses a day..water id gd for health..it really makes u feel full..ahaha..take less sweet and salty stuff..eh..apple is considered high calories..hahah..=)..i used to love bananas too..actually i still love them now..but now i haven eaten for a few mths liaoz..haha..bananas are gd..but too much will make u fat..so rem..moderation is the key..too much of everything will make u fat...=)

silverangel

hi yex,

i think it is because apple contain a lot of sugar. that why not allow. sugar is part of carbo
happy.gif

of cos if u drink more plain water, you will tend to visit the loo very often but it is good as it flush out all the toxic. i use to visit like once every half an hr for drinking 4-5litre of plain water a day and the good thing is the next morning when i wake up, my tummy will feel flatter. it works for me, hope it works for u too
happy.gif

jia you
happy.gif
dun lose heart.

ebearz

hi gers,

after reading many successful examples from this thread, think i will book appointment with them for consultation.. =Þ want to shed off my fats siaz..

are you all going to the one located at Starhub?

btw, if anyone interested to sign up with amin, can pm me? maybe we can sign up together and get discount.. hee

yex

Sharlene & Silverangel,
thanks for your replies. Gee, today i went down and heehee lose 1.2kg. hmmm.. dunno is due to the cycling or the diet :p (like suddenly so effective ah!! gee) wow, you drank 4-5little of water, wow that's a lot .. hmm ok, i will make myself drink more so my tummy will feel flatter too.. hee..
I asked the lou yi shi I cant poo poo leh, and why i feel hungry each time the session over, she replied :" then poke more today & poke your feet too" i was shock and then next moment was ouchhhhh...
sad.gif

the counter that young gal, she told me she also just signed up and did her 4th and she from 63 drop to 59 now! i was kinda unbeli ..
How much have you both lose til date? is it alot in the beginning or near the end then you see results more?

silverangel

hi yex

congrats
happy.gif
hee told you sure will lost wt one. just dun give up
happy.gif

for me my result initially was a lot, then behind a bit slow on and off.. so far lost about 15kg.

sometimes yishi will poke the back for me also if wt loss is slow or went up.

cornygal

hi yex: congrats!haha..tats gd results..mine is the same as silverangel..i lost more initially den slow down at the end..ahha..eh..i lost ard 13+kg..haha...i got kena poked at the back too..haha...=p

halovivian

Hi All.. my progress is damn slow.. i went to my 8th session last night after being sick for the past 2 week.. To date i have only lost 2.7kg..
sad.gif
I also feel extremely hungry after the session... how come ah??
uhoh.gif

But i can see tat my clothes has loosen.. esp my pants... almost mopping the floor even though i wear heels...

Even my colleagues noticed that I have slimmed down.. Yesterday a male colleague even commented that I am "looking good"... Hahaha..

halovivian

Thank you for the encouragement Sharlene..
happy.gif

Jerlene.. you can find the package details from the Archive above under my name from 22nd July onwards...

yex

geee thanks silverangel & sharlene for your nice words of encouragements.. kinda cant resist the temptations of eating junk food during office hours leh.. sob sob
its amazing that you both can reach more than 10kg lighter... hope i can see more results too.. oh, ya, one thing i notice is that somehow my 'tough fat' became abit losen.. think got half inch lesser, used to be very hard and tough when touch,but now can pitch and shake one :p (wonder you ever experience this too?)

silverangel

hi yex,

mine has always been flabby hee thus can't give you much comments but it is better to be flabby than tough fat as flabby fat is easier to lost.
happy.gif
but u need to do exercise to tone up after the flabby melt away
happy.gif

cornygal

hi yex,

haha..i am kinda flabby too..haha..now toning up..but will gain abit coz gain muscles..but look leaner...ahahah..=p

moon_light81

hi silverangel & sharlene,

yup, i eat into 2 sessions for maintaining..hee :p
Overall I look slim but weight not yet reach 48kg and is stuck at 52~ 53, up and down...
so is thinking if i shld just finish the whole session then concentrate on massage for toning.
Anyone has also try to massage? I'm thinking if to take up another massage package as they are having promo right now for massage.

silverangel

Oh i just call and ask, promotion is 10% off. Don't think i signing up liao :p
maybe next time haha when i plan to get married then i sign up for the massage again to further reduce my thighs
happy.gif

silverangel

hi Winnie
happy.gif

i done the back before, slightly more painful but is bearable. slight movement will feel pain, thus the best is lie flat and don't move when the needles still poke on the back. and the pain is aching type of pain.

silverangel

Oh ya hui yun, maybe you at your minimum wt liao thus won't go down further? by the way, what your ht ? i forgot already :p hee u can calculate your bmi if is below 18.5 then is under wt already
happy.gif

moon_light81

hi silverangel,

My height only 1.53m, so actually haven't reach ideal weight yet. But overall look slim (not skinny la), everyone tell me don't need to slim down anymore,look good liao. But I hope to go down to 48kg la, manage to go down to 52.5kg now.
happy.gif
Still have 3 more sessions to go before stablization as I heard that might gain 1-2 kg during stablization. Hopefully can lose more weight... :p

flopflip

hi everyone..
just wanna update..
net weight lost is only 1.1kg after 8 sessions
so disappointing.
in fact there were many sessions that i gained wt rather than the one i lost.
they're putting me on the 1 hr session now cos my progress is really slow...
i find the diet really really hard to follow... i really cant live carb-free and seriously my appetite is the same. still big as ever!
i dont experience what you people experienced.
in fact, after having just a slice of cheese for breakfast at 8am, by 10am my tummy started growling and i'll feel so miserable.
i am still craving for food especially once i get home from work.

is there something wrong with me?

i asked the lady at the counter "pls tell me in what ways is aimin helping me? i'm not losing weight. i still have appetite to eat and i feel hungry and miserable all day until it's hard to stay focus at work. so what am i paying for??"

and she gave the same standard answer - everyone is different. everyone metabolic rate is different so that's why my progress is slow.

fyi, i started with 86kg.

i feel so miserable. so depressed....i feel like giving up.
but i've paid for it and i know they will definately not refund me

cornygal

Hi flipflop,

hmz..i dunno y u experiencing tat leh..i noe tat carbs is v hard to give up..but i think..now tat i hardly eat carbs..i only eat carbs in the morning and sometimes in the afternoon..other den tat..i cut down on carbs..hmz..did u exercise??

moon_light81

Hi flipflop,

How's your meal like for breakfast,lunch & dinner? Maybe can do something to your diet plan? My friend lost about 3~4kg at the 8th session, I know that in between she did snack abit but overall she is doing quite ok.

moon_light81

Hi Share79,

My bottom do get slimmer but I think tummy is area is the area where my result is more obvious.
Overall I look slim but not thin, now working on toning but have not start on massage for lower part yet, still working on arms and just started on tummy. My arms do get more toned as compared to before but I must say that you won't be able to see result just in a few session of massage and you need to do the massage very regularly.
For more information, is better to talk to Aimin to understand what kind of service you need.

silverangel

hi flipflop,

could you tell us more about your diet plan for the past few sessions?

though aimin can help us to slim down but your diet play a very impt part.

hi huiyun
happy.gif

reach your ideal wt ? have u start your stablisation ? hee...
btw how sessions of massage did u sign up ?
usually lower body need 3 sessions per visit rite?

zhuoziya

hi girls! i signed up aimin 2 mths ago after reading this thread =P... now already underwent 12 sessions, wt dropped to 53.5kg from 60kg... Now i feel so sucky, it seemed that it is not dropping further?!!! So sadz... I scared i m building muscle mass cos I have been working out quite regularly... N then my appetite grows more after starting exercise. U girls experience this?

flipflop, i guess it is ur diet that is pulling u back... perhaps u wan to share share ur diets?

cheekycho

Hi till date I lost 9 kg (22 sessions) Sign up for another pktg need to drop another 7 -8 kg.
flipflop
FIY I am in my mid forties, if I can do it, all the young girls out there should be no problem
JIA YOU

petalcrimson

hi Flipflop

i share the same experience as u. weight loss has been extremely slow as compared to the other gals. altho i can better control my diet/appetite than b4, i realised without exercise at least 4 times a week as recommended in the diet plan, my weight doesn't drop at all

i've put my package on hold for time for almost 6 weeks now due to work commitment. my weight didn't drop neither did it increase.

just thot of sharing with u since i think we are the only 2 who has not made significant progress as compared to the rest

tingtingz

Hi girls,

I'm really interested in taking up the slimming package after reading this thread. Can i check with you girls if there's any hidden costs? Other than the acupucture, are we required to purchase any other products from them?

tammyxr

Hi girls,

I am with aimin at the moment and have finished my 20 sessions of weight loss with them. However I have yet to reach my ideal weight thus I am abit reluctant to go into the maintenance phase.

May I know if you girls also experience not attaining ideal weight despite after 20 seesion. Do u all go into maintenance even if not obtaining ideal weight

honey_bunny

Hi, I have 22 sessions left with Aimin to let go. I have stop going for a while due to the inconvenience of the location. Willing to let go at $850.00. Only to those currently with Aimin, as this is Aimin's policy for transfering. Pls email me at [email protected]

getfit

Hi, i'm looking for someone to take over my AIMIN package. It comes with their tui na massage. would like to let go of it cheaply than let it go to total waste. anyone interested, do message me at [email protected] to discuss the price. thanks
happy.gif

zhuoziya

hi girls! think i left a msg a few mths ago n went MIA. *pai sei* was busy n went overseas 4 holiday! havent visit aimin for the past 3 weeks cos of overseas holiday and menses... think tml i go down sure increase wt cos i ate a lot of rice n carbo stuff in taiwan!!!

u guys got experience wt plateau? my wt dun seemed to go down... n i feel my arms n thighs so flabby!

zestyzan

I understand from a lot of you that convenience is also a factor when visiting Aimin.My mom can't commit to such visits to spas or weight loss centre, so she took another programme that last 3 months. she just have to keep record of her food diary and take abt 4 supplements to help her lose weight. There's actually a consultant that helps her along, this person comes to her to monitor her progress. I can email you the her pics if you're interested.

Hi... i would like to let go my aimin package.. there are 21sessions left and 30sessions tui na.. the reason y i wanna to let go is because i've already reached my target weight within 9sessions...
happy.gif
do message me at [email protected] if you are interested... price can be negotiated