Affordable Toilet Bowls, Basins, Taps & Accessories

girl80

Hi!!

Anyone has any lobang to where I can get cheap toilet bowls, basins, taps, toilet accessories & sinks??

Hope to hear from all of you soon!

Thks : )

L

looking too

Hi anyone got idea?

Me also lookin for toilet accessories, like those mirror, brush holder, etc. How much will a set cost and where got good and cheap one?
happy.gif

O

om

Sim Siang Choon at Changi South there... can check the yellow pages

peachcooler

check out Poh Joo & Eng Soon Huat at Jalan Besar! I bought all my bathroom stuffs at Poh Joo.. cheap & service is good!

iliac

For taps and shower sets, I bought from Poh Joo in Jln Besar. Very knowledgable and nice staff. But cannot bargain much. Bathroom and kitchen tap about $60, shower set with rod about $75. Made in EUrope. FOr toilet bowl,toilet accessories, sink try Nan Wah - biggest showroom in Changi SOuth. I bought during Dec 2002 when they had sale. Bathroom sink was as low as $50. Toilet bowl not cheap but quality good - about $250 for most brands. Cannot bargain at all. Rigel in Kaki Bukit also having sale for toilet bowl on and off - very good value when it's on sale, about $160.

M

meow meow

Hi Ladies,

can I know where is Poh Joo and Eng Soon Huat?
Been wondering around Jalan Besar but din see leh.

H

happy_cloud

i oso went there.....price is one of the lowest u can get around sg....of course they wun let u bargain much....unless u buy alot!

lbs

Hi

I am also shopping around for toilet bowls...

I have called up few shops but apparently most of them do not do the installation....

Anyone have lobang for cheap contractors to do the installation? or any shops that sell & install?

pausini

lbs,

Do u have contractor doing ur reno? i bought my toilet bowl and my contractor is willing to install it for me free.

lbs

Hi pausini

nope..that's the problem..I do not need to do any reno at all except changing the two toilet bowls..

Been calling some reno contractors too..but they really charge pretty high for just having the toilet bowls plus installation...$800+++

J

jo

IBs,
Can try calling my previous company : LANTECH CONTRACTORS. Try to get their number from yellow Pages.

T

tk

I bought all the taps, toilet bowls, basins, toilet accessories & sinks from WingTai warehouse in Hougang last year. But it was during the clearance of stock sale. Branded taps like Jacob Delafone going for rather cheap prices. They even have floor tiles going for clearance. Saved a bomb! And you are talking about quality stuff here. Think these are the left over stock from those new WingTai condominiums.

You probably would like to call up WingTai to check when's their next warehouse clearance sale.

T

tk

No installation because it's a warehouse sale. Everybody there bought in bulk it seems. We got our contractor to install for us. Our contractor was so impressed with the quality/brand that he went there himself to stock up stuff.

mvp

Just bought my toilet accessories from IMM last weekend,they do sell toilet bowl too, even those with fanciful designs like sea shells kind. Maybe u like to make a trip down to see for yourself. There are a number of shops down there and price quite reasonable too. I bought mirrors for $30 each and full toilet accessories for $69. Hope this helps.

cream

Hi gals

Happen to pass by this thread. Juz finish my reno. Can I ask whether you all are looking for cheap bathroom fittings but of low quality? My sis in law and I bought ours @ Multico Building Products. At first thought they sell only very expensive bathroom products. In fact, they have the budget products too and the quality of their products are good. For your info, they hv a showroom at Jalan Besar area too. Maybe you can check it out. I think it will be good if you can tell them wat sort of products and prices you are looking for before the sales person recommend you.

girl80

Hi All,

I have bought my toilet accessories from ROYAL FANCO located at Jalan Besar. Prices as follows :

(1)Full Set of Toilet Accessories + Mirrors :$80/set
(2)Black WC(Dual Flush) + Black Basin & Stand + Waste : $260
(3)Pink WC(Dual Flush) + Pink Basin & Stand + Waste : $260
(4)Shower Set : $30/set
(5)Glass Shelf(3 Tier) : $30 each

Can look for Tina, very nice lady.

Cheers

mint

Hi,
I bought my bathroom accessories from Lian Joo at IMM. They may seem quite "dao" when they are serving other customers and may ignore you when you walk in. I have seen pple walking out of the shop just because they were not served. But if they are attending to you, they will really pay attention and give quite good service. I guess it really depends on the timing when you walk into the shop. Price wise, very reasonable and can bargain also. Delivery also reliable.

ashley

hi all

I have the same problem like lbs...buying over the rented place recently & no reno require..

thinking to change the toilet bowls only...had checked with some contractors but the charges not cheap because to them this is a very minor work to do..

any recommendation?

S

sillsun

Hi,

I bought my toilet bowls, sinks & accessories from a shop at Ang Mo Kio, near Ave 5. The shop name is U-Home. I find the pricing cheaper without compromising the quality. If you're interested, call Florence at 64522088.
happy.gif

cat

Today I went along geylang rd to look at the basins, sinks, kitchen ware, mixer, etc. But every shop has the same thing. And I cant possibly rem all the prices in every shop. So how do i know if what i'm getting is worth the price?

nnrr

hi all,

if you r looking 4 good prices n good service for hood, hob, sink, heaters, fridge, tv, washers, etc.

try calling ray fm asia excel marketing @ 91052286.

he's a freelance distributor of all these items.

no overheads. thats y cheaper.

bookworm

hi all

i am looking for toilet bowl and the caroma one from SSC cost around 700 plus. anyone got any recommendations?

chaoahbeng

hi girl80, i find your price quite reasonable leh. do u have their telephone number or exact address? which part of jalan besar r they located?

sherlin

went Eng Soon Huat to buy all my stuff. Very reasonable prices n cheap. cheaper than Poh Joo. And delivery was prompt!

sherlin

Located at Jln Bersah. U knw Jln Bersah there got one big building got MacDonalds ? Eng Soon Huat is on the same side as Mac juz a few shops down Mac (towards sim lim direction).

Poh Joo is opposite Eng Soon Huat (not directly but few shops away).

sherlin

Hi Sky, actually depends on the type of things u want.
Basically, for kitchen sink, both shops got their own designs, hence the difference in prices.
For toilet accesories, a 7 piece set + mirror =$70 at ESH. COst $90 in PJ. Again design matters.
Both shops are very near, so easy to walk n compare.

afcai

I got my 7 piece set excluding mirror for $28.90. The mirror only cost $9.90. I bought them at a shop - located at 246 Balestier.

tulip94

may i check..does balestier or jalan besar has more stuff such as sink, lightings and toilet accessories..will be dropping by one of these 2 in the weekend. would appreciate if you could let me know the shops to check out. thanks so much.

ah_kat

Hi,

I went down PohJoo over the wkends but cant seems to fing Eng Soon Huat!! Can someone pls give me some direction here!

Txs!

genesisgalaxy

Sim SIang Choon has nice basins but they're quite ex abt 500 bucks for one basin and one tap that caught my eye costs $120 !

I would like something classy like those installed in condos and not the type that normally comes with HDB flats.

Any suggestion aside from Eng soon huat and poh joo? thanks!

ruff

I have some toilet fittings for sale. Brand new. From Damixa. A cooking stove from Bosch too.

167080.jpg

ruff

Its the tap I'm selling. No basin. Think the basin is rather cheap. The tap sells for $300+ in the store. Its Damixa. I'm letting go at S$180. I have a bath shower of same style too.
Can email me at [email protected] Thanks
167178.jpg