AF photo studio at Johor Bahru

Serene_Dan

Dear Bride-to-be

Will like to do a review for the bridal studio i engaged in Johor Bahru.
I am grateful and lucky that i have engaged their service.

Last year September, me and my hubby decided to step on the next journey of our love life.
We decided to forgo SG bridal studio, as we want a different location and our budget are tight.
Start to do research for for JB studio via facebook and bridal forums, manage to shortlist a few(well known studio too). However, they quote me quite a expensive package.

Finally, i found AF photo studio. Look at their portfolio is so beautiful .
We decided to go in to visit the studio, the 1st impression of the studio is different from those well known studio. They are relatively smaller in size. But i impress by their service, I dont feel like going to a typical bridal studio(Eg, Hardsell the package) rather i have a feeling i went to a friends shop.
It so comfortable and less pressure, they are patience, friendly and helpful their good attitude/service continue even you have signed the package with them(unlike other bridal studio,start to ignore you slowly).

Did the prewedding shoot, the results is damm good. Received lot of good reviews from family and friends.
The photographer is professional, i really like the way he took our photo. At the end of the day, not much photo need to edit.

I not be paid to do this review, i just want to share good deals to all bride to be. Marriage is one in the life time, wedding preparation is tedious most important is to enjoy the process. By looking for a comfortable bridal studio(most of the time they are involved), your preparation will be more fun. Counting down for my AD wedding on Dec 2016.

Once again really thankful AF Photo Studio!!