Advise need : nice place for outdoor photographing

papakotyah

Hihi.. need an advise/suggection from you all, where's the nice place to take outdoor photograph ah?? As me & my hubby wish to take more on outdoor instead of indoor... hmm.. i have yet check wif my BS whether is there any additional charges if we want more on outdoor photo taking..

janf

papakotyah - i had my OD PS at fren's pub, sentosa and marina south (niteshoot)..

labrador park, botanic gdns, changi area are oso nice places for PS..

pinkcandy

wah the ones with the flamingo is nice! sigh, i am also not sure where to go. My photographer sent me a long list of not so singapore looking locations, cos actually i wanted to go australia but hubby don't want.

Not sure where to go. because the samples of the different locations he showed me all quite nice also. how many outdoor locations usually should we plan for?

papakotyah

Hi wintersnowie, ur OD photos very nice..
happy.gif

pinkcandy, would you mind to share with me the list ah??

I have seen 1 of the wedding photo album, the couple went to the fish pond.. the effect quite nice, unique.. think pulau ubin also not bad, kampung place..
happy.gif
but dun know whether the photographer willing to go so far not.. me have yet meet up and discuss wif my photographer.

pinkcandy

papakotyah: sorry cannot share leh. he explicitly told me not to pass the list round. skali he is also in the forums den i die. haha.

brightstar

hmmm..nice place?..took photos at the beach near the SAF chalet for night scene...we also went back NTU to take cos we met each other there

adbe

Hi all,
Wld like to check.. How much do we need to pay to go to pulua ubin for photoshoot? How do we go abt arranging for that. Can someone pm me on that?
Thanks

snowbell42

my coll also suggested pulau ubin to me.. but the idea of having to go there wif gowns n the heavy makeup, s well s gg on the bum boat puts me off :p

i also running out of ideas where to go for my OD PS 'cos most places r v common n no longer have the "wow" effect haha..

gregda

hihi,
i went to ShentonWay (traffic lights junction), Alexandra park (grennery and the swing on the tree) and Neil Road (shop houses)

noobie

I'm interested in the location of the alexandra swing too.. Went there today but couldn't find it.. Sigh.. Pls PM me.. Thanks thanks!

ernie_derek

Changi Boardwalk
Asian Civilisation Museum
Labrador Park
Mount Faber
Alexandra Park
National Museum
SMU
Puggol Lalang field
East Coast Park
Xiao Gui Ling
Yishun Dam

lladro

hi,

like this plc veru much and am considering the plc as our outdoor PS. anyone knows the name of this plc?
534173.jpg
534174.jpg

mehmeh_lim

hi lladro,

this is the Bandstand at Botanic Gardens
happy.gif
Check out the Gazebo @ Swan Lake & Waterfall @ Halia Gardens too..

Have seen beautiful pix of couples kissing at the foot of the very tall rainforest trees..

lladro

hi Eugene, thanks for sharing.
are you one of the photographers from foto-u? was trying to chk your album but seem like there was problem..

genecheng

Hi lladro,

No problem. Yes, I am one of the photographers from Foto-U Studio. What problem did you encounter? You may try this
link or this linkwhich lead to my wedding portfolio.

I just realised I got the name wrong. It's called Cool House, not Cool Garden. Are you trying to view pics of this place? I don't have it online right now but I found this link to a photo of its exterior. http://www.sbg.org.sg/centralcore/coolhouse.asp I can't seem to find any online photo of its interior. It has a small artificial waterfall inside. =)

Thanks
Eugene
www.foto-u.com

kerztur

2 Keppel Bay Vista
Abandoned buildings
Airport Terminal 3
Alexandar Park
Alexandra Colonial Style
Alexandra Hill
Ang Siang Park
Asian Civilization Museum
Boat Quay
Botanical Gardens
Bungalows
CBD Area
Changi Beach
Changi Boardwalk
Chijmes
Clarke Quay
Desaru and Sultan Garden
East Coast Park
Esplande
Fort Canning
Fullerton (Night Shot)
Fullerton Area
Jurong Bird Park
Kent Ridge Park
Labrador Park
Mandai Orchid Garden
Marina Bay
Millienum walk waterfall
Mount Faber
National Museum
Pub venues
Pulau Ubin
Punggol Beach
Punggol Lalang Field
Raffles Marina
Restaurant venues
Saddle club at Bukit Timah
Scarlet hotel
Selatar Sir Base
Sentosa “Big Tree”
Sentosa Tanjong Beach
Shophouses at Telok Ayer/ Neil Road
Singapore Yatch Club
Singapore Zoo
St.Theresa Church
Tudor Court
Tanjong Pagar Railway
Thian Hock Keng Temple
Vivocity

stephanotis

Hi everyone,

No 1 Rochester is open to public for photo shoot or only restricted to couples holding their ROM or wedding there?

blinky03

Hi. I am not too sure if you need to pay but permission has to be sought. Sorry I can't provide specifics or help much.

boonsiong

need advise on where to park your car in sentosa during pre-wedding photoshoot. Can I park at the roadside along the beach? alight and take pic, after taking move on to next location? instead of walking through the long beach...

bobviolet

Hi Whitebelle

What do you think of singapore botanical garden? Whenever i bring my dog for walks, I will see many couples with their photographers. If not, fort canning?