Advice needed! Solemnisation at Ritz Carlton, The Art House, Beaufort???

dqt

Hi Zan,

Has send u the link to my pics, but i think you might want to contact the hotel directly for details of their packages, not sure whether they have change their ROM package.

cheers!

dqt

Hi panda,

Have send u the link to my images,sorry i do not have package & pics from Beaufort.

angela09

Wanna ask if anyone had their ROM at Furama Riverfront, but i'm not referring to the waterfront lounge, but the Mercury Function Room?

bethany

go for Ritz, highly recommended. We just had our solemnization and buffet lunch there, got lots of raves from our guests about their excellent ambience, deco, food and service.

Definitely no regret choosing them!!

elsie0707

Hi Felicia,

Thanks for sharing the pics and other useful tips on your website. Wow so many things need to prepare.

Rgds,
Elsie

reira

hi,

I'm thinkin of ROMing this year and lookin around for nice quaint locations for solemnisation for a small gathering of round 20 people?... any ideas? thanks so much...~

Please email me at [email protected]

jiajun

Hi Felicia,

Your solemnization in Ritz cost around how much?
i gathering venues for end mth.

Can advice

apple_cranberry

Hi all,

Me n my bf planning to ROM this year. We prefer an outdoor solemnization for around 20-30ppl. We dun have any venues in mind yet. Any ideas or suggestions to share? Really appreciate if anyone can send me quotations and photos. Thank you so much!

Pls email me at [email protected]

ev0n

For Furama Riverfront, able to find their package in their website...

For bookings from 1 April 2008 – 31 December 2008
Jupiter Ballroom (min 20 tables) Mercury Ballroom (min 25 tables) Venus Ballroom (min 36 tables)
Weekday $558++ $618++ $658++
Weekend $598++ $698++ $738++

For bookings from 1 January 2009 – 31 December 2009
Jupiter Ballroom (min 20 tables) Mercury Ballroom
(min 25 tables) Venus Ballroom (min 36 tables)
Weekday $578++ $638++ $678++
Weekend $618++ $718++ $758++

FOR RESERVATIONS AND ENQUIRIES:
Tel: 6739 6452 or Email: [email protected]

cfay

Hi Felicia,

Can share with me your package which you had for your ROM in Ritz? I am looking at about 25 pax, small gathering with family. Do you have any pics to share for the poolside as mentioned yours is in the indoor one right? Thanks.

yllim82

My bf and i are planning to ROM this year. We prefer an outdoor solemnization for around 30-40 ppl. We dun have any venues in mind yet. Any ideas or suggestions to share? Really appreciate if anyone can send me quotations and photos. Thank you so much

Email me : [email protected]

lvbb

Hi, we are planning to ROM this year Sep. We only pplan to have our solemnization for around 30-40 ppl. Can share with me your package @ Ritz? Really appreciate if anyone can send me quotations and photos. Thank you!! [email protected]