Advice for PLus Size brides

por

hi charmaine & chimes,

thanks for ur vote.. it does help..
happy.gif

por

hi gals,

does anyone know where can I buy the jewellery box to put the "si dian jin"?? the box layout need to have space for necklace, pendant, braclet, and ring... kinda difficult to buy leh..

parmida

Hi Por,

Doesnt the si dian jin comes in a box? I think the red one is nice...
happy.gif

Oh is the red wine still available? Think my fren looking for red wine.

por

hi Parmida,

cos the si dian jin is not bought as a set from jewellery shop lor..
happy.gif

Tml den i can let u know whether the red wine still available anot. Anyway there are only 16 bottles as of now.. Not sure the other person will buy all or wat.. will update u tml.. Btw how many bottles are you friend looking for?
happy.gif

por

hi charmaine,

it was passed down from my MIL.. so no box.. I dun think that box is suitable but thanks for the effort..

dun worry, i will have my own way liao.. hahaha..
happy.gif

parmida

Hi Por,

me cant remember how many bots of red wine she wants...but if dun have doesnt matter..no worries abt it...think her husband will be getting consignment...

dearris

Hi Gals

Me back ! heehee
happy.gif
Overall my wedding is fine. My friends say they never see me so pretty before ! hahaha

Hi Por, if your u are wearing the red one for EG and you want red for tea .. then u choose kua for tea lor.

jazzy_chimes

hi ladies!

Now it's Por's turn to get busy with her AD hee

Parmida: have you decided on your gown designs?

dearris: must share your AD pics hor

parmida

Hi Charmaine,

reviews and pics ok?
happy.gif

Hi Chimes,

my gown designs are not out yet, waiting for the designer to get back to me, so in the meantime, im listing out my guest list, the songs I want, my AD PG/VG...anything except the ping jin and other discussion stuff... :p

Hi por,

Must relax and breathe properly ok??
happy.gif

taime81

Yeah, will go and charge my camera to take more photos. Hehe...the lady told me got 1 in full lace quite nice arriving on 7 nov, so that why i going to try on 10 nov. Still waiting for my bf to propose thou we've efile on fri. He say i always ruin his plan...hehe

Hi twinkle, have email you.

parmida

Hi charmaine,

So u got ur date liao?? many of my frens bf proposed after efiling..so its not so bad.. :p
I have the photos of CC and the ballroom...but its not wif me..its in my office pc..email u tmr, ok??

jazzy_chimes

hey parmida, who have you shortlisted for your AD PG?

hi por, you can really look forward to your big day liao ... drawing nearer and nearer hee

hey charmaine, don't worry, my bf only proposed to me last week on my birthday *lol* even though we've booked our AD venue and our BS. We've not ROM yet though

taime81

Hi Parmida, thanx a lot, looking forward to yr email. Yes finalise my date for ad, mooncake festival 2009. :)

Hi chimes, is yr bf romantic? I was looking forward to an unforgetable proposal thou he is not a very romantic guy. When yr AD? Yr AD & ROM on the same day?

jazzy_chimes

Hi Charmaine, my bf is not a romantic person .. but he did it the traditional way .. brought me to Marina South Pier after my birthday dinner then brought out flowers from the car boot and knelt down to propose
happy.gif
My ROM and AD on two separate days .. ROM in May next year, AD in Nov next year
happy.gif

parmida

Hi Charmaine,

Give him some hints to make ur proposal a romantic one..my fren reject her bf proposal though they make all the arrangements for the wedding liao.. so he tried the 2nd time, and she accepted it cos it was more of her style...lol
happy.gif

Ur AD will be an easy date to remember
happy.gif

parmida

BTW, does anyone knows how to convert an mp3 song to the audio kind as in like those in the audio cd? Or can I directly 'copy' it to a cd?

parmida

Hi Chimes,

Havent decide on my AD PG either, waiting to see my friend's AD PG output...then decide..
I emailed depixel, their pkg not bad leh...
Have u decide on ur AD PG liao?

jazzy_chimes

hey Parmida .. hee .. Depixel is one of my shortlisted PGs too ... in fact, I've made appt to meet Alex of Depixel on 7 Nov
happy.gif
I've made appts to meet up with all my shortlisted PGs next week and the week after next.

parmida

Hi Chimes,

Tats good!! Give me ur comments abt them okie? Me also spoke to Bobman, his pkg seems not too bad either...do u have his pkg? he's supposed to email me, but still havent received till now.
sad.gif
Maybe its an indication that he shouldnt be shortlisted in AD PG list... keke

jazzy_chimes

Hey Parmida, haha ... we kinda share the same taste for the style of photography? Bobman's also on my shortlisted list
happy.gif

I emailed him a few weeks ago and he was very prompt with his reply. Yupyup, I have his pkg, in fact, I've also arranged to meet up with him next week ... his rates are very reasonable. I'll email you.

dearris

Hi Gals ..

So nice .. your bf got proposed to you.. Mine ..fat hope :p hahaha. On My AD .. My friends prompt for "french kiss" in chinese .. which is "tongue kiss" ..He stick out his togue ask me to kiss .. "tongue kiss" hahahaha ... he see how idiot is my hubby .. haha

Hi Por .. Congrate .. your turn soon !!

Hi Parmida .. U really well prepare so much in advance.
happy.gif

My AD photos is out ... it is quite nice ..but .. just some nice shots is spoilt by my fat arm
happy.gif
.. And those "me drunk" shots dun look that nice only
happy.gif
But over all is good
happy.gif

Me After AD .. and back from Genting & KL ..think have put one at least 2kg ... hei

parmida

Hi Chimes,

Thank you!!

Hi dearris,

Me not well prepared at all!! me doing all these things, but I havent see my gown design yet! How well prepared can I be? I havent do alot of things...abit lazi.. :p

dearris

Hi Por .. two more days to go for you..

actually.. i knew at least 3 couples including you is getting married this sunday ..11/11

2 of my best friends brother & sister are getting married on that day which i believe is a very good day. Congrate !

taime81

hello, went to try my rom dress @ GHA Tampines.
They've got a really nice full lace tea dress for plus size lady. Hai...but my bf prefer shorter dress. So end up i temp settle for a satin purple tube dress with dark purple ribbon at the underbust. Sorry no photo cause the coordinator say photo taking is not allowed. disappointed...

Tom i going to digio to choose again.

taime81

Hi chimes,

SOrry are are clip on sheer sleeve? Any sample? Can it be used for my halter dress.

Just change and confirmed my ROM dress at Digio. Hee Halter dress, tight too small for my waist and bust but my bao mu very good, she suggest to change to crise cross at the back instead of zip for me. Just confirm my hand bouquet at bridal too. Peach roses.

I'm not allowed to take photo at digio too. But it is a halter ivory dress with gold belt and embiodary look alike lace at the bottom of the dress, very digio style and i love it really much.

por

hi gals...

thanks... my AD finally over liao.. now looking forward to my pre-honeymoon and more looking forward to my honeymoon next year... hahaha..

por

hi Parmida,

ya i did enjoy.. and very happy also.. also got alot of good comments for the venue, ambience, food, bride & groom, photo albums, gowns, makeup, hairdo, etc... haha.. so very happy and really enjoy the whole nite... even after the dinner, all the Brothers and their wivies joined us to the hotel room and we chatting and joking ard.. very fun..

just feel bad din entertain my friends and colleagues well cos no time..

and the gate crashing part was fun too.. all brothers seem like joining my sisters grp.. hahahaha...

i really grateful to alot of ppl..