Admiralty Blk 688-690

happysheltie

wah.. after 10pm ah! so late. mummy need beauty sleep leh. how about Sat? we keep in touch via phone lah!

so did Shaby create havoc at yr house? where he poo/pee? where did u leave him throughout the day and nite?

fairladys

Happysheltie,
Tomolo can meet u early, around 9pm k? we via hp...
She make me work like maid man... lucky! i left her in my kitchen or else do cleaning the whole nite!

angela_lim

Halo all

I saw ppl playing at our court last sat, wonder is it you guys?

Hi Happysheltie

If i remember correctly, a baby-sitter actually paste a notice at my void deck...din manage to take now the number cos my hands were full with things that day. Tot of doing that after putting my things away, but forgot to do so after that. Not sure is it still there. Keep a lookout for you tommorrow when i reach there. If still have, sms you the number.

vin

Hi everyone,
we are planning a BBQ near our place at 31st Oct Friday. Who's interested pls reply, so as to cater for amt of food.
32627.gif

toobi

Hi everyone!

Sorrie have been busy lately.. sorrie cannot join the badmintion game.. when's the next game huh?? hehe

Hmm, BBQ again.. good. Alamak, how come always our BBQ near my reservist one huh?? Mine reservist on November again..

vin

toobi,
badminton every sat 6pm. ur reservist starts when?

Winnie,
any help will be goot..might need to get water from ur hse as it's nearer the bbq pit. tia.

Val,
yeah, plenty of time..somemore we got experience b4, so now is counting no. of people going nia.
32905.gif

happysheltie

if nothing goes wrong, our family will be there. (2 human + 1 dog + 1 unborn) hahhaha...

Vincent, try to sms the rest lah! if not no one will know unless they come to the forum.

toobi

last sat got badminton?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>?>

ren

hi all

got the sms. here to bao dao. :p
will be teaching on 1 nov..... cruel to the kids? requested by parents leh. the kid's end-of-yr exam coming n PSLE oso coming mah.
what time bbq start?
i got long day start in the mor n may end quite late. i available fm 6pm+ - 7.30pm+. got to go at 730pm.
if nt i drop by wif some food (hotdogs???) first then u all njoy urself.
me not there food there oso can lah hor. :p

ren

sorry i m talking abt 1 oct. :p
but the bbq is on 1 nov rite. then i can come.
sorry hor. very blur liao! students taking exams machiam like me taking exams. very busy this few wks till i gong gong.
pai say!

ren

hi val

will be waiting for the launch of ur website!
happy.gif

hi vin

thks for offering the racket. when do u all usually play? wkend evening?

vin

Hi Ren,
We usually played on Sat 6pm..

Hi Winnie,
The baby not mine ah..hehe..

AS for BBQ, still pending, if not much response, then we shall changed to dinner outing instead. So far only abt 5 couples under "can make it" list.

oceans

Morning!! Today is another <font color="0000ff">Blue Monday</font>!

Met up with HDB on last Sat!! Think very suay! My living room flooring pop up!! As some of you might have been to my hse during the renovation stage, I have a platform and a buit-in tv console. HDB only replaced those pop up area, but they are not going to do anything for those built-in item unless we moved it away!! sigh..
sad.gif

Ryooki, when u collect ur key, remeber to knock on every single tile to confirm that they are not hollow. Guess I missed out that portion of tiles during my inspection.
sad.gif

By the way, when is the BBQ huh?
lame.gif

ryooki

Hi Ocean,
Wah.. didn't know will pop up one leh.. really must get down on my knees and check every single tile liao.. getting paranoid liao
uhoh.gif

ryooki

Hi All,

Wanna ask you guys and gals what brand and model vacuum cleaner do you use? And also what price? I need to find one for parquet flooring (so it don't scratch my bedrooms) under $170.. Possible?
Thanks!

mayfarer

Hi, It's my 1st time coming in here... I suppose people in here mainly staying Blk 688-690? hope to join you guys in this forum.
By the way, anyone travel to work from here to Ubi or AMK ?

toobi

Hi Mayfarer,

So which block are u staying? Yeah, the thread is made up of mainly pppl staying 688-690..

The way u are asking, are u giving anyone a free ride?..hehe

mayfarer

hi, I stay in Blk 690C, I'm not giving any free ride, but i'm looking are someone who drive and would like to "tag along" (of course, i wouldn't take rides for free... will pay). So you guys work nearby?

toobi

Hi vinc, val, denise,

u all noticed a dog barking almost every single morning or sometime at anytime of the day? I'm getting quite irritated by it liao.. It seems to be staying on the lower floor of our blocks.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but a normal happy dog wouldn't bark like dat! It's either angry, being keep in some small places or something else..

vin

Hi Ocean,
poor thing..hope u can get the defective tiles replaced. The BBQ is set at 1st Nov, but still pending confirmation of attendance. Seems it may be cancelled.

Hi mayfarer,
Welcome to the gang.
I staying at 690B.

Hi Toobi,
Din hear any barking leh..might be someone juz moved in &amp; the dog not used to the new environment.

valencia

Hi TOobi, yup, there's this dog opposite our living on the 14th floor that bark alot. Dunno if that's the one you heard. Sometimes I can hear some other dogs barking, but not sure where they come from. We too are getting irritated by it... but seems like there's nothing we can do.

happysheltie

toobi,

to tell u the truth, even I love dogs so much, I'm quite irritated by those dogs barking for no reason and non-stop. in fact, val n me were talking about the one staying at 14th floor. sometimes it can bark non-stop the whole day! I wonder what happen to the dog. pity the dog. somehow I discuss w hubby shld I call AVA to check on the owner. my concern if the dog been cage up whole or something causing all the commotion. I dun mean to take the dog away. just hv to let the owner be responsible n take good care of the dog. it's unhealthy for the dog to behave this way.

I noticed not only the 14th floor dog barks. think 2nd or 3rd storey one oso hv a few dogs barking non-stop. even in the nite when I return home, I can hear when I approaching the lift. toobi, maybe u like to be more specific which unit r u talking about, I will try to do something about it. oh no... I feel so guilty.

oh dear... hope Happy didn't cause complain too. I think he is ok. he only barks when stranger pass by. and after a while he will stop. sometimes ppl like Val n Vincent press my door bell he oso never bark... sigh... cos he can smell them. so he makes me confused if there is someone outside.

angela_lim

Dear all

How's everybody? Recently busy with the upcoming wedding show held at our hotel on this saturday, 11 october.

Saw the bbq thingy...sori, once again cant make it cos on that day need to attend a complusory department workshop after work.

Just to update the gang members, our wedding date is confirm on 7th Jan 04.

Hi Ocean

My neighbour's living room floor tiles also up...

toobi

Hi Val, Vinc, Denise,

Denise, I agree with u on that.. That's why a happy normal dog would not bark non-stop unless it is deprived of food and is being caged up.. The dog I'm more irritated about is the one on or block on either 3rd or 4th stoery one... It sounded like a small dog.. I dunno.. Cos that other day I was downstair and I could recognise its tone and it seems to be the first few floor owner..

Denise, It's certainly not your dog happy.. that I'm really really sure.. dun worry cos yr happy is a well-behaved boy..

Hi vinc,

sorry to hear about the cancellation.. but i think it is now more difficult than last year for this kind of thingy.. at least for me, weekend is normally occupied spending time with both my family or her family..

Maybe a dinner date like what you've mentioned would be more feasible..

Hi Angela,
Congratulation!!

Hi val, y u must TOobi.. meaning addressing TO me huh
biggrin.gif

happysheltie

toobi,

ya.. I think it's that same dog we r talking about. I'm so tempted to go up n take a look but dunno which unit to be exact. I believe the dog must hv been locked up in the kitchen as that part of the block looks like kitchen area. I will try to go up if I hear it again.

Val, the one on the 14th flr hardly bark oready rite?

happysheltie

after staying for more than 9mths, we just realised there is a tile in the hall which is hollow too. sigh.. dunno what to say. dun think can ask them to rectify it any more. so just leave with it. hope it won't crack.

oceans

Yap, agreed with <font color="119911">Toobi</font> that Happy is a happy
happy.gif
dog and sure wld not anyhow bark!!
biggrin.gif

Last nite, went back new hse again. Goosh, my neighbour dog's fur is getting worst. I can just use my leg
lame.gif
to sweep the fur and can gather one patch of white fur!
uhoh.gif
Hint to the aunty very dirty, got so many furs on my doorstep before, and now it seemed worst!! It look like I am the owner of the dog.
sad.gif
Make me feel sad &amp; sorry as I like dog alot, but now, i hate that dog, though it is not its fault!!

Well, neber mind lah, wait till my tiles is done up... since it will be dirty and dusty again... Mus try to stay happy as my Photoshoot is early next mth! hahaha...
biggrin.gif
My only worries now is on the tiles under my built-in Tv console!

<font color="ff6000">Anglea</font>, ur neighbour also? Think we very suay..
sad.gif
Till now HDB neber get back!! Later must called and chase them!!
sad.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Ryooki</font>, not to worry lah, just remember to try to knock at least all the tiles in your hse when u collect the keys. So when r u collecting ur keys?

<font color="0077aa">Vincent</font>, sorry for not replying on the BBQ sooner!! Pai sei, pai sei...
blush.gif
Recently worrying with hse and busy with work. Wedding is next year and yet not much thing is done!

happysheltie

toobi and ocean,

thanks for all yr assurance about Happy. think Val is the best person to judge if Happy is too noisy or not. I'm really so afraid he will get complain cos he always bark at the neighbour opposite Val hse. especially the guy. dunno why? probably he dun like him as well cos he too unfriendly. mummy daddy dun like, he oso dun like them.

ryooki

Hi Ocean,
I'm collecting the keys on Feb 2004! My appeal for deferment only got half-approved. i.e. I wanted to collect keys on May but they say cannot, latest by Feb 04. So now waiting for their letter lor.

Oh, did anybody went to Lim's Arts &amp; Crafts sale? We went there last week, a lot of ppl, got 2 seagrass cushions for $22. Dunno expensive or not...

valencia

Hi TOObi... keke... typo error onli.

Hi Happysheltie, dun worry, happy is very well behave. I will be very worried if he barks for more than one min.
happy.gif
Once in a while the dog still barks, we suspect that his owner locked him in the room.

angela_lim

Hi Toobi

Tks!

Hi Ocean

Maybe u want to call this number 68663970, look for May. I used to look for her when my house got problem and i also gave this number to my neighbour. Arrange a day, ask her to come for a site inspection and ask her to do something about it.