Admiralty Blk 688-690

toobi

Hi denise,

u sure u wanna trust just about anyone with baby sitting yr baby? I really think u shld consider getting someone u noe and are comfortable with, like Val or toobi.. hehe..

just my tots..
happy.gif

toobi

"toobi Childcare Center"
"Catering to you child's every needs"

Dun paste notices and let some stranger take care...

fairladys

Hi everyone,

Denise, u need babysitter to stay ur house or "little denise" go to their house? u get confinement lady areadi?

Vincent & toobi,
got other options other then badminton?

Cycling anyone?

i need a petsitter.......

valencia

Hi ren,
Website still not ready to 'bao guang' yet... still not very satified with it.
happy.gif
Will do the 'official opening' here once ready to show. :p

Denise, U trust me to babysit I also don't trust myself. For one or two hours I still can manage lor...
happy.gif

Vincent, dun worry, he also old already. the most cheong for awhile only. hehe... Sat evening gd for everyone??

valencia

Vincent, do you think this is genuine? received it via email so many times.

Microsoft Corporation Client

this is the latest version of security update, the
"September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates
all known security vulnerabilities affecting Internet Explorer,
Outlook and Outlook Express as well as five newly
discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to protect your computer
from these vulnerabilities, the most serious of which could allow
an attacker to run executable on your system. This update includes
the functionality of all previously released patches.

System requirements Win 9x/Me/2000/NT/XP
This update applies to Microsoft Internet Explorer, version 4.01 and later
Microsoft Outlook, version 8.00 and later
Microsoft Outlook Express, version 4.01 and later
Recommendation Customers should install the patch at the earliest opportunity.
How to install Run attached file. Click Yes on displayed dialog box.
How to use You don't need to do anything after installing this item.

Microsoft Product Support Services and Knowledge Base articles
can be found on the Microsoft Technical Support web site.
For security-related information about Microsoft products, please
visit the Microsoft Security Advisor web site, or Contact us.

Please do not reply to this message. It was sent from an unmonitored
e-mail address and we are unable to respond to any replies.

Thank you for using Microsoft products.

With friendly greetings,
MS Public Services

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
©2003 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. The names of the actual companies
and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.

Can be trusted??

vin

it looked real, but do not trust them enuff to run any attachment.

I will go to their windowsupdate.microsoft.com site should I need to update anything.

fairladys

ryooki,
Ya lor, my maltese is left in my mum's house but she going to tour for two weeks next week and my brother is in camp. so no one at home only til nite my dad is back but he dnt knw how to take care of her but only know how to feed my dog with his food which i dnt like....
I got to bring her to my house but me and my hubby work everyday til very late then she will be left alone again......Sign***

Hi all,
HAPPY MOONCAKE'S FESTIVAL!!!!

ryooki

hi winnie,
i see i see.. too bad i can't help u leh.. coz' i have no experience with taking care of dogs.. i only have experience with hamsters.. :p

maybe you can try this website:
http://www.doggiesite.com/yabbse/index.php?board=19

you need to sign up as member to access the site though.. but don't worry.. it's free.
happy.gif

HAPPY MOONCAKE FESTIVAL!! Dun eat too much moon cake ah.. ;)

oceans

Morning!
happy.gif

Talking abt dogs, do dogs dropped lots of hair?
32060.gif
My neighbour's dog dropped lots of hair and nowsaday, everyday i went home, my corridor full of dogs hair....
sad.gif
If i look in front of my neighbour door, worst....

And they dun seems to care. How huh?
uhoh.gif

valencia

Keke... ya lor hor... cake festival. last night some kids light candles around the square bench infront of our block and hang latterns on the plants. keke... so romatic siah. But poor cleaner today gotta clean like mad.
happy.gif

happysheltie

winnie,

my humble advise is not to let other people babysit your dog unless u know the party. just like baby. but dogs are different. if the babysitter like yr dog, they might not return u. since yr father will definately come home in the evening, leave the dog w yr dad. no harm leaving the dog at home all alone since it's a grown up not a puppy. just need cleaning up and feeding will do. unlike baby....sigh....

if u bring home worst isnt' it since u n hubby always come home late. by the time u come home, probably the whole house mess up liao! scarly he create havoc at yr house since it's a new environment. at least at yr mum hse, he has been there for long, he knows wat it's like. he will feel more secure oso.

juz my humble advise.

happysheltie

OCean,

any idea what dog u neighbour own? some dogs do shed. it varies from different breed. normally they hv major shredding twice a year. sometimes Happy's furball went out of our door, I feel so pai say too.

Val, ya... I saw the kids downstair yest while on our way back home. too bad after rain, floor was wet, if not I will surely bring Happy down to see them play
happy.gif

vin

Hey,
I was there ard 10pm.
One of the lantern on tree was mine..
also let go all the noisy fireworks which I had kept since new yr..haha

angeline_poh

Halo........

Wishing everyone a belated " zhong qiu jie "
lol.gif
rofl.gif

Very sorry for missing for such a long period of time!!
sad.gif
Really very SORRY hor!!

Im really very busy, especially after joining this new dept & my boss is sitting just opposite me ah!!! Its hard for me to log in during opic hour & my new house no PC ah, so " qing da jia duo duo yuan liang" hor?? But i SWEAR, i didnt forget all my admiralty gang buddies!!!
bounce.gif

Happysheltie, U must be getting more & more excited as your due date is getting nearer & nearer, have u bought all necessary stuffs for your little princess??
happy.gif

Toobi, wah u really setting up a childcare center ah??
uhoh.gif
U got start practising anot har??

fairladys

Hi Denise,

Thanks alot for ur advises! u really knw alot abt dogs..
have u manage to get a babysitter for ur "little Denise"? have u gotten a confinment lady?

toobi

HALLLLLO everyONE!! It's MoNdAy..

How's the game last weekend vinc? sorrie, me working the last weekend so cannot join..
happy.gif

oceans

Hi Everybody!!
happy.gif

Happysheltie, my neighbour's dog is those dog in the movie "The MASK" (i think). I jus realise that they bath the dog outside and even put the dog at there. Sigh....

Actually, i like dogs very much... but....

vin

Toobi,
the game was great..but havinh whole body ache now..urgh...

Ocean,
that dog is a jack russell..poor u.

oceans

yar lor, poor me hor!!
sad.gif
Dun understd why must bath the dog outside and tie it outside too... Worried that when i had house warming, my food ganna the dog hair. Tat day, i wash the corridor in the afternoon and see a thick strand of dog hair... Nearly fainted. Then, the next morning, the dog hair is there again....
sad.gif

By the way, is starhub going to install cable at our neighbourhood? Saw a letter from Starhub informing resident, town council and hdb that there will be disruption of electricity services for my block. Did you all recei'd any?

vin

Was there? no letter received leh..
if starhub most likely to be cable liaoz loh..wat else can they do beside cable?
32316.gif

valencia

Hi Vincent, see this coming sat see got anything on not. If not we can play again.
happy.gif

got cable means got scv?? gd gd... I also never received anything letter.

angph38

hi all,
me kpo here.. cos saw u gals/guys had a game of something during the wkends so kpo scroll up to find out if it's badminton... & BINGO!!
lol.gif

my hubby oso into badminton, but his kakis usu play on wkday nites or is far from our home (Yew Tee) so wonder if i can get him to join u the next round? of cos, i'll tag along
lame.gif

happysheltie

Ocean,

yr neighbour dog is JRT - Jack Russell Terrier. Well, I called it Jack Russell Terror! hahaha.... cos they super hyper active. anyway, they do shed a lot even on non shedding season. oh oh... poor u, got such a neighbour. btw, they shld not be bathing the dog outside the house. go and lodge a complaint. and if u see them tie the dog there for long, call AVA and check on them, they r abusing the dog! just wonder what they feed the dog can shed so badly.

Winnie, I found a confinement lady oready but nanny not yet. so sourcing... btw, what is yr decision on yr maltese?

Hey, badminton oso can play on Fri nite mah! anyway, try to chio more people otherwise u 4 persons will be shacked out!

oceans

Regarding the letter from SCV, so u all did not received any letters? Maybe my block is the first one and they do batch by batch gua!!
uhoh.gif

U guys play badminton this coming Friday? Where? If i happened to be at home, then, i walk walk there to see the match!!
32349.gif

Happysheltie, yap, i think the dog is very active. I already hint to my neighbour that i dont like dog though in actual fact, i like dog very much!! Also indicating floor dirty, but the uncle and aunty like cannot see the difference. They are quite nice pple just that the way they take care of dog is not done correctly.....

Anyway,Happysheltie, glad that u found a confinement lady!
biggrin.gif
Are you excited as the day gets closer and closer???
lol.gif
Kekkee....
happy.gif

valencia

Hi Angelia, ask your hubby to join us next time.
happy.gif

happyshletie, Fri is gd also but alan got class...

Anybody keen on playing this coming sat at 6pm??

Toobi, you need to work this weekend?

happysheltie

aiyo... why u all play so early? want to chop the court earlier is it? 6pm how to hv dinner first? anyway, play on Fri and Sat lah! whoever can make it on Fri, go on Fri. those cannot make it on Fri, go on Sat. if not very hard to chio so many people. heheh... too bad I cant play, if not every night play oso can.
sad.gif

Hey, u all can make it, dont know how to play oso can join us. can chit chat with me lor. if not I so bored.

vin

wahh...fri and sat also play..
the court is Very popular..sometimes had to chop abit..
32411.gif

who can go on fri?? lai lai report...
32412.gif

vin

Check out on this calculations...

1) key-in the first 4 digit of your handy phone number into the calculator
2) multiply by 80
3) add 1
4) multiply by 250
5) plus last four digit of phone number
6) plus last four digit of phone number again
7) minus 250
divide by 2 at last

Is it your HP No.????

vin

Hi Angelia.
there's not much wind when we played last sat. think coz the surrounding were blocked by flats.

fairladys

Hi everyone!!!!
So cold.....feel like sleeping ZZZZzzzz

Happysheltie, i left my dog at my house, no choice cos my dad dnt have the time for my dogs..
took her down for a walk on wed after the 10pm show but was too late........... no dogs to chitchat with...
Will be taking my dog for a walk this nites.

vincent,
let me knw wat time u guys are playing then i go dowm and see see look look n learn!

happysheltie

Hi Winnie,

can Happy meet your dog? u coming home early tomoro? we can meet around after 8.30pm. or Sat bring he/she down while they r playing badminton. than Happy and me won't be so bored.

fairladys

Hi happysheltie,
Can! my dog (shaby) will be very happy to meet HAPPY. Tomoro, can after 10pm? cos this few days a catching the channel 8 chinese series at 9pm n tomoro is finale. Sat should be ok!