Admiralty Blk 688-690

vin

badminton ok with us..
but not basketball & soccer though..
31505.gif

vin

went with a frenz..he earn more though, I sabo him into taking a shot with the gal on the last pic, then went fuji booth for a free print out..
31508.gif

valencia

Vincent, u go there see babes on the way see products issit? hehe...

Ok, lets organise a badminton game, but the court always got pple playing...how huh?

Denise, what you want to paste on the lift?

toobi

No need queue overnight lar.. Ask happy to do the job.. cos i realised mostly are kids playing.. keke..

If not, ask happy to ask all his friends to clear the court for us..

Denise,

yeah, wat u pasting huh? looking for baby care center huh? I told u already, i charge cheap cheap one.. can consider lar, hor?

vin

eh..the court near the bbq pit?
isn't it a bit too windy to play there?

or we can play @ the highest floor of the carpark? confirm no people one..
31547.gif

oceans

Denise, u better dun let Toobi take care of ur BB. Think u wld not recogise ur BB later!!
biggrin.gif

But if u still thinkin abt it, suggest u put Happy there too!!
lol.gif

fairladys

Vicent,

Aiiiii.... THAT CAR was the wedding car for my friend's wedding on sunday lah! it belong to one of our friends, is the no. plate 2 digit?

vin

toobi,
it was ur idea originally.
31624.gif

Winnie,
yah...wat a small world..erm.. I mean country.
tell ur frenz he's got a super chio car.
31625.gif

Val,
idea hor..but sure cannot see the ball.
31626.gif

toobi

Hi Vinc,

the light never switch off at night one lar.. or is it??
happy.gif

my idea?? u mean RC huh.. hehe..

Have a nice weekend everyone!!!!!!!!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!

toobi

"AR LAN GU NI YAKKKK"
"BUEY GU PO JUA"
"GU TIEN XI KI"
"PUA LE LIO"

hehe.. practising to be a rag-n-bone man!

fairladys

Toobi,
u are so bored, should go comex or u may ended up help the gar lan gu ni man! hehee......
Enjoy ur shopping at comex!!

Vincent,
will pass ur message to him. where u take the picture of the car?

ENJOY UR WEEKEND, everyone!!!!!!

toobi

... and weekdays are here AGAIN!!!

Morning everyone!!!!!!!

Vinc, my mao go play netball gamey during saturday ley..

valencia

The Ar Lang Gu Ni man eraly morning only bi bi bu bu... Toobi, next time if you decided to be one. Dun do it so early hor, esp on weekends.
happy.gif
No good for pple like me who go market early and sleep till noon one. keke...

Mooncake fest on 9/11 ??

oceans

No lah, Angeline had not abdoned us lah!! Understand that she is very busy t work and so seldom got time to log in like last time!!
happy.gif

Val, yap, 911 is the day to see the full moon!! Maybe, other than Mars, we can see <font color="ff0000">chang er</font>!
crazy.gif

happysheltie

yap! I'm trying to look for babysitter ard our neighbourhood. toobi, u no need to work ha. u wan to be a full time babysitter? maybe u all can help me ask ard yr blks or neighbour if anyone doing babysitting.

if u wan to play badminton, must come down earlier. cos a lot of people playing. the one near the clock tower better. the other one opp Natasha quite windy. so everyone goes to the clock tower. cannot get Happy to chop for u all. He is a dog leh, not a human. human can chop court with yr racket. Happy can only be used to chase away kids if there is no playing.

valencia

Keke... vincent, no catch lah. Last time I post message at wee hours so toobi say I go market so early to get fresh vege lor.
happy.gif

What is a good day for you guys to play? Weekdays or Sat?

Denise, how soon you want to get a baby sitter? Straight after your maternity leave?

vin

Denise looking for sitter ah..
try pasting at bus stops also, saw lots of notices on the poles there. People does read them.
31752.gif

ryooki

Finally visit finish the homes liao... A BIG thank you to everyone who so "Da Fang" let me and my bf come visit your lovely home.. Really grateful..
bounce.gif

vin

erm..val ask u hor,
alan play how one huh?
always chiong type or slow slow relaz one?

me old liao..no stamina to run here run there leh..
31755.gif

anyway, fri nite is where we usually play long time ago..

ren

hello!!!

me went symantec to clear out virus (the program say comp no virus) now i think compt safe liao.

wah! time flies.
Congrats hor denise!
u tried look for baby sitter thru friends who sent theirs to b4. paste at void deck u dun know the person u send ur precious 2 leh?

hi ryooki
u r welcome. hope it helps.
hope 2 c urs 2.
happy.gif

hi val
heard tat u got a website (re. interior design).
can share share over here. wld like to go in n take a look.

u all hv fun playing badminton! me no racket. :p

hi vin
ur photos very clear. can share wat digital camera u use? thks.

vin

Hi Ren,
badminton racket can borrow from me, coz not everybody will be playing at the same time mah.

I using olympus E-10.

happysheltie

Val,

I'm looking for babysitter after my confinement. at least I will still be at home to try out if the nanny is good. cannot wait till my maternity leave over. if not, anything goes wrong, I hv to take leave. Val, u wan to babysit for me?