Admiralty Blk 688-690

ocean

Hi <FONT COLOR="aa00aa">Tulips</FONT> and <FONT COLOR="ff6000">fairlady</FONT>, so anytime of 7th month can burn the papers. When we pray hor, wat do we say har?
uhoh.gif
Must we told that the offerings are from us??
26824.gif

So, every year must remember to burn lor!!
Anyway, thanks for the advise!!
26825.gif

fairlady

Ocean, seriously i dnt knw wat to say, i just say whatever in my mind..... Haha!

i just when to the pasa malam near the mrt there, and one of the stall was selling the 7th mth thing so i bought 1 fm them. i burn it yesterday nite abt 12+am cos by the time i came back is areadi tat late liao..

ocean

Fairlady, u already staying in the new hse?? For me, still a chalet hse. Maybe tonite will go back and see see look look!!
26845.gif

uhoh.gif
Privatised? Wat?? Oh, like condo thing??? Well, as long as no need to pay extra, then, it is fine with me!! kekee...
biggrin.gif
But think not possible.

Recently notice that those plant
26846.gif
at my downstairs almost all dried up liao... dun noe if they got water the plant or not... Afterall, i was being deducted S$59.00 per mth wat....
lame.gif

val

Hi guys, me reporting!!

Vincent &amp; toobi, when going down for a race again huh? I want to go kpo.
happy.gif

happysheltie

Hi all,

oh no... new member again! poor Happy got to sacrifice his precious blood again.
sad.gif

vincent n toobi, wat time u guys going down tonite? I will drop by on the way back. sms me if u guys r down there. I shld be back ard 9 plus.

btw, toobi, yr website for the photo, how do I view? I always see one pic only that's it. or is it not ready? I tot maybe I dunno where to click.

M

mr toobi

harlo harlo!!

mr toobi reporting.. tonite ar?? dunno lay, cos the other day i play hor, one of the screws drop off liao.. if i can find replacement, for it then can, if not how??
sad.gif
me tot of going pasar malam ley..

ryooki

Hi Hi!

Wah Ocean, you sure have a lot of cute cute animated gifs neh.. I like the little buns..
happy.gif

HappySheltie, no need lah.. I love dogs too much to ask them "donate" blood to "welcome" me lah..
wink.gif

btw, i tried reading all your archives, but half way through i got too blur liao.. so don't scold me if i ask stupid questions hor..
embarrassed.gif

S

silentreader

Hi Mr toobi,

Just went to your website. Find it very professionally done. Very nice.

May I ask how to get a personalize website? I am currently trying to create a webpage with geocities, but really hate the advertisement and the name doesn't sound so personalize.

Do you have to pay a monthly subscription to keep your website?

Thanks

M

mr toobi

Hi SilentReader,

Thanks for the encoyragement
happy.gif

.per.sg is for personal pages. I've paid for the domain name as well as the hosting at one of Singnet .per server. It cost around, $25 for the domain name yearly, while web hosting, I couldn't quite remember. I can provide you with more info if u need.

mr toobi has got some redang pics on line liao.. hehe

S

silentreader

Hi Mr Toobi,

Thanks for the information. I will check it out with Singnet about the personal website (.per.sg).

M

mr toobi

Hi Silent Reader,

dun user singnet personal website, (anyway, it is only opne if u got singnet business with them like dial-up or broadband..)

Quite limited one.. some more they only allow singnet ip range to ftp files..

I'll look for some other and inform yoiu..

I'm also changing host

S

silentreader

Hi Mr Toobi,

Thanks for the advice.

Looking forward to hearing from you again.

happy.gif

justinkoh

Our virtual home here have been renovated!
happy.gif
Nice.. Oh, hi everyone, I've not gone missing, still reading this thread faithfully everyday...

Wow,
This thread have been around since Dap, the creator posted this message..

"Posted on Wednesday, December 12, 2001 - 5:46 pm:

Am wondering if anyone has bought a unit at Admiralty Blk 688-690. I have bought one at 689B and has gone to take a look last sunday. Think for Blk 690 will be handing over to HDB liao."

How time flies..

ryooki

Hullo Hullo! Did everyone enjoy their National Day yesterday??
happy.gif

I was at IMM yesterday.. yes yes.. I've started the torturous journey of starting to source for IDs.. hai.. really big headache..

We were just going through our floorplan yesterday and found that the only place we can place our wardrobe has a window for the aircon ledge!! *eyes and mouth open big big*

Alamak.. there goes my dream of having a big wardrobe..
sad.gif

BTW, ours is a 5-room flat (odd shape). Did anyone encounter this problem b4? Thanks!!

oceans

Morning Everybody!!
biggrin.gif

Went kite flying
29627.gif
yesterday at the bog field there. <font color="119911">Toobi</font>, were u there too with another two kids?? Thot it was <font color="aa00aa"><font size="+2">YOU</font></font>, but not too sure....
uhoh.gif

oceans

happysheltie, I need to register... if not nobody will noe it is me!!
sad.gif

U so lucky got no problem!!
happy.gif
Then today, when i click to <font color="ff0000">Last 12hrs</font>, it appeared all the topic headings.... cant see what is inside!! Very slow and tiring......

Anyone encounter same problem?

Toobi, is that u on Sunday???? U still no answer me leh??
uhoh.gif

ryooki

Hi Everyone,
Care to share your renovation quotations with me? I'm trying to figure out the best value for money..

Your help is greatly appreciated!!
29876.gif

Hi Vin,
No see val online leh.. how to email her neh?? I also dun dare "Mao4 Mao4 Ran2" email leh.. later she think I'm spammer or something..
crazy.gif

vin

Toobi~~

where's the admiralty file?
I can't d/l it from the usual location.
or anyone got the updated file can send to ryooki?

toobi

Wow, val enjoy life now.. where she go for holiday??

Sorry justin(denise) about the movie outing.. finally, I'm more settled now.. who would like movie date next week? any suggesting for a date.. Sorrie justing, is the movie "so fast so furious" still showing?? sorrie

happysheltie

toobi,

I will ask Justin about the movie. If shows tat I can't watch, than u guys go together.

btw, do u hv yr Redang photo physically or only in digital cam? I want to see more leh. the mo mo char hse seems to be refurbish. last time we went, it was empty and run down. where did u stay ha?

fairladys

hello...
Me reporting!!!! wow so troublesome to get register.....

Mr toobi, ur outing become history liao, show also old liao (not fast not furious)

A

angela lim

Hi All

I am into tuition line...Should you or your friends and relatives are looking for tutors, please let me (HP:9850 2097) know as I have ready tutors available for all levels. Alternatively, can also contact my colleagues Corrine Ong (HP:9623 9636) or Esther Tang (HP:9680 4532).

Thank You.