Admiralty Blk 688-690

angela

Hi all

We din go back and collect the sar kit yetersday cos i was sick (today on mc) & my hubby work overtime...

They shld state in the paper that we shld bring supporting doc if our ic address has not change...make us make a waste trip.

elaine

Hi everyone...itz friday!! Tomorrow can wake up late liao!!
Hey Angela, u take care ah...over-worked liao isz? Poor thing...
They might give u another date to collect if too many people din collect...or u call them to c wat can be arranged...
Anyway the kit oni got 2 masks, 1 themometer and one booklet...

elaine

Hi guys!!
Me reporting!!
bounce.gif

angela

Halo

Me here too. Yetersday went down to select my wedding gowns...pray hard dun gain weight...else cannot fit in...

fairlady

Hi Angela,

Last week saw ur light on at ur weekend chalet! U gg to select ur wedding gowns, is it MTM? Where u book ur bridal package? When ur wedding?

I also preparing my wedding but dnt know wat to prepare.... Only book my bridal package and hotel. should be selecting my wedding gowns in October. Wedding in April 2004!

angela

Hi Fairlady

We will be there every weekend. I usually go up after work on sat to clean the house.

As for my wedding gowns, since i can find it off the rack, i din go for MTM. I signed the bridal package with HK Broadway at Marina Square. My wedding date is still pending...most likely to be end year or early nxt yr. We will not be having any dinner, only a simple tea reception at our house.

What abt u? Which bridal shop? & Which Hotel?

fairlady

Angela,
But some of the weekend ur lights not on leh.... Cleaning the house so SHIONG hor, just clean my house yesterday and took me 1 whole day to do now my body aching!

Btw my wedding dinner will be at Amara hotels, wedding on sunday and dinner on monday to save cost....
Bridal shop is Wedding News at T Pager.

angela

Hi Fairlady

Weekend lights not on? We only stay there on sat & sunday will go out else will be back to our mother house @ yishun. Btw, did u see the wrong house? Ha ha ha...mine is the one facing the carpark not playgroup...

Bridal shop at Wedding News? Good or not? Cos i heard my colleague complaining & advise us not to go there....

fairlady

hi Angela,

Correct lah! Cos when i come back, park my car can easily see ur house... haha!(be careful hor)
Ur mum staying at yishun, me too.

I signed w them in May with my friend and w getting along with them very well. especially the one that they mention in the thread that the lady manager but we get along with her vwey well too.

angela

Hi fairlady

Sori for the late reply...my monitor break down...just got a new monitor...

Did u see the wrong house (the other corner)? What time was that? Sometimes we on the light late...is my window opened? I remembered maybe u were referring to one sat whereby we went to our friend's daughter birthday celebration...came home late...

Next time wave at me lah...when i am there...usually the window is open & when free, will sit there watch tv or magazine...

fairlady

Hi Everyone,
Aiyoh!! Monday again....... so tired! the sky so blue today!

Hi Angela,
Correct lah... the one yellow colour house rite? i saw u watching tv sat nite on ur red sofa, wanted to wave at u but u like concentrating on the tv so dnt wan to be a clown waving.. haha!!

If u r free also can drop by to my place too, but only be home abt 9+ for weekend cos got to work extra hard on weekend.

angela

Hi Fairlady

For a moment i tot u got the right house...yellow...then red sofa...CONFIRM u are WRONG!!! My living room wall colour is made up of 2 colours...yellow & green with wall paper at centre...

You mean you worked whole day? Sori can tell me what u work as?

Hi vincent
The problem is u guy dun know how i look, and i dun how u guys look? So i believe no one will wave at me...

Hey dun scare me leh...

angela

Hi fairlady

why not u sms me when u reach carpark this sat? then we shall 'see' how each other look like? & to ensure u got the right house...

You mentioned your mum hse oso at yishun, near where? Me is near chong pang or rather beside yishun sec school.

Hi Vincent
Welcome to pop by but sms me before hand to make sure i have reach there...of course all are welcome.

angela

Hi fairlady
Its me again...just curious...cos i have not really seen my neighbour at the other end...can discribe how the lady that u seen watching TV at the red sofa?

fairlady

Hi Angela,
I think i got the right house cos the right unit mah! i dnt actually look into the house so detail cos someone might find me suspicious!!!Haha

My mum staying near golden village, but my yishun secondary is my school last time. U Stay at yishun last time too?

The lady is laying on the sofa with i think red cushion pillow not red sofa cos i remember something RED! Hehee....

I am doing sales in new cars, paralelled import.

Hi Vincent,
Think we should have a meetup soon, ddnt knoe that u have not see Angela b4. But me only quite free in the weekdays leh......

fairlady

Hi Vincent,
Should not be any problem provided i dnt have any customer last minute. I should reach abt 9+, i knock off at 7pm then got to fetch my hubby n go for dinner unless dinner provided!! hahaa.....

So who else going? Btw which ground floor?

angela

Hi Fairlady...red cushion...right side...think u got right unit lor...My mum & my in-laws all stay in yishun...yishun sec is your sec sch? which yr u graduate?

Hi Vincent...i havent move up there leh...how abt make it on one of the sat afternoon? (but not this sat cos need to stay back to reorganise our filing systems...

fairlady

Hi vincent,
Dnt think weekend can make it cos i will work abit late for weekend as most of the customers will come. friday i am okie or weekdays nite, dnt think Angela can make it.....

Angela,
Can make it for friday nite? ur chalet only start on sat rite?

angela

Hi me will only be there on sat...never mind u guys go ahead...lai ri fang chang mah...will get to meet you guys one of these day...

vincent

Angela,

how abt emailing us your photo, so at least we know how u look like, then next time wouldn't wave to wrong person.

Then we still go ahead with Friday nite, will get to see how fairlady look like. Who else, Toobi, Denise?

Shall we meet at the statue, infront of B/690F?

PS: all cancelled if there's rain.

happysheltie

sure, meet the Happy family. meaning me, hubby and Happy! dun run away when u see my dog!

Val, want to meet me at my doorstep and go together...
lol.gif
. val definately won't take the same lift as us...

wat time har? Vincent, try to call them to get more person lah! sometimes they dun come to the forum mah. call Angeline, Tulips, Jon, toobi, JustinKoh etc....

vincent

Angeline, Tulips, Jon, toobi, JustinKoh, Elaine & anyone who can make it,

report in!!!!!!

Denise, I will get the neighbour (Keith) directly upstair to go as well..

angeline

Vincent,

I received your invitation from my hubby's mouth liao
biggrin.gif
But hor, too bad i cant make it cos im going back to my parents house to stay leh!
sad.gif
U guys, go ahead, i shall join in the next round!
happy.gif

Happysheltie, this time round, i dun have a chance to "sayang" your bb, next time must let me "sayang" many many times hor??
uhoh.gif

Val, on behalf on me, help me "sayang" & talk to bb, okie??
uhoh.gif
lol.gif

val

Denise, ok we go down together. I don't mind taking the same lift as happy provided he stand at one corner and me at the opposite corner with you and Justin standing in between lor.
happy.gif

Angeline, no pro. I shall do it on your behalf!
happy.gif

fairlady

Hi everyone,

Hopefully, i dont have any last minutes customer walking in just to look around and dnt buy..... (crossing my finger)

Happysheltie, i got not time to bring my dog cos i left it at my mum's house otherwise can keep ur bb company leh......

Vincent,
wat time? wat are we gg to do?

happysheltie

fairlady, u hv a dog too?? wat breed is it?

val, our lift very small only leh. w u, me and Justin, how far can Happy stand? Happy need half of the lift leh! dun forget we all stand on 2 legs, he is on all fours.... kekekek...

tulips

hi

i can only make it slightly later.. around 9pm. will look down to see and if u're still there, then i'll bring my dog down.
happy.gif

fairlady

Happysheltie,
Is a maltese, the smallest breed. Sound like ur Happy is a big dog, is it so? wat breed?

Look like we also having dog gathering too......

Thanks! Vincent

happysheltie

fairlady, Happy is a shetland sheepdog. you shall judge for yrself when u see him to see if he is a big dog... kekeke..... maltese is not the smallest breed lah! we used to hv doggie gathering downstairs too. we stopped for a while cos Happy infected with ticks. the grass downstairs too dirty. now he is fully recovered, thank goodness! moreove the weather doesn't permit us to bring him down for walk. hopefully tomoro won't rain. all must pray hard hard ok!