Admiralty Blk 688-690

elaine

big land i can oni think of earth.
sorry if i made it so difficult for u all to link...
embarrassed.gif

ocean

din realise my link was later than Happysheltie!!
lame.gif

So lucky crocodile can link to meat and zoo, and they are all animials!! kekee...
biggrin.gif

Gathering -> Friends

fairlady

Friends --> Women

Hello,
Anyone know where got nice foods around our area like Yishun or Woodlands?
Vincent n Toobi, Which blk you guys staying?
Vincent, got gathering tomolo at causeway point for dinner or coffee?

happysheltie

Hi all,

need to ask u something. do u hv problem with yr sink or shower area drainage? wat I mean is some kind of stinky smell? later my kitchen sink always produce one smell from the drainage. even the master bedroom shower side oso. at first I tot it's the rubbish chute downstairs. but seems like the smell quite frequent. very horrible. Justin tried to pump the kitchen sink but still the same. We tot something choke but it was quite clean except the water dirty produce tat smell.

I think I need to get a new computer for my hm. I got hang 4 times and auto reboot. so fed up! anyone offering help???

friends --> enemy oops!

fairlady

Enemy --> fight

Hi Happysheltie,

i also got the same problem but i was from the kitchen alway. whenever i got home the moment i open up the door, the smell will come very strong.

I try to boil hot water and pour it down the sink whenever i smell it, nowaday i cnt smell aready... hopefully, it go off and dnt come back!
Maybe u try doing tat and see it help?

happysheltie

fairlady,

we tried the method before pumping it. my hubby first tried to pour hot water on it, but the smell returns after a while. I even pour dettol to kill the smell.

I dunno the common toilet having the same problem or not cos we never use it. only my dog use tat toilet... hmmmm..... must ask Happy liao... hahahah...

vincent

fight - injury

denise looking for PC help can look for me or toobi..

fairlady,
we staying at 690B. u wanna be oart of our Admiralty gang? lemme know ur email, will send you the list.

As for gathering, anything also can..

angela

Red -> hot

My problem is whenever i open my kitchen cabinet (bottom) oso have a smell, dun know if that is the same as you ppl...i oso dunno how to get rid of the smell...

val

hot -> sun

Hi Denise, Maybe you could try pouring boiling hot water down the sink every now and then to wash down the grease in the pipes. We will do that everytime after we cook.

Vincent, hmm... tomorow is no good for me. Enjoy the outing!

fairlady

Food --> Restuarant

Vincent, u got mail...

Hi everyone,
Anyone know of any nice place that got nice foods to eat around our area? Taking my dad out for father's day dinner leh...

val

Restuarant -> service

Hi Fairlady, sorry can't help you on this, me too is cracking my head to think of a good place to eat. My brain became very 'chi dun'when come to deciding on where to eat on special occasion.
24208.gif

fairlady

Hi Val,

If u r not gg to restuarant, i can recommend u a cze cha at upp thomson (Casarina roti prata)corner coffeeshop. the foods is very good...
i cnt be going there again cos i keep going there every now and then.Last time i went was Mother's day..

Service --> Attitude

fairlady

snob --> mood

Elaine, me working in sales line. Selling brand new cars,so everydays got to works otherwise how to pay bills...

Today not weekend wat, still no one post at all! today also Tian2 Mi4 Mi4 meh???

elaine

change --> stress

me wear blue today so i see blue whenever i c myself in the mirror...heheh

Monday sure got blues one...lazy to wake up...first tot in my mind when i wake up every working monday is to take urgent leave!
biggrin.gif

Hey so did u guys have any outing laz weekend?

fairlady

headache --> take MC!

Vincent, actually.. i was at causeway point around 9pm but i forgot to bring your contact no!
it was so crowded, just went there for my dinner.

happysheltie

take MC --> see doctor

Val, kitchen sink I can understand if there is smell. but wat about the bathing area? the smell came fm there too. I suspect there is something wrong w the piping. wanted to ask the neighbour abv me if they hv the same problem since we know them.

we bought a bottle of liquid to kill the smell fm home fix. we are trying it out. if it works, I will let u guys know. tat bottle not cheap, $18.90 n hv to use quite a lot. hopefully it works.

val

dreams --> nightmare
24383.gif

Is it today? Anyways, Congrats to Mr and Mrs Toobi!
24384.gif

Hi Denise, sometimes my toilet also got one funny smell, dunno come from where. Dun think its from the drainage though...

angela

nightmare -> sweat

Congrats Toobi.

We had signed up for the photo shooting package. Any advise what is the next step or what are the things that we need to do?

vincent

sweat -> hot

denise,
saw ur neighbour on top juz now..ask him, he said his mum in law smelt some funny from the toilet. he himself din notice any funny smells..

happysheltie

hot --> cold

Vincent, thanks for asking him. so it's not juz us facing the problem. seems like some of us has the same problem. which means something could be wrong w the sewage or drainage. scary got dead rat died inside or something... hahah... hmmm.... must make complain liao. petition??? anyone having tis problem, call the town council so tat they can check on it.

fairlady

cold --> ice kachang

Hi Guys,

If anyone of u guys are driving, pls WATCH UR SPEED AT GAMBAS AVE!! my hubby kena from speeding at Gambas ave heading from yishun on Monday nite at abt 11+... it a trap, there shd be someone just when we entrance gambas to inform which car to catch to the TP in 2BMW at the end of the traffic near our house! So many ppls kena and think got to go court, my hubby got to go...

I am so sad.....
sad.gif

happysheltie

ice kachang --> chendol

hahahh.... finally TP catching. every weekend so many car speeding over there. so loud! even motorcycles speed there. we can hear fm our house. so noisy!

fairlady

Chendol --> brown

Ooi.. happysheltie,i aradi so sad then u so happy.......... my hubby not racing there mah... and somemore is the main road not the small road that facing our house leh.

happysheltie

brown --> red

fairlady, sorry lah. I juz hate those ppl who speed there in the middle of the nite. I'm happy cos the TP is looking into it. hopefully one day they go n catch those irritating driver. even my hubby like to travel 90-100km/hr, I start screaming at him too. if yr hubby is not travelling fast, he will not get caught. for sure he must be travel more than 80 and abv cos that road is not a highway.

elaine

brown --> chocolate

I havent stay at new hse so nric add havent change then i can collect or not?
fairlady, heard that there is ambush (or spped camera) coz high accident there.
anyway, itz no good to speed oso...endanger urself and others

fairlady

chocolate --> kit kat!!

happysheltie, it okie! my hubby is going at 100km/hr cos that road quite straight n thought reaching home soon mah...
i agree with u too, those speeding in the middle of the nite are really bad, most of them are driving honda civic especially!!

Elaine,
i think only daytime there is ambush, but for nite is TP in BMW waiting at 1 hidden corner...

happysheltie

sweet --> bitter

toobi,

msg fm my hubby. tat time yr fren Dennis bought a digital cam, wat model is tat? we r looking into a digital cam. any recommendation? we saw one Olympus MJU300 selling at $699. dunno if it's good.

A

ah girl

hi vincent,

just checking, did you receive the sars letter in letter box or in your house? coz we have not receive ours yet. wonder why....

thanks.

vincent

Hi ah girl,
The letter is hand-delivered by a guy, believed to be from the RC.
You may wanna check the noticeboard or the RC itself at 682C, Dr 73 (I think)..

M

mr toobi

Hi EVERYONE!!!
bounce.gif
I'm BACK!!! Hip Hip Hurray.. hehe
biggrin.gif

Me is now officially Mr toobi! How have everyone bean???
biggrin.gif

Eer, how come not happening again?? Let's brew up another STORM!!
bounce.gif
bounce.gif
bounce.gif

doctor ---> Degree Holder

Vincent
bounce.gif

Val
bounce.gif

Denise
bounce.gif

Angeline
bounce.gif

Angela
bounce.gif

Elaine
bounce.gif

Fairlady
bounce.gif

Ocean
bounce.gif

Jon
bounce.gif

COME BAcK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vincent
bounce.gif

Val
bounce.gif

Denise
bounce.gif

Angeline
bounce.gif

Angela
bounce.gif

Elaine
bounce.gif

Fairlady
bounce.gif

Ocean
bounce.gif

Jon
bounce.gif

Vincent
bounce.gif

Val
bounce.gif

Denise
bounce.gif

Angeline
bounce.gif

Angela
bounce.gif

Elaine
bounce.gif

Fairlady
bounce.gif

Ocean
bounce.gif

Jon
bounce.gif

ocean

university -> projects

Ohaiyooooo...
biggrin.gif
Saw my name, so quickly pop in!!
lame.gif

Wei, Toobi, why now u called urself <FONT SIZE="+2">Mr Toobi</FONT>??
wink.gif
How huh??? Kekkee....