Admiralty Blk 688-690

angeline

Ocean,

Yup, i agreed with u, we din d any homework at all too coz no intention to wed at that time!!

Aiyo, why like that?? Their standard really drop ah?? Next time dun go there liao!!

NO choice lor, have to " kai yi yan, bi yi yan " if not .......

angela

Hi Angeline & Ocean

Yes yes yes, its that Chen Dajie!!!
You know, that time in order to prevent us from looking further at other booths, she told us that (at that time, i think this year March) there was a news reported earlier saying that the photographer molested the brides during photoshooting...the photographer is from one of the booths...she asked my hubby does he want to take the risk...

Actually that time we don't want to sign with them as we want to look see look see first...but later bo pian kena trapped...thus we told them we sign for the cheapest pkg first & paid only $100 as deposit. She insisted my hubby to pay $300 but we insist not to...in our mind we actually decide if we want to change our mind, at most just forfeit $100...just take it that we spend it on other things lor...

So far we also never introduce any friends to them cos our friends are either all married or still single and available...

As for booking of hotels, we didn't cos we intend not to hold any wedding dinner...maybe just a simple reception at our new house for relatives and close friends.

Hi Ocean

As for the curtain, we signed up with Sunrin. We asked for Roman Blind.

Hi Vincent

Talking about TV license, do we have to apply our own thru the link you provided or they will actually send us letter?

vincent

Hi Angela,
We had to apply on our own. They won't send us any letter.
However, I intend to wait till next year then I submit.

M

miffy26

Hello everyone,

Wow....so many days never come in...look at the postings until my eye big big
uhoh.gif

Ocean and angeline very on nowadays hor...boh cho kang ah (no need work ah)
nono.gif
hehehe...

Angeline...you not really short la...me short also what...but we small and petite then "jiao xiao ling ling" ma.....hehe...

Latest updates....my sofa and bed came already
happy.gif
Jenny....can return you back the ladder soon...

ATTENTION : Tomorrow is my last day at work so please don't send me to the old email address...me will update again which email add to send to when I start my new job, thanks a great deal!!

angeline

Angela,

so u r planning to change bridal shop ah?? In that case, u have to start racky & see which bridah shop package u prefer & do u like their gowns or not
happy.gif

No dinner better still, now i abit regret holding dinner, so much things to do one!!!!
sad.gif

HEy, can hold BBQ too, nearby our house got BBQ pits
biggrin.gif

Miffy, my boss recently clearing leave mah, so "bo jing hu" mah
bounce.gif

ya lor, we both belong to petite size
happy.gif
Btw, its "jiao xiao ling long" not "ling ling"
happy.gif

ocean

Miffy26, Angeline and I not ON lah... Jus been good neighbour, trying to look-out for our neighbourhood wat!! Afterall, in the mist of our busy schedule, we still mus care for all of you leh!!
proud.gif
Hehheee... :p

Angela, so in the end, did u take up any package with Paris? Ur S$100 deposit is actually c/w wat huh?? Kekeekeee.... So u r also another victim of Chen Dajie!! By the way, how much did u pay for ur Roman Blind?

yawn.gif
I'm so sleepy now.... Then tomolo my collegue is on 2 week Marriage Leave. More work to do.... But next week, i b going China for 5 days! So dun miss me hor!! Heheee....
biggrin.gif

toobi

Hi everyone,

Me send a email to Starhub-SCV enquiring about the schedule for the SCV points to be ready.. Received a call just now saying.. Their schedule for our area is as follows :

Tentatively :
Laying of network -> 4 week oct to 1st week Nov

Switching to SCV network from HDB antenna -> 3rd to 4th week of december..

Sian ar.. dats means still have to wait until next year to get my scv maxonline at my new place.. Somemore, this is only tentative schedule.. May have delay..

He say to expect to receive letter notifying us about the switching exercise 2 weeks prior to the exercise.. so if on schedule, should receive it in mid december..

So how??? house ready but got no internet access.. can do wat??? anyone noe whether can sign ADSL service for 2 months or not huh??

M

miffy26

Wow.....ocean....very gan dong that you take your precious time to look after us....
happy.gif
so sweet....

Toobi...thanks for the info....yaloh so sian...my new company going to help me install broadband SCV for me to do work at home....now have to wait till next year means I have to stay back in office later.....wow......
sad.gif
Is there anyway they can speed up the job? Maybe we should write a petition, huh?

jon

hi miffy,

so long no see u in our blk...hav u shifted in yet? ur wedding next mth rit? what job so gd can let u work at home one? got any more vancancy to recommend me? : )

hi toobi,

just bear with 56K modem for e time being lor... i hav been using 56k all along still acceptable to check email & read forum lah...

thinking of having my neighbours all share one scv maxonline account then use wireless to share....dunno how possible?

i am waiting for e launch of the new internet connection via power line end of e yr, heard it will be much faster than cable...dunno how expensive it will be?

hi all,

i am now looking for cheap & good storeroom racks - any recoomendation? even those "galvanized" boltless racks will rust after yrs rit? want to get e racks fast so we can dump all our stuffs inside there. now our hse very messay...cannot stand it.

happysheltie

Hey guys,

check with those who oready done up yr house. how many coat should we paint the house? is it one coat only than the final one is just touch up only when everything done up and fix up?

ocean

Miffy26, dun be gan dong lah!! U see, i now pai sei
embarrassed.gif
cos yesterday din come in!! :<FONT COLOR="ff0000">p</FONT> Hehheeee....

This Sat, me meeting HDB Contractor at 2pm to look at my defects!! But the HDB Co-ordinator wun be there!
sad.gif
No choice lah... cos mus cannot take leave as my collegue on marriage leave leh!!

vincent

Toobi,
There's no such thing as a 2 months contract.
U're better off with a 56k for time being yah?

Jon,
heard the internet connection priced @ $85, dunno how true.
Rack, I am thinking of calling one of those I can see pasted inside the lift.. ard $150 range, L-shaped.
Abt the wireless connection.. ARE U JOKING??
lol.gif

jenny

Hi Vincent

I also have not apply the TV lience. Can apply later, mid of next year? Will they check on us?

Cheer

V

very very urgent aka toobi

hello... hello... hello... hello... where is the toilet huh??????

angeline

Toobi,

ya lor! ya lor!! i agreed wih Vincent!!

Vincent, wait both of us kena "box" by Toobi &amp; become "Admiralty Luo Han Yu" ah!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

ocean

Angeline, now <FONT COLOR="aa00aa">Luo Han Yu</FONT> no value liao leh....
sad.gif
Somemore, Admiralty got no <FONT COLOR="ff0000">Long Gau</FONT> (Drain), if u two bcome <FONT COLOR="aa00aa">Luo Han Yu</FONT> hor... then Toobi might find u two swimmin inside the toilet!! Kekkeeee....
lol.gif

Jon, i noe nothing abt internet so can't help u lah!! Pai sei....
blush.gif
but i noe tat Starhub got free surf-online and u jus pay for telephone usage. Jus log on to their website and download the Starter Kit!

val

Hi everybody, today, tomorrow and sunday got Fisher and Pakyel warehouse sale leh. Those who have not got their fridge maybe can go look see. me going later.
happy.gif

Hi Angeline, how's your wedding prep? Coming soon you know.
happy.gif
Excited not? We went to selected our photo the other day, hehe... we very discipline, didn't exceed. I think the manager 'sian' also. But we decided to buy some of the 3R sample from him so paid about $300 extra. Thinking of scanning it and enlarge it ourselves. Hehe... 'hang2 qing2 huai4' dats why everything also DIY loh. He did told us that we if we buy 50 photos from him then he will return all the photo smaples and negative. Is that what you did?

Hi Happyshletie, how did your photo turned out? The ones we took in Labrdor park didn't turn out as well as we expected. The scenery is nice, but was sort of spoiled by our face. Keke... Did you end up choosing alot?

Hi Jon, Vincent, Toobi, miffy, ocean ... Have a nice weekend.
9828.gif

vincent

hi Angeline,
Simi kena boxed?
your_image.gif

Hi Ocean,
Who sae no Long gao? Further down near 3M, there's a big one. But it's very open, so toobi cannot go there for toilet. Not advisable. Bring along an umbrella. Hahahaha...
crazy.gif

confused

dear vincent, the lokang u mentioned near 3M is a toilet? must pay 10 cents?
dear val, the fish is wat fish huh? mi loookin for Groupa and salmon....your fish sounds like an ang mo fish, nice to eat?

happysheltie

Hi Val,

we seen the photos last Thu but got to go down again yesterday cos that day didn't finalise the portrait, table top and album etc. we didn't add any extra at all. too expensive to add on. besides no use, after a while the album will ended white elephant. we actually wanted to ask for the sample print but they didn't allow as they mention sample print didn't hv any touch up, they don't want to spoil their image. actually we wanted it as a remembrance of the process. sigh.... anyway, they didn't manage to pursuade us to develop any extra.

surprising Happy's photo turn out very nice. so tempted to choose all the pics with him but hv to be fair and control myself not to otherwise people will say more dogs than human. can't wait to collect the photos back. but they say won't be so soon. will only collect on Dec 2, 4 days b4 my wedding!

Val, I saw your flooring done up. only from the gate lah, not the whole house. last Tues we went down, wanted to see the painting of our house, but was too dark so cannot see anything. tis weekend must go down and take a look liao!

S

shgemi1

ANY RECOMMENDATION FOR WASHING MACHINE AND ANY ONE ISE FISHER AND PAYKEL WASHINH MACHINE LEH

angeline

Ocean,

Luo Han Yu no value liao meh?? i tot still bery X ah!!
uhoh.gif

Vincent, coz i agreed with u to ask Toobi to hide behind bushes if he cant find any toilet lor, scare he "box" the two of us lah
biggrin.gif

Val, yup very very excited!!! Somehow rather still feel we haven finish doing the preapratin yet
sad.gif

Wah, both of u really very discipline!! Its good to DIY leh, perhaps next time u can teach me, ya??
happy.gif

My bridal shop will return me half year later, actually shd be 1 year but they agreed to give earlier lor
happy.gif

What abt u?? Sure very excited too!! What else u haven done yet har??

vincent

Hi confused,
the toilet is free of charge, use it anytime u like. but dun quote me when u got problem hor.. keke..
btw, u also got me confused.. val got mentioned fish meh? I think she mentioned prawn lah..
crazy.gif

hmm.. me wondering who has the power to find out who this confused person is..

Hi Angeline,
icic.. no scared lah, he won't box us one... dun worry be happy.

ocean

<FONT COLOR="ff6000">Angeline</FONT>,<FONT COLOR="aa00aa">HAPPY BIRTHDAY</FONT>!!! I'm here again!! Hehheeee....
biggrin.gif

Muak
kiss.gif
, give you another <FONT COLOR="ff0000">kiss</FONT>!! Kekekkeee... Jus giv u one kiss in Paris thread!!
blush.gif

Stay Pretty and Happy and Lovely!!
smile.gif
Er... still, try not be <FONT COLOR="0000ff">Luo Han Yu</FONT>, value really drop liao lah!!

angela

Hi Ocean

Don't worry if they really become Luo Han Fish and have no drain for them to swim, my house got two 3ft fish tank with four Luo Han. They can share with them...hehee...

With regards to the Roman Blind, we pay about $1350 for the 3 bedroom &amp; living room.

M

miffy26

Helloooo.....

Aiyoyo Toobi...why you keep on finding nearest toilet....your house don't have toilet meh...
9866.gif

Jon....i had slowly shifted in my things liao....my new job very very near our house at woodlands....just about S$3/- cab fee from the company to our house....me work as customer service rep loh...Tomorrow will be the day for shifting most of our things into our house...
happy.gif
but hor alot of things have not buy yet like rice cooker, utensils, pots etc etc.....shiong ah...

Ya...my wedding date drawing nearer and nearer....angeline...yours is even nearer...hows prep? For me I had written all the invites and will post out maybe by mid Oct'02, is it too early?

Jon, oh ya.....today i just installed the store rack...L-shape one but cost S$180...with PVC board...S$160 is with the normal board. I asked Yee Sin to do...I believe you all should receive their mail in your mail box...what i feel is that their workmanship is very good, timing punctual and do up quite fast....With the rack, feel that most of my things so tidy and organised...
happy.gif
But angeline is lucky loh she do it for free.....so nice....

vincent

Hi Miffy,

Juz to check abt the rack, do they provide rubber feet at the base? Wat's the advantage of normal &amp; PVC board? Can email me Yee Sin contact? I either dun have or I might had thrown it away last time accidentally. (I kept all such contacts which I think are useful)

Thanks hor

PS: Dun rush urself into buying the needed things. Choose carefully.

angeline

Ocean &amp; Vincent,

Sorry for my late reply! Thanks for your well wishes, kisses &amp; smiles
happy.gif
appreciated!!

I dun wan to be luo han yu hor, head "pop" out, look so ugly
sad.gif
i wan to be myself lah!!
happy.gif

Angela, the fish tank can accomodate me &amp; Vincent meh?? scully one leg go in, "pi jia" liao
biggrin.gif

Miffy, no problem, u can post out in mid Oct, tomolo im posting out mine liao
happy.gif
I have ordered my bed &amp; sofa, will be in by first week of Nov
happy.gif
For new flat, everything almost done liao, except buying of shoes rack &amp; coffee table
sad.gif

Hi all,

im looking for "hong xiu qiu" - (olden days groom will tie tis on their chest one when they come to fetch their bride one) may i know where to get it beside from House Of Etiquette har??
uhoh.gif
Im thinking of using this to tie on my bridal car front &amp; with a "double xi" wording on the back leh!

jon

hi shgemi1,

we bot electrolux washing mach quite gd so far...my bro using fisher and parker not bad also except got to wash the center plastic tube every 1-2 mths else ok lor..

hi miffy,

was just talking to dap abt not seen u for very long liao even though we stay so near... when u coming can drop by my place...need help let me know ok?

ocean

Angela, u so kind to provide <FONT COLOR="119911">shelter</FONT> for these two poor little <FONT COLOR="0000ff">Luo Han Angeline &amp; Vincent</FONT>!! Kekekeee.....
happy.gif

Angeline, <FONT COLOR="0000ff">Luo Han Yu</FONT> got fins, no legs lah!! Hehheeee.....
rofl.gif
So scary if got legs!!
uhoh.gif

Miffy, the rack u tok abt is for the Bomb shelter one???

vincent

Hi Jenny,
Sorry I missed ur msg abt the TV licence..
anyway, I dun think they will check.. I also didn't apply yet. Why u applying mid of next year?

Angeline,
See lah, now we are stuck as fishes..
crazy.gif

angeline

Ocean,

Alamak, u really want me to become Luo Han Yu ah???
uhoh.gif
Aiya, got legs den got value mah!!!
biggrin.gif
scully i become " guo bao" ah!!!
rofl.gif

Vincent, ya lor!! HOW HAR???? Somemore Angela want to provide shelter for us ah!!

Dear future neighbours,

Vincent &amp; i think all our future neighbours are too kind liao but we dun need any fish tank shelter to live in, we would like to announce that we still prefer to be human beings rather than any kind of fishes, okie??
biggrin.gif

Vincent, like that, can or not har?? Think they wont call us Luo Han Yu again... ha ha ha
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

S

shgemi1

soory anyone get any recommendation where to buy the fringe, washing machine etc

toobi

Hi Shgemi1,

I would recommend Prominent Impex at Eminent Plaza.. They sell at wholesale price..

I recently bought my TVs, washing machine, fridge and hi-fi from there all at one shot..

It's a one man show shop.. the boss really funny man.. the way he talks make me and my wife laugh until *pengz*..

One example is :

Me : If I buy more items can u quote us cheaper or not?
Boss : I sell at wholesale price one, u noe..
Boss : Dun you find me very cheap?

Catch the joke.. we were laughing internally.. later we chat more, then realise he super funny guy.. Ask me about the internet lar..all sort of funny things like how we noe of his shop..blah.. so I told him about singaporebride.com lor.. and he say.. "Wah, tonite must ask wife to on the internet for me liao".. Even call me from his home to confirm the URL..

Funny man..

Wah we realise our air-con very expensive... we bought 5 item (2 TVs) from there and total price is $200 more that our air-con.. wah.. din realise air-con soooo expensive..

N

no-time

Miffy26,
how come ur rack is so cheap? what is the dimension of ur rack? wanted to get one but having headaches abt the dimension.
pls help!

jon

hi shegemi1,

another place is the toa payoh cheap shop...

Min Sheng TV &amp; Radio
94 toa payoh lor 4
6354 4031

no need to go there see, u won't see anythg u want...they all order direct then deliver to ur pl so far e cheapest shop. also, they dun just sell tv &amp; radio....

can call a few shops to compare prices...

chewy

Hi Shehemi1,

Try... Lee Meng Trading &amp; Home App
Tel :6293 1086 look for TJ

Most of the big item will be cheaper by a few hundred buck... they sell Air-con too. They too have only limited items on display.

Just check up the model you want from those big electrical shop and ask TJ to quote u.

val

Hi TOobi, I totally agree with you. My heart still pain whenever I think of the money I pay for the air con.
sad.gif

vincent

Hi Jenny,
The ledge should have a small hole to allow the rain water to seep down instead of contained there. Check that ur ledge hole is not blocked or anything.. but if it rust already, then dunno if can get them to change?