Admiralty Blk 688-690

angeline

Happysheltie,

Ya, no point going to Bintan cos u cant play the water sports, cannot go for massage too!!
Dun be sad, Star Aries, u can till eat mah
happy.gif
Grab this chance to eat as much as possible!!
biggrin.gif

Fairlady, im staying on the 9th floor, not very high lor, so cannot see the full view
sad.gif

I had my customary las nov, we moved in after our customary wedding
happy.gif

vincent

Hi Happysheltie,
Wah u still thinking of cruise???

My gathering stagnant leh.. presently fixed at 7th June, dunno who can make it, dunno wat else to do except chat & chat.

angela

Hi Fairlady

Me stayed at veri low floor - 3rd floor. Mine is 4room...wat abt u?

Currently staying at my parent house, going to new house on weekend and PH....

Hi Vincent

Is 7 June a good date??? So coincident, initially, my ex-colleagues suggested to come to my house for pot luck...just before i managed to send out the invitation to the rest, recieved a "RED BOMB" from my present colleague...now your gathering oso choose this date...must be a veri good date...hahaha...

fairlady

Angela,

i am staying on the 9th floor, 5room....
btw, when u having ur customary? Soon...

Vincent,

wat gathering r u organizing?

vincent

Hi Angela,
Yes..it's a very good date...
coz 8th June I busy mah..
rofl.gif

Hi Fairlady,
It's just a simple gathering where the members here meet up to chit chat. The last gatherinf we had, was a BBQ session ard 5.30pm @ the nearby pit, followed by house visits to various member's house. It lasted till 1am..wah sibei tired man, but fun.
lol.gif

fairlady

Vincent,

That is fun! how many of u guys meeting? if more members joining then we will end up gg back at 4am in the morning! So the latest meetup is 7th june lah? but i work til very late leh....

Angeline,
i working at Ubi, Y?

Guys, anyone here planning ur customary???

ocean

Me me!! I planing my customary... but at the rate i movin... (both me and hubby very busy and lazy) dun noe can get married by next yr Feb'04 or not...
blush.gif

angeline

Vincent,

paisey lah, i already have apptmt before u planned this gathering. Nevermind, u guys go ahead, i join in next time
happy.gif

Fairlady, see got "kakis" to go to work together anot lor
happy.gif
im working at Bedok South area
happy.gif

toobi

Harlo Harlo.. bery happening .. Traffic Police Elaine doing good work hor!

Vincent, what have u got in store for 7 June? me most prob also cannot.. need to prep for big day.. How about the next next outing is a Ubin cycling trip??

angeline

Toobi,

Wedding coming REAL soon hor??!! How's your feeling?? Excited?? Anxious??

Wah, u wanna go ubin to "feed mosquitoes" ah??
uhoh.gif
uhoh.gif
uhoh.gif

There's seafood centre at ubin leh, yummy yummy!!!
lol.gif

fairlady

Ocean,

Now is areadi JUNE! u planning for next feb, got enough time meh... have u booked ur wedding package and banquet?
I am planning for april and yet find it quite tired also.. looking for hotel now....

Angeline,

Woww... So far away! next time if u staying here, how to go to work. journey so long! But gd lah, only work office hrs rite? off weekends...

Toobi,
Ur wedding coming soon? When?

elaine

Helo guys!!!
fairlady,mi oso planning wedding...mine is end of the year...
Angeline, mi 'guai1 guai1'(not 'guai4 guai4' har
biggrin.gif
)...

angeline

Fairlady,

I already staying at Woodlands liao! Rem i told u after my wedding on las nov, we already moved in liao, have been staying there for half a year
happy.gif

Yup, my work is 5days/week from 8.30 - 5.30 but recently alot of things to do, so have to stay for OT!!
sad.gif
( Luckily Ot still can claim
happy.gif

Elaine, u learn fast huh?? Can tune into the same frequency as us liao
rofl.gif

angela

Halo guys

Come in to say halo...me veri busy...just had my dinner, got to get back to work after this...

Hi Vincent

On 7 june, i oso cannot make it...

Hi Fairlady

We are planning either end year or next year...pray hard that no more situation like SARs will appear...with all those unpaid leaves...aiya...sigh....next months most like have to take another 4 days unpaid leave...now praying, dun pay cut!!!

ok lah, got to go back and carry on with my work...(Angeline, me not so lucky like you, OT cannot claim...sobbed....)

elaine

Good morning guys!!
yawn.gif

Vincent I can't make it as well...
Angeline, of coz muz learn fast mah...
muz learn ropes to become senior here
biggrin.gif

fairlady

Gd Morning guysss...

Angeline
Sorry! got mixed up u and Angela. Hahaa..
Wow! so many unpaid leaves for wat? preparing ur wedding? so decide ur date(2003 or 2004)areadi?

Vincent
Me too also cannot make it leh, got to help my friend wedding the next day. 7th got to convince her to get married the next day.. hahaa..

Elaine
which date is ur wedding? wat have u done so far?
where u holding ur dinner?

fairlady

Hello Toobi...

Must include me also mahh.. i new member leh. forgotten? hehee

Can anyone tell me abt Amara Hotel cos considerating to hold my dinner there.

angeline

Elaine,

GOOD!! Keep it up
happy.gif
I will help u to put in good words infront of Toobi, ask u to promote your status faster hor??
happy.gif
but hor, u must rem to post message more often hor, dun let him have any chance to pick on u ah
biggrin.gif

Vincent, dun be sad & unhappy, okie??
happy.gif

Toobi, u faster "jio" more new members lah, den we can go cruise liao!!! Dun let us wait till" neck long long " leh U must work harder hor!!!
lol.gif

Fairlady, its okie
happy.gif

fairlady

Toobi,

ya loh! wat Angeline say is true, we got only a few member here. The posting here also very slow and little too.....

Jia yu!!! post n post n post n post........

Vincent,

Don't be sad! Next outing, all must die die turn up... Cheers!

ocean

Fairlady, think it is abt $700++ for Amara...

Jenny, me had not book with NPH yet. Joey asking if i going to book as he is goin to increase the price for next yr! I still considering leh.....

elaine

Angeline, thanks for your good words in advance! kekeke
Mi will try to post as often as possible..
Fairlady,my wedding end of this year. will be having my banquet at Marina Mandarin...

fairlady

Elaine

Can i know how much ur package? one of my choice too but drop that when i saw Amara ballroom...
(Headache)still choosing my hotels...

elaine

Sorry not too sure wat package u referring to?
My dinner is more than $700 per table (dun rem the exact px coz itz with my hubby and he on reservist)...

Me can't wait to go hme...mi so tired!Laz nite my neighbour and her bf decided to have screaming match at 1+am and it lasted for abt 1 hr...me and my sis can't sleep and in the end, we look like my dearest tare panda today...
yawn.gif

angeline

Fairlady,

Not only we must keep posting, the rest must chip in too, rite??

Elaine, "bu yong ke qi" u must help to "jio" more members too hor!!

HALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Where are the rest??? Why only some of us posting messages?? Come in to chat leh!!!! Must keep this thread lively hor!!
happy.gif

fairlady

Angeline

Think we got chance to go to the cruise liao....all the senior members dnt know where they got to. we keep posting, the more we post then got chance to go.... hehee!

HELLOOOOO!!!!

Where is everyone??? Fall in....

S

silentreader

Hi Fairlady n Elaine,

My wedding banquet is at Marina Mandarin in coming November.

Package-wise around S$600 to S$700 plus, depending on weekend/weekday, and when you sign up.

Choose MM because we like the cosy atmosphere, especially the cocktail reception area.

angela

Hi all

Just had my dinner...Poor me, ever since i return to work, have been coming back late...

Hi fairlady
I took unpaid leaves not for my wedding preparation but was asked to take...fyi, i am from hotel line so badly effected by war and SARs last 2 months...

elaine

Good morning guys!
Itz friday! Itz friday!! Tmr is my Sat off!! Finally!!
bounce.gif

Congrats on ur coming wedding SilentReader!
happy.gif

MM is not my choice but since my hubby and FIL likes it, juz hold it there to make them happy loh...

Poor Angela...muz take care of urself ah......

fairlady

Good Morningggg....

So tired! Good lah, all looking forward for weekend but me got to work! Sunday n Monday taking my leaves to help my friend wedding.....

SilentReader
Congrats on ur coming wedding!! so far, wat have u done, PS?

Elaine
u must be happy with the hotel then u can look pretty that day mah...

Angela
So sad to hear this.. take care!

tulips

hi hi

tulips reporting!!
happy.gif

long time no post message here...
lame.gif

hello to the new members... i'm tulips!
happy.gif

recently, i noticed quite a no. of tiny red insects crawling up my wall. does any of u know what kind of insects could that be?

happysheltie

Hi Tulips,

finally hear fm u! bring Skippy to meet us lah!

tiny red insects I hv not come across. but we come across a lot of other types. like spider, ants, bettle, lizard crockroaches... etc. damn scary, all sorts of insects oso hv. even staying on the high floor.

val

Hi. Me reporting! Had been busy last few days.

Hi Vincent, Response no good nevermind. Keep trying! that's the spirit of a great organizer.
happy.gif

Hi Elaine, we had our wedding dinner at Marina Mandarin. All our guests had only good words for the services and enjoyed the food very much! One even told me 'you3 shui3 zhun3' Thumbs up! Only one part which we are not very satisfied,they get our parents to send the guests at the door just shortly after the desert were being served. Making most of our guests rushing thru the desert, as they thought is time to go already. The dinner finished at about 10 plus, which was much earlier than we expected.I feel that we kind of rush through the last part lor... Maybe you wld like to highlight this to ur wedding co-ordinator.
happy.gif

elaine

Hi tulips
happy.gif

My house got a lot of spiders leh...the kind wif long n skinny legs one....
Once in a while, there is lizard oso...
Anyone have any idea how to get rid of them?

S

silentreader

Hi Fairlady,
Thanks, PS in mid July.

Hi Elaine n Val,
Is your Banquet at the Level 5 ballroom or the bigger one at level 1? Mine is at the level 5, where you can hear the piano playing at the lobby.

Glad to hear good feedbacks about MM.
happy.gif

angeline

halo everyone!!!

Today mth end, super duper busy, last day to enter all my orders!!
Paisey hor, i may not have so much time to log in to post messages " qing duo duo yuan liang"
happy.gif

My house oso have spiders!!!
sad.gif
Scary, dunno come from where??
uhoh.gif
Why so many insects one?? HOW??

tulips

hi happysheltie

ya lor.. stay high floor and yet still got so many types of insect. i was wondering if the red ant-like insect comes from the timber skirting, coz the insects are crawling from the bottom to the top.
uhoh.gif

elaine & angeline,
once awhile i'll also see those long leg spider. so scary!!! they like to build their 'home' in one of the room which i seldom use.
angry.gif

elaine

Hi guys...juz back from gym! First time go gym...heheh mountain tortise hor?

Hi SilentReader,
mine will be the ballroom at the ground floor...Havent liase wif the co-ordinator...my fren oso held her wedding there laz year...Overall not bad but i dun really like the attitude of the waiters...
Good luck for ur PS as well!!
Btw, who did u get for ur PS and actual day?

Angeline, I oso dunno how they get in leh...every weekend my hubby will use vacuum clear to suck them in...The nx week, some will appear again..
sad.gif

fairlady

Hi,

Think our area is too new so all the insects feel great coming to our house!

Can anyone help.. nowadays when i reach home open my main door, i can smell this funny smell (like overnight rubbish forgotten to throw)fm the moment i step into the house! But i areadi clean all my rubbish few days ago but still get the smell.... HOW??

Nobody is at home, we are working everydays..