AD wedding PG and VG package

Wei Ting Goh

I signed a package with The Aisle Bridal for their AD PG and VG service. TAB collaborates with The Knot Picture & Film for the photography and videography services.

I am letting go of the package because my wedding (1 Dec 2018) will only consist of a simple wedding dinner that will last for about 3-4 hours and thus, I will not be able to fully utilize the package.

AD Photography
10 hours of service
1 photographer

AD Videography
10 hours of service
3-4 mins SDE
30- 40 mins fully edited film

Thank you!

Last edited:

stephielsy

I signed a package with The Aisle Bridal for their AD PG and VG service. TAB collaborates with The Knot Picture & Film for the photography and videography services.

I am letting go of the package because my wedding (1 Dec 2018) will only consist of a simple wedding dinner that will last for about 3-4 hours and thus, I will not be able to fully utilize the package.

AD Photography
10 hours of service
1 photographer

AD Videography
10 hours of service
3-4 mins SDE

Thank you!

Hi Wei Ting,
Is your actual day VG still available? Would you mind selling it seperately?

I can commit asap when I get the details from you, as my wedding is 2.5mths away. Thanks!

ml12

AD Photography
10 hours of service
1 photographer

AD Videography
10 hours of service
3-4 mins SDE

Thank you!

Can you PM me more details too pls! Thank u :)

marzocchi

AD Photography
10 hours of service
1 photographer

AD Videography
10 hours of service
3-4 mins SDE

Thank you!

Hi could you PM details of the package you letting go? Thanks.

ivy88

AD Photography
10 hours of service
1 photographer

AD Videography
10 hours of service
3-4 mins SDE

Thank you!

Hi can pm me the detail and price?

hayeonj

AD Photography
10 hours of service
1 photographer

AD Videography
10 hours of service
3-4 mins SDE

Thank you!

Hello Wei Ting, if the AD PG/VG package has not been taken, i would like to know the rates. Please PM me. Thanks!

SGStyleMe

AD Photography
10 hours of service
1 photographer

AD Videography
10 hours of service
3-4 mins SDE

Thank you!

Can you email me the details at [email protected]?
Thanks!

BennyT

AD Photography
10 hours of service
1 photographer

AD Videography
10 hours of service
3-4 mins SDE

Thank you!
Hi, can email details to [email protected]

Missytingting

AD Photography
10 hours of service
1 photographer

AD Videography
10 hours of service
3-4 mins SDE

Thank you!
Email to [email protected]

Dajan

AD Photography
10 hours of service
1 photographer

AD Videography
10 hours of service
3-4 mins SDE

Thank you!
Hi, is this still available? Can pm me [email protected]