AD photography and videography on 18feb17

truetolove

Hi Jeannie,
Greetings from truetolove!
Both our Videography Art Director Jia Liang and Photography Art Director Benny are available on your wedding date 18 February 2017.
Our Videography Art Director is capable of having the morning highlights video edited by wedding lunch. I have dropped you an email with our packages and portfolio for your consideration :)
Do have a look and feel free to check back with us if you have any questions! :)
Staying truetolove

Zaspry

Hi Jeannie,
Both our Videography Art Director Jia Liang and Photography Art Director Benny are available on your wedding date 18 February 2017.
Our Videography Art Director is capable of having the morning highlights video edited by wedding lunch. I have dropped you an email with our packages and portfolio for your consideration :)
Do have a look and feel free to check back with us if you have any questions! :)
Staying truetolove
Hi,

My email at [email protected].
Kindly send the quote list for AD videography + photography.
Do your quotes include the editing for night banquet montage ? Photos and Video.
My wedding n 18 Nov 2017

truetolove

Hi,

My email at [email protected].
Kindly send the quote list for AD videography + photography.
Do your quotes include the editing for night banquet montage ? Photos and Video.
My wedding n 18 Nov 2017

Hi Zaspry,
We have sent you an email :) Do have a look and feel free to check back with us if you require any clarifications.

ginish

Hi Jeannie,
Staying truetolove
Hi

Can you send me quote too? My wedding is also on 18 Nov 2017, also intending for lunch but not confirm yet.

You can either PM me or email at [email protected].

Thanks !

jamienicol3

Hi there! I have an AD VG package, original price was $2288 but I bought at $1800. I can let go at $1500. Would you be interested? 10 hrs, no charge before 7:00am, free childhood montage. Thanks!