Acupunture Slimming

jassiemint

Hihi Joanna, yup, I lost 17kg in 4mths time lo. Maintain until now abt 2years liao. Was joined the program because want to be slim and pretty bride as well as my health (=

How much you like to lose? Sure , I didn't see your email , you can email me at [email protected] to get my program infor and my consultant contact detail

Cheer!

ionic

hi jasmine! woah, really amazed by your good result! you must be looked good during your wedding and now! i also wan to as slim as you! you in what size now may i know? and from which original size?
i wish to lose around 12-15kg. not sure yet. bcos i am very fat! :cry:

oops sorry sorry, i already dropped you an email , hoping for your reply ya

jassiemint

Heee thanks har, ya even now still got ppl comment that I look slim and look better. I'm was in XL now in M-S

I already replied on my program infor n my consultant contact detail to u Liao . Hope the infor is helpful
Ic , you can look for my consultant to understand more with the fat analysis test lo.

slg4461

Hi Jasmine,

Do u think the consultation for 45mins is enough? Thinking to go during lunch time?
For every treatment that u have, around how long will take? Thks
happy.gif

jassiemint

Hi slgmax, you book appt with my consultant liao. ?
Need to pre book one. 45mins, hmm not sure enough or not, last time I had too much question and dragged to 1hr plus ley.
You better check with her
Oh each treatment about 30mins

slg4461

Hi Jasmine,

Thks for ur info.

Not yet booking la as still thinking only. erm...may contact her probably next week btw will let u know first... hahah ^^