Acupuncture - Slimming??

happyger

hi ladies, as you know now there is a promo going on at marine parade wellness sanctuary and all consultants are being pack with appointments.
here, i have a free slot for consultation on this thursday afternoon. anyone keen to take up this slot? my friend can't make it as she is hospitalised.

serenity27

For me, i lost 7kg in total... in 3 mths... now im maintaining, though i havent graduated... but its ok lah... dun have to pay extra anyway...

fat_ger

Hi Esther,

I didn't take up e 3mth package, coz i only nit to lose 5KG..currently i am ard 45KG.

Hi Jasmine,

16KG is not a problem.. u must have strong determination..

sugarrush1

esther:

no prob, when u going??? jiayou ok! keep me on update =D yah just call lorh, anything just email me.. [email protected]

look into their reviews, the whole prog and try ur best to listen and understand it lo before signing up. gd to have clear understanding. =D jiayou!!! we will motivate each other. hehe. excited anot?

sugarrush1

fat_ger: hehe JIAYOU! and u seriously dont need to slim down alr ah. u so slim liao.

my 55kg is mostly fats leh.. u say leh. muscle like dabian. =(

sugarrush1

jasmine: ya should be can. they got one customer lost about 28kg if im nt wrong.. one of the bigger projects. but of cos the person was bigger size.. if u only 50kg lose 28kg i think u turn into air liao. disappear =x u say leh.

jassiemint

i saw a guy there lost 40Plus kgs scary, he was very big size. haha

my consultant said he got that amount of fats need to lose so of course la.

fat_ger

actually weight is just a number.. most importantly it really help a person to gain a better health..i really learn alot from e consultant..

sugarrush1

minmin08: my mum lost about 8kg for 3 months lo, dropped from L to small M, pants size also dropped from 30+ to 28.. i've just started to try abit of the prog on my own since i realized my stomach is always very bloated and my pants like tighter, haha time for some action.

maybe you ask your friend to go with you lorh, normally wad i see is the consultant will ask u alot questions, help u do inbody analysis, then explain ur results to you.. after that she will tell u what programs are available for ur case, whether u need it, den if u're signing up, the acu will start another day i guess...

they'll help u take pictures, measurements and everything first. cos they'll like monitor ur progress very closely (reviews 2-3weeks) and make sure u lose the right thing.. like sometiems we lose muscle instead of fats cos we never sleep properly/skip meals.. so v impt u must understand hw it wrks n listen??

acu helps to incr metabolism rate, curb appetite lo. so u must go for ur acu session... and if u think u can't commit, my advice is dun waste ur $$ and time... cos i got 1 friend she 2 weeks never go her acu due to shift work. quite waste.

if u very determined it shld wrk well ba..

dun wry bout the consultants? they're not pushy like those frm other places, in fact my consultant she's very straightforward and direct one. if u dun like marketing gimmicks the consultation is okay for u.

minmin08

rebecca: Thanks alot for ur info!
Can i have the contact for the place? Where is it located at? Any exact address...?

Feel much more relieved after what you say. I very scared of pushy salespeople and I scared I sign on impulse. I hope i able to lose 10-20kgs.

jtwchong1982

Hi everyone,

I am actually looking at acupuncture slimming program @ LFI. My fiance and I are getting married in July. She has been complaining about her figure and skipping her meals very often for our wedding. I am worried for her, hope to help her sign up an effective program to boost her confidence & as my present to her. Hence acupuncture is my choice.

However, I would like to know more about how this works. Does acupuncture alone help? I'm aware of the diet and supplements. How can they help to prevent weight rebound or the so-called "yoyo" effect? Is the diet regime strict? Can the program help to target specific problem areas, such as tummy and arms?

Also, can anyone provide me with the exact location or contact number? I hope to take a look for myself before bringing her there.

jtwchong1982

Also, what is the maximum length of the program? I do not believe in quick slimming solutions, so I believe that this will take some time.

sugarrush1

Jimmy: u're really very sweet, however you might want to be tactful and put it across to her carefully, i'm afraid that she may feel "offended" if you really intend to give her the program as a present..hopefully she can understand that you're really worried.

yep, acu alone does help. i heard alot abt acu frm the news thats hw i knew in the first place. the diet and supplements are part of the prog, so u might wanna discuss with the consultant if u think it's not necessary :D but it does help to speed up e process lo.. depends on what you want. you might wanna let ur gf know that by skipping meals, she might have rebound effect and she will be burning muscles instd of fats.. thats what e consultant told us.. haha

i did ask the consultant abt e yoyo effect long ago before we signed up. she explained that its bcos this prog is targetted at improving e internal functions and let our body do the rest of the work.. they will keep changing plans to prevent ur body frm "adjusting" and prevent yoyo effect. and even after the 3 months period, u're required to come back for review once in a while to check your maintenance progress. so i guess they really do take steps to ensure long-term effect. i think the diet regime is pretty xing ku in the first 2 weeks, after that it's okay cos proper meals are put back in. but i do not think they target specific areas ley, it's overall one ba.

i think guys shld be better at understanding such stuff, ya u shld acc for consultation. go first to check it out if you want, or you might wanna call to ask them urselves, the contact is 97996853. you can ask them for the exact address.

sugarrush1

jimmy: wil take 3 mths, im nt sure if more is required.. u might wanna check urself! yup, all the best..

min: call to book appmt, same, ask for the address. go and check the inbody analysis lo... who knows maybe u dont need to lose that much afterall and u can save the worry? bring ur guy along or something so he can "watch" for you? =D or use the idea tt i suggested to you lor. haha. all the best to you tooo...

jassiemint

Hi jimmy, i juz had my consultation. it is depending on what how many extra fat your fiance need to lose de. if lesser then 1.5mth package is enough else if need to lose 10kg one need to take 3 mths.

i feel their program ok la, because 2 of my frieds they slim down under my consultant's 3mths program and until now still maintain(they finished program for abt 1year already)

if your wife looking for slimming buddy can look for me my email is [email protected]. or if you need more details or need to book consultation with my consultant just let me know. I want to look for slimming buddy to start off the program.

jtwchong1982

I am actually not particularly worried about the price, more worried about the effectiveness since many people are pretty helpful. Thanks rebecca, i did not actually think about it. Now that you mention, maybe i should think about how to break the surprise to her. It's actually supposed to be a surprise.

Thanks for the info. Now that i'm clearer, I will call to book sometime soon. I do like the idea of healthy and long-term slimming.

estheeeer

hi Sugarrush,

Just called and made a appt next week =P
Will keep you posted k =D

Wa Jimmy.... my bf dun even care lor =/ ask to go down for the consultation with me also dun wan T_T
i'm sure your gf will be very touched =)

Fat_ger, Jasmine Let's Jia You togetheeeeeeer!! =D

jassiemint

HI ether, great, do share with us after your consultation. we probably will be slimming buddy.
ya lo, jimmy sooo good. My ahlao also not bad, but i force him sign for me one.

Jia you!

fat_ger

Jimmy : yup, must really tink of a way to tell her tactfully.. dun offend her.. :p If need help, can just email to us..

Esther : thank you, jia you too.

Btw next wk, anyone gg down? i maybe gg for my review..

natnat_

Hi sugarrush, can you pm me how much your mum paid & her results. Can i have the details too. Would like to know what to expect.

fat_ger and jasmine, you all under the program?

joshandchar

I just tried to weigh myself cos i can't tahan. Seems like go down 2kg but not sure is it fats! Hopefully it is.But still, can't wait for my review again :D

jassiemint

hI SIN YEE, I got the latest quote from consutlant which i went on last friday. decided to sign up on their 3mths program.
if you wan to know more details juz let me know

sugarrush1

sinyee and nat: hmm, i tnk u shld go to the consultation urself then its more accurate... cos i went to ask my consultant and she told me like she can't tell just by looking at me, need to really use the inbody to check whats going on in our body... inbody is more accurate... so probably u shld just go and check it out loh :D if not wrong how!

mum paid by instalments leh, during tt time her promotion was abt 100+ per mth? seems reasonable so i helped her to sponsor some.. den now i take up also loh.. not easy okay
sad.gif
but still bearable, will jiayou on my side. i did my inbody last week, my results was BAD tts why i took action. super scared. haha. my figure also showing signs of haywire.

nat: can expect the consultant will be doing inbody analysis for u.. total dmg will be $10.70 for the consultation n tts abt it :D she'll explain to u based on e results.. den see wad kinda program suitable for u, cos there's a few. =D hopefully urs is cheapcheapcheap! haha! ohh and do watch out for the reviews! they're really gd. if u sign up they'll take ur pictures and measurements and plan for u immediately, acu will start some other day! they'll also monitor ur progress v closely, so expect really close cooperation between u and e ppl there, its quite different, but guess they just concerned.

are u getting married btw?? dun tell me u also in a rush hor. haha. anw any other thing u wanna ask abt my consultation just email me instd.. [email protected], i in office easier to check! wad i know i also email u liao.. anything else just call them up yup w e number i passed to u. allebest!

hsinyee

hi sugar, will be starting next week too. i'm actually not getting married... probably not, just happen to come across this forum. my frnd slimmed down quite alot thru acu, so decided to research more on it n go with her. i'm only 22, stil studying too. mum help me pay by instalments. thks for the help and advice u given. i hope able to commit fully and not waste the $$ like you say. : )

jassiemint

hi sinyee,im start no monday too! mind to become slimming friend?add me in msn can?we can motivate and encourage each other as well.
whose want to slim down tgt add me too. more ppl got more motivation!

hsinyee

sugarrush1, since u n ur mum went through the program, may i know hw much she lost in total?? do i still have to come back after 3 months?

my inbody says i got 12kg of fats to cut and my inner fats over. do you think i can lose this 12kg fully? or do i need to extend. i understand its 3mths inclusive with no hidden costs, just want to see what are others' results.

actually i used to be active in sports, but no longer. i dont eat much, but probably its cos of skipping of meals tts why my muscles very low. metabolism rate also low. quite sad to see my results. hope tt it can really help me improve. i want to get back to my old figure but its hard now. jas thanks but its okie.

sugarrush1

she lost about 10kg up to date.. i actually thought didn't have to come back, but i guess need to come back for review, william the nutrionist/trainer can even teach u what kind of exercises u can do to tone up and get in better shape.. can keep going back to check ur progress until u graduate
happy.gif
by then shld be pro alrdy, so not much of a problem! maintainence is the key mah.

i'm not sure leh cos i not consultant.. but i think if u follow the prog shld be able to lose quite alot.. since my mum can lose 10kg urs shldn't be too much of a problem! must be very determined yup
happy.gif
she didn't have to extend, her acu also lasted 1.5 mths only, so actually don't really have extend or anything unless u urself want to!

haha see lah, everytime skip meals how can. i'm guilty of that too lah. now you know, must follow their advice and take good care of your body.. dont torture your body liao.. keep me in update of your progress alright? when u going for ur acu? let me know! hehe email me too k! i change my email liao. [email protected]! we motivate each other as well! i believe having company is impt too
happy.gif

jassiemint

hey sinyee, my frd she finished program for almost 9mths liao, so far no bounce back single kg, 18kgs of fat gone far far away...that's y i signed up.

anyway you never add me in msn one.sad

angelajacq

halo, i'm a new gal here. I also plan to sign up for acup programme.. does acup reali works? i wish to lose bout 10kgs. stil doin my survey, bout where to go, n the price range. any one here got any advise for me?? plz email me [email protected]
Thanks a lot

jassiemint

Hi angela,

i had replied your email liao. we are talking about/under marine parade acupuncture center (=
I lost 1.5kg so far with the acup + their detox and dietary plan

sugarrush1

yupyup! i believe it works cos my mum and friends all slim down frm there.. now its my turn to try =) my mum also lost 10kg throughout their 3 mths prog, same same! tnk shld be no prob cos it works even better for those with larger amt of fats to lose..

have emailed u my advice lah. dunno if it will help =) hehe can but at least we can share our experiences. u getting married?

angelajacq

thanks rebecca and jasmine. u gers are so kind. i'm goin for the consultation this coming tues. Will update my progress to u gers..

natnat_

maryc and angela, u all been for the consultation? i just went back to sign up only, veri nervous now. mixed feelings.

joy_joy1975

Hi... I came across this forum by chance. I'm not a bride to be but am keen to chat about Acu slimming. I went to consult a sinseh who charges S$35 per session + 7 days medicine.

May I know which sinseh are you guys discussing? Location? Price?

I aim to loose 15kg.

jassiemint

Hi Jessie,

I am jasmine, just join the program for 1 week nia, 2 kgs weight loss so far. haha. we are discussing about marine parade acup center.
If you have msn can add me [email protected]

where did u go for acup? got weught loss?

jassiemint

yes no prob at all! just ask me if you encounter any question tomorrow onwards. If i encountered b4 i can share share. heeee