Acupuncture or Bottom Slim?

minmin08

acupuncture @ lfi or bottom slim.. which is better?

anyone been to these two?? which is better????

acupuncture sounds good, but i am scared it is costly.

bottom slim my friend has tried recently. but i am not very sure if its good but its cheap.

i am more concerned over my thigh areas... please help, thanks.

[email protected]

fat_ger

Hi Min,

For what i know, acunpuncture is better as it help to improve blood circulation, increase your metabolism rate and improve the "qi" in your body so that to allow your body function properly. I have tried the one @ LFI and i really have no regret going over, as i find it effective and affordable.

sugarrush1

hey min, lol. actually i kind of got huge thighs too. if u're looking at long-term results and maintenance, acu is a good choice. but if u're going more for cosmetic slimming, cheaper price, u shld go for bottom slim, but i dont think the results will be as ideal.

but acu isnt tt ex i guess. much much cheaper than cenosis or LWM. those are around 5-10k. mayb expect 2-3 times cheaper?

my advice is dun bring ur credit card lo if u scared. LOL. =x so u won't rashly sign up.. just bring 10.70 if u gg for acu for the inbody, tt shld be e total damage for e consultation.

jassiemint

haha when my first consultation i brought credit card also never sign up, one thing is my consultant not pushy, after went home i took initiative to ask her alot of questions.

my thigh like an elephant.wish to be like those girls who walk on street with a mini skirt. And be a prettiest bride in 2010, my revolution!

yes, LWM took my 5.5k yet i got no result, quite sad

minmin08

Icic. I am thinking of going consultation next week. Maybe i will follow ur advice sugarrush and don't bring my card. I am scared about me signing on impulse too. I may be going bottom slim to take a look as well.

minmin08

But how does improving blood circulation and my body functions help me to slim down?

I know of the raves, but am still skeptical of how it works.

natnat_

hello min, sorry to bother you, can you please update me after you went for the consultation. would like to know more too. thanks. i am also looking at this lfi, or london weight management or cenosis. my budget is 1-2k. i do not hope to spend too much as due to wedding plans, budget is v tight.

rebecca, that is useful. i think i will not bring my cards along too. everybody seems so keen on helping it's kind of scary. i dont know if its true or not.

sugarrush1

haha yah. or bring ur bf/friend to "watch" for you. lol. nat, it's like that one. just gotta "filter" what people say, and check with the consultant whatever info u get.

LWM / cenosis might cost more than that though, my friend spent 5k as well @ cenosis w/o much result, h/e, if u want, u can try to go for their trial or sth, the experience some had was bad.. so if u wanna rule that out u can try =x just dont bring ur cards so you won't be forced or something.

fat_ger

Hi Natnat,

Because all of us c the result, hence is happy to share abt it.. gd things got to share out rite?

Hi MIn,

Once your body is able to function well, you will be able to detox easily and nutrient can be absorb faster.. blood circulation can boost up ur metabolism rate, so that you are able to burn the fats away faster..

jassiemint

may be after acupucture slimming (shed off 16kgs) i will join gym again to tone up. still have time from my Photoshooting and wedding.

must look the best

minmin08

yeap i will. =) will keep you all in update, i'll be pulling my fiance to go with me. natnat, i'll let you know the outcome. fat_ger thanks.. my impression of acupuncture is good, just that i heard some places its painful, so i was kinda worried too. but i was reassured that the wellness center @ mp one isn't painful, i'll go and take a look first.. see if the program is suitable for me.

hsinyee

min, i just went for the consultation, but i'm not getting married, just a student. have signed up, it seems gd, really hope that i can lose the 12kg i need to cut. i just hope within this 3 mths can lose the necessary weight, so must really commit liao. the consultant was okie, she didn't push, quite straightforward. but i didn't resist much either cos i thought it was ok and what i want. was worried at first but it is okie. she (my consultant) wanted me to go back to discuss first w my ma, but we decided to sign up first and share the package. if it's gd, me n my ma will sign up another.

fat_ger

Min : yup.. the one at mp is not painful at all, coz they are all done by professional doctor.. agree with you, go do the inbody test first and then decide whether u wan to take up e package anot..

sin yee : 12KG is not hard to get rid of.. just follow what the consultant say and plan for u.. no worry .

jassiemint

Hihi,
i am back from my first acupuncture session. It is bearable but the ear beads a bit pain when the doctor press on it, press until so hard! next time must tell them not to press it so hard. haha. but after that ok liao, i tried to press it then it was not pain already.

natnat_

have went for my first consultation. not that bad. just discussed with fiance just now and might be going back next week to sign up.

min, u not back frm ur consultation yet?

hopefully can slim down. quite scared i cant commit but i have to do my best. thanks for u all advice, esp sugarush. it was helpful in helping me understand.

jassiemint

nat,today my 5th day of program and had 3 sessions of acup treatment.and I still surviving.
tell you hor,yesterday I weigh myself I lost 1.5kg already.

sandee

Hi,

Im new here.. trying to lose lots of weights as well.
Could anyone advice where is lfi..
Any website?

jassiemint

Hi sandy, it is located at parkway parade there(marine parade central) if you need more details and contacts let me know my email is [email protected]

They need adv booking for consultation

I in this program so far lost 3kg already.hee

fat_ger

Hi sandy,

Haf you tried another places before?? Mind to share wat is ur weight n height now?? are you getting married?? If too sensitive qn, you can pm mi..

jiawei

Hi guys,
I am wondering what would be a better choice for bottom slim. As I come across acup treatment, carbonxytherpy and meso treatment. Which one is better? Or someone could advise me where to go for budget effective slimming cos my bf said i need lots of help before my day.thanks

coolie28

Hi Jiawei..

I reply to your post in others thread..
YOu may read it or mail/MSN too
Anything can ask me in email/MSN [email protected]
Dont worry about your budget,this acupunture is affordable for everyone & is not expensive..
YOu may plan with my consultant for budget wise..
Thanksss

jassiemint

halo jiawei, saw our email enquiry on my acupuncture program, ya i had total lost abt 17kg. and i had tried slimming salon with massage, cold/hot wrapping, exercise, gym with PT, slimming pills etc for slimming.
finally came to acupuncture slimming i managed to lose 17kg lo.

i have frd went through meso therapy and it was not really effective on her and she need to keep doing the maintenance. for carbontherapy im not too sure but seem as ex as mesotherapy.

anyway i had replied your email on your enquiry le. this program is consist of detox, dietary planning and acupuncture, my consultant is more focus on fat loss and size drop.
had attached with contact to you too, you may contact to book appt with her. you can add me in
MSN [email protected] if you have more question to ask.
go for consultation and see if it is ok for you or not lo. but it definitely cheaper than mesotherapy and carbontherapy and slimming salon de.

jpong

Hi jassiemint, you lost 17kg? i need the contact and details of your consultant too. is it ok? i need to rush for my wedding. no time already

jassiemint

halo JP, you never attach your email so i not able to email ya my program details and contact, may be you can drop an email to my email [email protected] or can add me in MSN too.

ya i had lost about 17kg in total, maintaining for more than 7 mths near to 8mths le.
how much you need to lose? is it alot like me?
congrats! when is ur PS and AD? i just had my PS and AD going to be end of MAY le sooo excited.

my program is consists of detoxification, dietary plan and acupuncture , it is about 3mths plus program, every 2 to 3 weeks need to go back for review as in do the body analysis, measurement, and change diet.
but at the first place u need to go for consultation with my consultant first, then see how much fat u need to lose in body analysis and let her check on your body lo...
so u do, must be determined and discipline too.

jassiemint

hi ling ling, sure i had emailed you my acupuncture
program details and my package details and price all these le.

hmmm not pay per visit one. heee my email is [email protected] you check and see anything else u want to ask me can reply my email de.
all right la the package i paid is much more cheaper and effective and the amount i paid in LWM and MF.

how much u need to lose? it is like me alot?

fat_ger

hi ling ling,

no need to pay each time you go, is one time payment. Anyway i am on the acu program too and have graduate from it, currently still able to maintain for 1yr plus. My friends too lost down by 18KG & 12KG, perhaps we all the same.. Big size women, hence alot of fats to lose.
happy.gif

By the way, are you btb also? Need advise on it.

jassiemint

Hi lynetteee,
Congrats! Ps dec soon le! Must be slim slim and pretty ya (=
how much you need to lose? Sure you can email to me at [email protected] I will try my best to reply you asap about my program detail , contact and package

racingbaby

Bottomslim customers pls beware of their new selling techniques! I have a signed a slimming package with them abt 3k..and everytime u go for the treatment, the consultant will never give u peace! They walk in and out of the treatment room without respecting u even you tell them to leave u alone to peacefully complete the treatment u have signed for! They will try to sell u another treatment always claiming is more effective than the one u have signed and ask u to try by slashing half of the amount u have signed for...means if yr package left with 6 times, they will deduct straightaway 6 times from u and insist u signed another 2 to 3k package with the newer treatment!!!

So ladies who are buying packages, please think twice! By u naked lying on the treatment bed, the consultant will walk in and out of the room to pester u to sign another package and even u say no and please leave u alone, they will turn to a deaf ear and pressurize u by calling diffrent consultants to come in to persuade u!!!!

So u think u will slim down or your pocket slim down?? Please dont be the next victim of bottomslim!

lani

Hi all,

I am an ex-customer of the slimming centre @ MP. My advice is dun sign up too.
Acupuncture is just their selling point. In fact, I agreed that they r no difference from normal slimming centre.
I personally feel that acupuncture dun help much.

If you wan noe more, feel free to PM me. I am willing to share my experience

Paris lover

Bottomslim customers pls beware of their new selling techniques! I have a signed a slimming package with them abt 3k..and everytime u go for the treatment, the consultant will never give u peace! They walk in and out of the treatment room without respecting u even you tell them to leave u alone to peacefully complete the treatment u have signed for! They will try to sell u another treatment always claiming is more effective than the one u have signed and ask u to try by slashing half of the amount u have signed for...means if yr package left with 6 times, they will deduct straightaway 6 times from u and insist u signed another 2 to 3k package with the newer treatment!!!

So ladies who are buying packages, please think twice! By u naked lying on the treatment bed, the consultant will walk in and out of the room to pester u to sign another package and even u say no and please leave u alone, they will turn to a deaf ear and pressurize u by calling diffrent consultants to come in to persuade u!!!!

So u think u will slim down or your pocket slim down?? Please dont be the next victim of bottomslim!

Yes u r right they are all cheater . The company is the worst company in sg. Should be careful . Tokyo bust express asian skin solution n bottom slim they r under same company