Acne problem

Ely11

Have been having acne problems since teens until in my 30s. So stressing until it affects my confidence a lot. I have a lot of doctors' treatments and it went better a lot. After stop treatment, they all came back again like never been treated.
Do you have any similar experience or recommendation or suggestion what product or doctor to go?
I have very sensitive skin and acne especially around cheek and mouth area
Thank in advance

FLsuccess

Hi, you need to do internal detox first . Cleanse out all the toxin then apply external concurrently . Pls pm me if you wish to find out more details .

Ely11

Hi, you need to do internal detox first . Cleanse out all the toxin then apply external concurrently . Pls pm me if you wish to find out more details .
May I know how old your son is? And how is the internal detox is done? I am very interested. How can I contact you?

SlimYoga

Actually there are lots of detox products available in the market. Just go Guardian and get the pharmacist to recommend. Pharmacists will know better, they offer free advice and will not force you to buy any medicine.

SlimYoga

Can you advise me how to do detox?
Ely11, in simple terms, detox means to cleanse your system of the toxins. One popular method in western countries is juice cleanse.
This is done by drinking a green color juice made from vegetables like kale, parsley, wheatgrass etc, and adding superfoods like chia seed, spirulina.
They will drink it for a about a week or so. And it will flush out toxins from their body.

Can try Lumispa too. It is a cleansing device. I have been suffering from acne since teenage. now i am in my 30s I still have active skin prone to breakouts. Lumispa made cleansing so much easier and better. Of course, internally I also take supplements to detox and improve my body system.

Have been having acne problems since teens until in my 30s. So stressing until it affects my confidence a lot. I have a lot of doctors' treatments and it went better a lot. After stop treatment, they all came back again like never been treated.
Do you have any similar experience or recommendation or suggestion what product or doctor to go?
I have very sensitive skin and acne especially around cheek and mouth area
Thank in advance
Hi, acne problem is come from many issues such as stress, sleep quality and environment and etc...