Accupunture Slimming Recommendation Help Needed..

hsinyee

fat_ger, jasmine & sugarrush1, can pm me details too? like what will they do at the consultation, the program etc. thku in advance.

is it at marine parade. which part? i stay at the west side. kind of far too.

jassiemint

anyway yes lo they only have one branch at marine parade. I stay at bishan quite inconvenient for me but for my best looking in ps and wedding day must go for it for 3 months

basically it is up to individual program 1.5 month or 3 month program let report and consultant advise you

fat_ger

Hi shinyee,

you got to do an inbody analysis which cost you 10.70 (the report will show you how much percent of fat, muscle, water etc in your body).. after that the consultant will based on the report, explain the condition of your body and customise an package for you. It consist of acunpuncture and product to help you on slimming.
If you need more information, can send email to mi, as i am unable to pm you.

pinklolli

hi, i'm also interested in this program.. can i haf the details too? can email me at [email protected]

i'm abt 166 cm and weight abt 58kg. i wld love to lose another 5 to 8 kg. i haf my pre-wedding shoot in last week of May in HK. so date is creeping closer and closer..

i've tried acupuncture the year before and lost abt 1-2 kg in 3 weeks time but as the place was too far away (at bukit timah shopping centre but i stay pasir ris) i had program keeping up.. apparently u haf to go intensive 1 week before u can see visible results. =(

so if this program works, it'll be great. pls share with me. thanks!

jassiemint

hey hey pinkolli,

i just went to consultation and going to sign up tomorrow. do add me as slimming friend.

how much is your HK PS price?

jassiemint

i plan to start on monday. See if i am able to schedule it with consultant smoothly or not. No problem, just let me know any infor you need.

sugarrush1

pinklolli: i replied u liao!!! =D hehe i also stay super far one okay!!!! but for the sake of accompanying my mum at first i went.... then after tt is for myself... lol...

why everybody so last minute nowadays... wedding may then now prepare to slim dwn!! i think we shld really start to look at long-term maintenance before and after marriage.. not just to look gd at wedding day at forget abt it after tt lor... i will keep maintaining my figure well for my own confidence loh as well as other things =p

anw pinklolli and all i tnk the thing gd abt the one at mp is cos their service is really gd.. they seem more sincere as compared to other places, dun have the feeling tt they just want to earn ur money. i do feel like my consultant is more concerned abt my own health, and she really gives me gd advice for free.. dunno maybe its their method but its really gd and enjoyable to go there for slimming i guess =/ tts why my mum was pretty happy with her results as well as the place.. some other centers tt i won't mention dont have tis kind of service, throw u one side one...

i do like their reviews cos it really gives me a clearer picture of my progress.. even thou sometimes gd sometimes bad.. but at least they're transparent and honest abt it! which kinda helps me n mum in understanding wad we must do. and kinda shiok to compare ur results frm the start til the end.. like makeover sia. haha.

gd luck jasmine. hehe jiayou!!

anw sinyee ur pm is off, kinda lazy too so u may wanna email us instead? my email is [email protected]! =D yea its kinda far... same for me... i take 1.5hrs lor u say leh!! depends on you liao loh, see if u can tahan going so far everytime.. depends on ur determination liao =x can only tell u to jiayou! any other things can just drop me email loh, can chit chat too hehe. the address is at opp parkway parade, u can call them up to get the exact address and consultation slot, number is 97996853.. jiayoujiayou! you email me lah later then tell u which consultant i go to and the other stuff.. i running off to bed alr, just came back frm a party, really bad for my program. tata!

jassiemint

thks har, i really hope this time can work. later after i got everthing settle in center then will go for big feast,my lastbig meal

sugarrush1

elaine: are u breastfeeding??? if u breastfeeding... they say not recommended to take up the program.. cos have to do detox..

hsinyee

thx sugarrush1 and all. i just went for the consultation. understood what she said... i did the inbody, not v gd, got about 10kg fats to lose... have taken the measurements and photos, will be starting next week too..

tulipng

hi,

can check on the accuptune that u gals talking abt at MP, is only can take their supplements only and cannot take any meals? i have very bad IBS, which is diahorea form and hv Lactose intolence, anybody can advise can i go for this slimming?

jassiemint

Hiya,

haha, today just sign up and starting on monday. hmmm according to consultant, only first 2 weeks the diet will be more strictly. My another 2 friends they said so, first 2 weeks will be abit "xin ku" but after that will be easier.
I hope so la. haha, may be we can exchange email/msn([email protected]) then i let you know how i feel on monday onwards lo. I hope i will be able to survice, anyway she told me different ppl different diet plan, some ppl with not so much fat their diet will not be so strict.

2 weeks later(6/4/09) i need to go back for review. Then they will change my diet, let me eat more food.

consultant told me program include detox will go toilet more frquent but need to drink alot of water to flush out the toxin something like that.

sugarrush1

yup tulipng, can take meals of cos.. if not will die... hahah still must take one.. hmm actually my aunt also got this "lactose intolerant thingy" leh think she like ok.. cos she got a couple of health issues..i think acupuncture still can... u want me to help you ask her??? email me if u need me to ask her... [email protected], cos i tnk monday i will get to see her. she lost about 4-5kg, abit on the lesser side, but still got some results... mind sharing with me ur weight and height now? if sensitive den email me ba.

i also monday starting, but my one is much smaller than yours ba =x cos i went for the inbody and i know that i only got a little bit to cut... yup.. my mum finish the prog alr.. need to drink lots of water, sleep well... they emphasize alot on this.. my mum say if first 2 weeks u ok, then the rest of the prog u ok liao cos pro already :D

jas: cos they do detox ma. must drink lots of water if not u thirsty :D wil help to flush out better too i think.

jassiemint

ya lo, muast drink at least 2L per day, my frds say if didn't drink enough will very thirsty and dry throat. It is good to drink water by this oppurnity.

sugarrush1

haha ok i will also update my progress! hope to lose my overall.. i from Xs become S become M... i hope to go back to S at least.. cos of my thighs i some S clothes can't wear, jamie say first to lose is tummy, later thighs, love handles.. actually these are the parts i want to lose .. after this i think i will also go gym bah to tone up my arms.. they say can ask william the nutrionist/trainer to teach u what kind of exercise to do..

gebbera

hi jasmine, i'm new to this thread. may i know how much does the package cost? me also keen to try it out... can share share your package?

sugarrush1

hehe i also trying out now, officially starts today!!! will be doing my inbody two weeks later as well to see my progress. my mum finish the prog liao.. i paid for her back then... but not that much of a pinch cos i pay for her thru instalments.. now my turn liao :/

gebbera: can add me too???

hsinyee

hi sugar, i add u in msn too. can share with me ur progress too. i this week start. anw thx for introing me the consultant. i do like my consultant and what i saw there :) thank you! hope can lose the kg on my inbody. i know not easy but hope can.

jassiemint

hey hey sinyee, since you on program (start today right y not add me in msn?) we can motivate each other wat.

don't only add sugarrush what

hsinyee

not yet, i think i will be starting next week instead cos i got food tasting this fri.
happy.gif
maybe u can ask sugar cos she start today.

jassiemint

hmm jamie is consultant? im not sure ? ok lo, sinyee when u going to start let me know. i will add all of you guys in msn. heee

sugarrush1

yup! must call the counter to change acu, =D it's on the appointment card! jasmine! i added u in msn too. accept k! =D must help to motivate me. hahaha.

natnat_

is the acupuncture painful? how often do i have to go by the way??? i am very skeptical to slimming centers actually, but i got to do something about my figure. it's going sideways, duh.

jassiemint

Hi Natnat, i had my first acupuncture session, it is not painful, bearable, the "dian liao" adjustable so ok. First time cannot sleep in the roon, so nervous.

overal ok.

sugarrush1

natnat: nope, not painful... i went b4 a 15mins trial once la, it wasnt really painful.. just slight needling sensation when the current goes thru but isn't what u would call pain.. just tt can feel.. hehe starting is like that one, after u get used to it, will find urself sleeping during the 45mins... can hear ppl snoring one.. =x

have to go 2 to 1 times per week, shld be okay one lah unless u stay very far.. yup.. it's not really a slimming center i wld say, cos feels quite different from the previous slimming centers i've been too.. the environment and the methods they use i guesss. this one got nutrionist/trainer.. doctors.. more health-focused ba =/ sort of more acceptable tts why can see guys going too. heee. my figure also going haywire liao. tts why i gotta take action loh. =( im doing it more for beauty lah, i admit.

pevelyn

I'm very interested in the program. Can anybody tell me more? Like how does the diet work and how often do we have to go back for review and how long the program lasts? Also, how much does it cost?
email me at [email protected] or PM me..
Thanks!

p10_eileen

Hi Babes,

i went for my 1st slimming review yesterday and i' so happy that thru the 2 weeks of diet, i lost 4kg of fats and i'm maintaining my muscles. Overall, i still dun have my muscles up to the normal part. I still have like another 8 more kg to go with the acupuncture and all =)

Today is my acu and thanks Fat ger.. for giving me the confidence and the motivation. it's really not pain at all.. and the current is making u feel comfortable to me actually.. =) lol

haha the funny part is luckily i brought my mp3 there.. =) lol..

Jia you babes.. =) i'm loving this =)

sugarrush1

eve: diet is planned by a nutrionist... he'll change your diet plans every week.. first 2 weeks can get through the diet.. the rest of the 3 mths shld be no problem one.. it sounds hard but its actually bearable.. stil can eat what we want to eat but in moderation and must watch abit.. basically just gotta follow what he ask u to do and can see results.. my mum followed 70% lah but manage to slim down almost 10kg up to date..

review gotta go back 2-3weeks once! the usual program lasts 3 mths.. but depending.. not everyone need 3 mths.. some ppl dont need to take up the entire program.. so depends on inbody analysis i guess and the consultant's verdict.. =/

cost wise also depends on your analysis and the length of your program.. cant be confirmed until the consultation itself.. i am paying for my mum though.. paid for her by instalments.. anything else can pm me yup =)

or you can call them at 97996853 to ask more.. would be easier..

sugarrush1

eileen: haha yah yah yah!!!! happy right!!!!! i'm happy for you too =) hearing your results makes me even more motivated to follow my program well..jiayou eileen! happy for you =)

kind of reminds me of back then.. cos my mum started e prog almost 4 mths ago i think.. just finished a mth ago.. she lost 10kg up to date but within the 3 mths lost about 8kg.. i still remember her first review she lost 2kg! was pretty shocked and happy, cos i was quite skeptical to it.. i guess it did work so i forced her to follow religiously after that.. haha =x considering that i helped her to sponsor the program, so cannot waste ma! i also help to motivate her =D quite happy that she got back to her original figure.. cos she gained that size after giving birth to us one.. used to be slim and pretty in the past, so i'm quite happy to see her back to her confident self again..

haha did u hear ppl snoring there? lol!! i everytime hear ppl snoring one.. jamie my consultant was also laughing about it.. haha like can hear different "engines" there..

happy man =) wish me luck! gotta stick closely to the prog..

my aim is to lose at least 2-3kg in these 2 weeks.. william the nutrionist say its very impt to have positive mindset and a target to work towards to.. cos mind over body. maybe you all can follow the same.. buy a bikini set or some sexy tight-fitting clothes.. and look at it everyday.. avoid the weighing machine!.. dont weigh or keep looking at mirror.. den 2 weeks later let it be a surprise.. that's his advice.. gonna follow that closely.. =D hope it will help you all too! must keep thinking about ur target and let ur body do the wrk.. sth new for slimming huh?

girls mind to email me at [email protected] instd.. no longer using the [email protected] liao.. so dont have to keep checking.. thx!! keep me in update of your progress ah! i will update too!

jassiemint

i still cannot sleep there, will try to sleep today. But the room is private room the person snore so loud?

yes both of my frds told me so, if keep thinking of canot lose weight sure cannot one. mind over body. Beside desperate, they are encounraging each other when on slimming(never jio me)

12kg and 18kg is a huge number but they can make it, i believe i can lose my 16kg extra fat too. so really need more slimming frd to encourage each other, may be we can choose couple room when doing acupuncture then chit chat? haha.

anybody want to my slimming friend please addd me in msn([email protected]) i so far got 4 slimming frds. heeee

elainelp

Hi jasmine, added you in msn, waiting list now. My msn is [email protected]

Hope we can exchange experience and motivate each other here. i have about the same weight to lose after give birth.

my appointment will be on today, same consultant as you, as saw my sis in law slim down 14.5kg i throw away the skeptical mindset give it a try. My sis in law has booked appointment for me already. Thanks alot for your help and infor

jassiemint

Hi Elaine, approved. we chat there ok? heee, you are welcome, your sister-in-law result very good also ley. i wish i can be like her tooo.

Don't be skeptical, go ahead for consultation with our consultant, we probably can see each other in the center later. I will have treatment again.

fat_ger

Eileen Pek,

No nit to say thank, we are buddy mah..happy for you to give it a try, continue and jia you.. anything can just ask.. we will support each other ..

gebbera

hi hi... i wanna slim too.. but hubby told me dont waste money go for acup becos he wanna have another bb this yr... so i gotta slim down on my own instead of going for such program... i will use the same mindset... mind over body to slim down... so happy for you all.. can go for the acup slimming to help slim down.. me gotta depends on myself with no help..
sad.gif
sad.gif

nevertheless... i will still give u all encouragement and many many jia you to slim down...

gals... you all must JIA YOU!!!

jassiemint

Hi hi gebbera,

haha, you and ur hubby jia you la. thks for the tips you gave me too. yes mind over body. i will jia you to slim down for my wedding one.

thks la... you 2 jia you hor, year end got bb hug hug.

estheeeer

Hi all!!

Jus came back from consultation =) decided to give it a try.. Wa but heart pain =( but hope it's worth it =D

And guess what? Jamie say I need to lose 13.6 kg of fats lor! I thought abit nia =p

How's u guys slimming coming along??

Oh yes and Sugarrush!! Thanks for all the info n help =D u've been really helpful n I enjoyed talking with u =D we jia you together ba!! =)