Accupunture Slimming Recommendation Help Needed..

mixue

hi all i'm interested in accupunture slimming. Has anyone gone thru e process and had grest successful result? i'm currently 163 n 63kg i hope to slim down 15kg for my wedding. Pls recommend me any gd clinic or doc tt has sucessfully slim u gals or guys down effectively. But plz do not reccomend me the Marine Parade one, as i think its too costly the whole package already cost 2k+.
I ever saw on some forum ppl went to traditional accupunture doc clinic and 1 treatment is like only $50-$60 so the whole package is only like $600+ .. Which is a HUGE differnece between the 2k+...
So plzzzz Help .. Thanks..

fat_ger

Hi mixue,

I only know the one at MP coz is the most "in" topic now.. As it really help a person to slim down, furthermore i tink is affordable ar.. Is like only 3.50 per day ar..

mixue

how can it be so cheap ? my fren took e package and she paid $2800 for the 3 months make over .

tortoise

mixue,
wat's important that it must be effective!!

To be frank, I was abt ur case too.
I am 1.64m, and was weighing 63.8kg... very depressed coz last time was 50kg, then after giving birth and more than 3 years, i can lose back my weight... and was stagnant at 63.8kg.
Tried slimming gel, tea, coffee, exercising, eating less, dun eat... all didn't work out...
After signing up at LFI in July '08, I lost 9-10kg, all in 2.5-3 months time... and till now, my weight is still maintaining at abt 53.5kg (plus minus, one kg)....

No use if u go for something cheaper, but need to attend more sessions to lose the weight, and when u stop, the weight will rebound back....

tortoise

When you feel the $$pinch, and there is always someone monitoring your progress, naturally, u will be more motivated to lose weight, and not waste ur $$.... haha..

It works for me lor... :p

fat_ger

Hi Mixue,

if u pay by credit card, is abt that price for 2yrs installment. I agree with tortoise,if you want cheap slimming way.. perhap it will take longer time to c the effect and perhap may not have effect at all.. furthermore 2.8K to exchange for better health, i tink is worth it lor.

janech18

they allow payment by installment???

btw, i have research.. and saw this TCM - esther gow... her charges is like $30 per session...
@ jurong west

tortoise

Yes, LFI allows payment by 0% installment.

What you are paying for in the package, not only comprise of accunptunture, it also includes meal replacements... that is why it is so effective.

For accunpunture, it works by suppressing ur appetite, and make u feel 'fuller' so that you won't overeat. However, just by accunpunture is not enuff... coz u are not controlling ur diet, nor have somebody there to check on ur progress.

I think LFI strategy which is very effective and efficient is to:
1. curb ur appetite
2. make u feel fuller
3. control ur intake of food (ie, restrict how much fats u take)
4. "strink" your stomach so that your appetite will grow smaller
5. Monitor ur progress every 2-3 weeks
6. Detox ur body so that excess fats can be get rid off...

Therefore, the price is quite worth it.. coz what u are paying is not just accunpunture alone, u also pay for the supplements.
happy.gif

tortoise

FYI, I am not promoting LFI... It's just that I'm sharing the method which really works and is so effective!!....

Coz I tried many methods, and it dun work out for me...

lazy1000

hi there.. recently just signed a package for my SO as well..
its true what tortoise had shared.. as the 2k comprises of not only the acupunture but all the supplements and analysis as well..

if u're talking about the acupunture only, they do allow u to go for merely the acupunture and it cost u ard $888 for 10 sessions.. u do the math..

as we just signed the package i cun comment much about the results as well.. but will share will all agn in the near future! =)

lazy1000

btw.. the 2k+ package includes a professional nutritionist planning ur daily diet for u as well..

and i dun think engaging the services of a nutritionist outside is going cheap...

limmichelle85

aiyo u all like confusing her.. ya lfi one is recommendable and effective.. i wld be honest with u that the charges range can range frm 300-4000.. depending on your body analysis.. consultant will tell u the exact same thing.. depending on what your body needs.. and possibly ur budget..

cos someone who needs to lose 1kg of fats is very different from someone who needs to lose 20kg of fats, along with medical conditions.. but it all depends on your inbody analysis to show exactly how much fats.. dont look at the kg, look at the fats percentage in ur body.

but do not focus on just slimming fast.. focus on health.. the reason why i wld recommend lfi is because they focus on healthy slimming.. their program is targetted at internal functions.. its healthier and more professional.. just a suggestion though.. other places i'm not sure if cheaper anot, but i think lfi more trustable.. good luck!

limmichelle85

oops i just saw wad u said.. haha well i guess its expensive to u but not for others.. like cenosis LWM already close to 10k liao.. 24k also not kua zhang.. go for effectiveness and quality.. evven if cheap.. u go liao no use its still waste of hard-earned savings.. just being honest sorry! haha cos me and my mum have been to many of those.. the amount of tries is quite disappointing..

but good luck in finding a cheap + effective de! =D jiayou!! need advice about slimming can ask me.. cos i do know quite abit from the consultants and nutrionist.. and i'm trying out slimming healthily and exercising on my own!

fat_ger

Hi Michelle,

Thank for the explanation.

Hi Mixue,

Seem like everyone is recommending LFI to you, perhap you wan to go down and take alook. No worry, the consultation is very kind and helpful.. No hard selling.

mixue

ok.. Last question does LFi accupunture slimming only help to loose weight?? cause i dun wan to see only decrease in numbers.
Does the treatment help the body skin to be firm while slimming? and body fats to decrease???

fat_ger

Hi Mixue,

As what we have mention earlier in the post, it does not only help a person to slim down.. It also help to decrease your fats and increase your muscle mass. Last time they have the gel to firm and break stubborn fat, but now i tink is out of stock.

mixue

oh u mean the accupunture tmt itself will not firm up our body but we still need to puchase product to do it????

fat_ger

Hi Mixue,

Acunpuncture help to promote healing, alleviate pain, bolster immune system, regulate the "qi" in your body, reduce the level of activities in stomach and increase metabolism. And of coz the product come together wif the package.

sugarrushh

came across this thread.. my mum and auntie has went to the lfi de.. 40+ 50+ year old auntie also slim down liao.. guess shld be no problem for you ba..

they come in a program mixue, acu alone is effective but the results can take over too long a period, such as acupuncture places like aimin.. 1-2 years also havent see much diff..

feedback from aimin from my friend is that their acu is very painful.. and not tt effective.. tts why ppl frm aimin give up their packages..

so when u're looking at acu, look for a better one.. i do not know of many others, only abt the mp one from my mum and have tried their trial acu before.. can safely say it's not painful..

but i guess the diff in marine parade wellness center is cos they take effort to add in other processess (detoxing, firming, healthy dieting) to speed up the process and ensure it is a healthy one..

tt's what i know.. cos it's quite pointless to slim down but remain unhealthy.. their focus is on the fats not the kg.. cos fats decrease will have better outlook.

sugarrushh

that's also the reason for their inbody analysis my dear.. it's used in carlifornia gyms, and their nutrionist also used to be frm carlifornia gym one.. inbody analysis shows the fats, muscle and water percentage in your body.. and during the review every 2-3 weeks, it's normal to see 1-3kg fats decrease... that's the average i heard from them. results wise is there, but i would not say that its cheap, unless u only have 1-2kg to lose.. but definitely within 1000-2000 range.. now got 1000+ range with extra acu sessions, promotion i think..

the consultant will advise you the same thing.. dont stand on the weighing machine.. look at your overall outlook, your fats percentage and health..

if you thinking of going 4 it, i think i can share with you until tomorrow also.. alot of stuff.. hehe cos i'm quite happy with their "healthy" concept.. can pm me if u want!

girlfriend

mixue (mixue) , not sure you are keen to try ttsh cim. Its also tcm. if you have ocbc card, it's $168 for 3 sessions.

i'm thinking of trying aft i finish my lfi package. fyi, i lose approx11kg from lfi package.

jl3112

hi hi,

i went thru LFI too. but i only lost 4kg after 3 mths. abit disappointed but i guess i don't hv much to lose too. i started at 49.5kg and now is 45.5kg. I hope to lose maybe 2 more kg but its quite tough. anyway not going to spend a few month thousands. will try to manage my diet.
sad.gif

jl3112

think i am mentally kuku or ki siao liao. I am 1.54cm short, so everyday thinks i am very FAT. visually i think i am still fat lor, can be trimmer.

have stop taking rice & noodles. but still can't avoid fried food, and that's why i guess my weight couldn't go down further.

girlfriend

jen jen (jl3112)

I think if you do some toning will look slimmer already. Mayb you can consider for personal training instead of acup slimming lor.

jl3112

ya, probably wif some toning. but i am soooo lazy as an excuse of being a busy working mum of 2 kids! sigh...

comatised

Wow LFI sure sounds effective. Maybe I should consider later on. I tried Aimin (Joo Chiat) and have signed up for my 2nd package at about $1,700 for 35 sessions. I was 54kg when I started and lost only about 2 kg. My girlfriend was more successful I think she lost 5kg or so.

But I'm okie cos my main aim was to maintain my weight at about 52kg (I'm 1.64cm) because I cannot keep away from food! The most difficult part for me was keeping away from carbo! Other than that I'm quite happy with acupuncture for slimming because I feel it's safer than starving myself or taking weird weight loss medication.

I'm trying to make myself start swimming 2 times a week to tone up cos my AD is 3 Oct 09.

For starters, I guess on daily basis have to increase activity level like walking to bus stop/MRT, walking to take water from pantry, walking around after lunch, etc. It all adds up and assuming your level of food intake remains the same, you'll feel toner naturally if you constantly try to expend energy.

Cheers!

fat_ger

Hi Lai,

LFI not only help to slim down a person but also help a person to obtain health, as they help to "clean up" the internal parts of your body..

sugarrushh

hmm it doesnt sound effective its been proven to be effective.. lol.. cos it worked for my mum, and few other ppl tt i know.. my mum lost about 10kg.. my aunt's diabetes condition improved alot.. the doc also surprised =D within first 2 weeks can see at least 1-3kg weight loss.. its quite fast but not unhealthily tts why i like it..

that's useful advise too! but tk care tt exercising alone is not enough.. the consultant also said the same thing.. need to have enough proper sleep.. if not exercising will be useless and instead u'll lose muscle mass if it's not done properly.. so 8 hrs of beauty sleep is still the key!

sugarrushh

but is aimin good? i heard its very very painful from alot ppl.. and frm their forums the comments arent that gd.. have not experienced anything like that during acu at lfi.. and the results is much more effective frm wad i see..

i notice that the difference is probably cos their 1 program helps in everything.. not just slimming alone.. but healthy slimming, firming all arnd the body, like the bust line, improve muscle mass etc... skin complexion.. cos they target everything from the inner.. leading to improvement in the outer.. cos some ppl slim down but slim until very unhealthy and not nice.. no radiance.. and got alot loose skin.. very lethargic.. esp when starving urself.. no energy at all one.. but lfi program help to tackle all these issues.. and most imptly they help in maintaining the results to prevent yoyo effect.. to me it seems like comprehensive enough and v ideal.

impt part is stil maintenance.. cos some places no matter how much u lose in the end gain back double.. scary..

54kg is actually quite ok wad btw.. =D dun really need to spend so much on slimming.. maybe all u nid is just get a good consultation that's all.. dont have to go thru the entire prog.. ur weight is quite ideal.. but i guess wld have to see the inbody analysis on the fats percentage also.. i'm guessing it shld be fine since u're exercising..

cos even for me i'm 52 but i have alot fats in the internal frm my inbody analysis.. outside doesn't look like it.. thats why i'm so unhealthy & sickly... argh!

jl3112

don't forget i am only 1.54cm, not very tall. age catching up, the more we have to maintain ourselves otherwise will look out of shape.

sugarrushh

hmmm, went to a talk conducted by the nutrionist today, because he used to be a trainer from califronia fitness, v fit looking one can see that..

his main advice basically is to be SURE that you really want to slim down, and the reason for it.. otherwise it wld be wasting your hard-earned money, as well as your time... find yourself a good reason why you want to slim down.. it wld be helpful for you throughout the slimming process as well
happy.gif

also good to understand fully the program, and how your body works.. of cos this program @ mp does help to slim down, blah blah, but in the end its still up to you how you decide to maintain.. byt then you should know how to take care of your own figure, health and beauty liao...

anyway, there is a promo now but only for those who sign up, and also extra benefits for those who bring their friend along.. rebates ranging between $60-$200, depending on what kind of program you take as well..

number to call is 97996853 to book appointment, but do take note and get advice before going down, about what to look out for etc...

have talked about this in other threads, but if u dunnno still, can ask me/pm me ba.... my email is [email protected]! just thank me later can already when you slim down haha! as long as you have the determination to slim down, i do have faith that it'll work one since it did for us :D

my friend dropped from M to S size for her wedding and she was really very happy about it.. even thanked me in her facebook :D super happy!!! i feel like i really did share something good that helped others.. cos she also brought her sister there, who had health problems and it was helpful for both of them.. do take note that ppl go there for health purposes, even for weight gain also loh! and like what i said, she was very determined cos she had a reason to slim down for her wedding, although for beauty... at least she made her $$ spent worth it.. whereas for her sister, for health.. to me health is more lasting :D good health is wealth so nothing matters more than that.. especially since i paid for my mum's program -.-!!! for those who dont know, i sponsored her half lah actually, cos as long as it can improve her health (she has abit cholestrol and high blood probs) i'm welcome to it mah.. prevention for future illnesses in exchange? :D

jiayou everybody!!!!! :D stay healthy and pretty!

sugarrushh

dont anyhow see the hooha and join in, understand what is it about first, how it might work for you, cos pregnant mothers, those who are breastfeeding and those specific health problems like cancer etc. are not suitable for the program.. other than that its safe.. wld be gd to ask first!

my advice wld stil be to find out more & UNDERSTAND fully, think logically about it.. be it any slimming/fitness program.... when exercising/dieting on your own, also need to understand ur own body... how it works.. maybe a bit of research would help?

lack of sleep is super bad, cos it decreases muscle, and ur body functions at least 3 times slower.. stuff like that.

wiwiwi

eh..wen we go there will they hard sell? will it bounce back the weight easily after stopping? If my weddin photo shoot is june next year then how long b4 shd i go for treatment to lose abt 10+kgs?

I m kinda skeptical lor by the amt of weight you gals lose (so envy!!!!)...sorry ar..cos to me $$$ matters alot since i m saving for wedding!
happy.gif

sugarrushh

to explain more clearly ya, no they will nt hard sell.. probably the only place that doesn't, which is the only reason why i like the place =x the consultants are professional, that u have my guarantee..

my mum just finished her program, waiting for her last review, 2months into the program actually she already finish her acupuncture, diet and products and stopped, so the last few weeks was spent without the help of anything, solely on her own maintainence.. i would say that she looks exactly the same bah, but i won't be sure til she does her final review on the inbody analysis.but since her outlook is good it shouldn't be a problem.

fats can't be measured by the weighing scale, cos the weight that shows is made up of muscle, water and fats.. it cld be 1kg of water going up and down, that's why in the morning we're always lighter ma
happy.gif

i won't say that 10kg or 15kg no problem. more accurately, i would say it depends on your inbody analysis how much fats you need to lose. if you're weighing 70kg arnd there, and fats composition is quite high, i would say u can lose about 10kg its okay. but if u're only 55kg with a high composition of fats, probably i'm guessing would lose about 4-5kg, like one of my friend.. cos there's not much to lose..

anyway, the inbody analysis will show accurately how much fats to go down, cos usually our judgement is not accurate enough..

sugarrushh

it's not magic bah... it depends entirely on how you follow through, whether u're determined enough with reason to keep to your program. if you're not sure that you don't want to lose weight, i wld say not to waste your $ and time ba, cos it's our hard-earned money right.

unless u're really sure u need that help to lose weight and also fast then u can give it a try.. so do find yourself a good enough reason before you start the program!

the program is only 3 months.. after that there isn't a need to continue, it's up to you.. if it's in june, u need to start now =) after that, learn how to maintain from the nutrionist and consultant.. they're experts in this area.. and their advice will be the same, to look at long term maintenace.

if u follow through i'm quite sure everything will be fine, cos i do know my friends and my mum managed to lose successfully. i guess the challenge is still whether can maintain up til now anot on your own without their help. anyway its your own will actually, if u're eating 6 heavy meals per day after the program, then it's quite absurd to expect for your new figure to maintain! so you must jiayou also =D with their help you can lose during the 3 months, whether you can maintain it or not is your challenge.. although there isn't a yoyo effect but still must watch your diet.

hope you understand what i mean.. my email is [email protected], anything questions can forward to me yah or call them and ask... 97996853

sugarrushh

another thing to add right.. it's not an immediate process..

every review 2-3weeks, expect about 1-3kg weight loss, in the first 2 weeks it's most critical, my mum lost about 3kg, after that it's about 1-2kg.. first 2 weeks for those who need to lose about 20-30kg, can go as high as 4-8kg.. so it depends entirely on individual..

if u only got small amount of fats to lose, results will still be there, but lesser and not so exaggerating.

cherryperry

I went to mp for slimming too! By eating the supplements, i lost 2kg in 3 weeks!
happy.gif

hehe. defintely worth it! Jiayou everyone!