About Long John Silvers

delin88

Lucifer, u farnee lar.. i agreed with u. keke

For those of you miss A&W, can go j.b. mah.. i tried there lagi nice.. shiok ahhh the curly fries, A&W rootbeer float and the waffle ice cream..haha

*craving now*

kylie_wedding

I am a fan of all fast food:

Long John Silver
KFC
Burger King
A&W
McDonalds
Carls Junior
& Many More..........

But i do agree the price are pretty ex now. My current in store is Carls Junior, unlimited top up of drinks, salsa and sauces, big burgers etc. But you pay 50% more than the others (price about $10 for a set).

sella

I am LJS fan... i eat that about once a week. I know it is not healthy.. but it is my fav food.. the size and the fries getting smaller and lesser eh...

katielin

their advertising materials always show big fish, big chicken, big shrimps. But once u place order and see the real thing... it's like half the size!

quency

Hi

I used to be quite a fan of LJS but nowadays, I feel that their chicken has shrunk.... the price goes up but the size goes down.
anyway, I'm still a fan of their fries!! will go there just for their fries...

missoct

yah...damn the size of the chicken! Shrinked big time!
sad.gif

But the i find the coleslaw and fries as the best among the fast food!
happy.gif

dixie08

A few mentioned it here, and I totally agree. It tastes okay, but not like LJS batter. There could be here a reason that it seems most recipes miss. The flavor of anything fried, has a lot to do with what type of oil they fry it in. People seem to rave about the egg rolls that I make, and the real reason is that I fry them in Wesson Corn Oil. Many people try to be healthy and fry everything in oils such as olive oil, which is a totally different flavor. Unless we know what LJS uses to fry their battered foods, we have no hope of duplicating the flavor

eunicey

In the past, i was a fan of LJS ! Literally went there every day after work... but i felt that their standard is dropping drastically within these few years! But i must say their fries are awesome as compared to mac's n kfc's
happy.gif