A place to show your beautiful kitchen....

faithe

Hi all,
If you think you have a beautiful kitchen, pls share with us by posting your kitchen pics here...

zoeanne27

hi

Not exactly nice kitchen.. just plain n simple
happy.gif

405056.jpg
405057.jpg
405058.jpg

very nice and classy..
happy.gif
just wondering what u use the remaining space of the kitchen for can take a pic and share? thanks.
happy.gif
how much you spend on the kitchen? is yours black granite?

sailormoonwt

zoeanne - hi zoeanne! how much did u spend on fixing up the glass door at yr kitchen? i wanted to hv tat but hb says not useful as most of the time it will be open and we hv the kitchen hod so dun need to hv door .... but i felt hving a glass door will make the whole kitchen nicer & more classy.... still trying to convince hb to fix one... keke!
happy.gif

hi jacrudo, just check with you your cabinet is it a portion use the title instead of solid top? can share the cost and your contractor number you may pm me thanks for sharing..

clement18

hi there...would like to share my kitchen picture also...got to say it is quite messy...stay here about a year plus
happy.gif
406935.jpg

jacrudo

hi 27012007,
hehehe, guess is the lightning. my cabinet is orange, this is decided after my hubby showed me a number of colour combi. wanted white and red at first but my mom nag and nag say red in kitchen not good so finally we change to orange.

zoeanne27

Hi gals
sorry for the late reply

Hi Wenshi and schnauzie
Thanks for the compliment

Hi nwc
The remaining kitchen is toilet and a walkway, and also to put my fridge. Attached is a pic
happy.gif

Yes. I use granite- black galaxy.

Hi nas08
I used fisher & paykel dryer and washing machine.
Fridge is also under F&P...
happy.gif
I like this brand as i feel that its has good quality
happy.gif
Bought at a warehouse sale.. so still not too expensive.

Hi sailormoonwt
Yes, i felt that I definitely need a glassdoor to the kitchen. Sometimes i would cook over the weekend or during gathering and fry things.. its will be still smoky and oily... The door is good afterall.
happy.gif

I have alot of glass at home... Whole kitchen is about $3K for cabinets, granite whole stretch is about $1K, the glass in the overall kitchen cost less than $500. total for whole kitchen less than $5K exclude the hood, sink, hod and other electronics la
happy.gif

407040.jpg
407041.jpg
407042.jpg

The Kitchen Sink view, The Walk way to kitchen, the top view

zoeanne27

Hi nwc
I stay in a 4 Room flat at Pasir Ris. Corner Unit.
happy.gif
The laundry area is actually a balcony.
I dislike it and get the wall hack away, and change the toilet door opening..

starsbuckee

The fridge is from Eldric Marketing from Centrepoint. Quite pricey though, around $7K. As for the renovation, I engaged a contractor to fulfil my design through weeks of pouring into design books. Kat, honestly, my view is that to engaged a ID is quite pointless most of the time unless he/she could offer you that out of the world design.

cherz

zoeanne,
yr kitchen is so spacious. Mine is a 5room but a square kitchen so cant do much. will be renovating in Oct.

schnauzie

starsbuckee - love ur amana fridge. went to see the fridges at centrepoint but found it to be too big for my small kitchen. *drool*

cookiemonstar

star, if it is good, i guess it worth to invest. good things nvr come cheap. Miele also one of the best stuffs, but also one of the best price. do post more pic of ur place

ser50

Hi Zoeanne,

Nice kitchen! Simpicity = easy cleaning.
what is your glass door price? and where did u get?

elitegal

hi..

just to share mine too..
it's a bright yellow theme. suspended kitchen cabinets.=)

on the left side of the pic, u can see the long handle-bar of our tempered glass door.

on the right side of the pic..its our service balcony. there's also a glass door there. and
if stand right in front of our stove, can see a fixed glass panel there..its size is specially customised
to block wind at that area.

408656.jpg

elitegal

oops..sorries.

Gotten "left" and "right" mixed up.

Corrections:
on the RIGHT side of the pic, u can see the long handle-bar of our tempered glass door.

on the LEFT side of the pic..its our service balcony. there's also a glass door there. and
if stand right in front of our stove, can see a fixed glass panel there..its size is specially customised
to block wind at that area.

sailormoonwt

zoeanne : yah loh true lah...hv a door is better...can close when we do cooking mah... but hb says hv the hood ley...... so dun need a door ... but i felt a door nicer..more classy ... hehe... .

so yr glass door is around $500 lah?

guys! wat are the brands of hood/hods r u guys using? i was contemplating btwn Bellari or Rinnai... any comments? share with sailormoon
kao_wink.gif

letterbox

Hi jucrudo,

interested in the aluminum door sink and stove support... could i know if there’s shelving for these support? like what’s the internal look of these support?

thanks…

tulipzz

Hello all,

Would like to ask if anybody refrain from placing your oven beside your fridge. I've heard so many people telling me that the hot surface (oven) is no good for the cold surface (fridge), but there's also another camp that these talks are nonsense. The other day, I was reading one of the magazines and under "tips for kitchen", it's advised not to place oven and fridge together. Exactly which is right, and why?

jacrudo

Hi letterbox,

Sink/Stove support is constructed using hollow blocks, overlay with cement and tiles. The insides are tiled.
Shelving can be done by drilling DIY, very cheap. will cost hundreds if u ask contractor to do it.
The insides of the shelves are determined where the location is, no shelving under sink, possible under stove.
Will take a pict and post it later. you can refer to layout first.

409136.jpg

piggypig

Hi
1. should i centralise my dish rack with the sink (picture on the left)
2. align the side of the disk rack with sink (picutre on the right)

Rgds.
409651.jpg

mehmeh_lim

hi piggypig,

agree with loveme, the 1st looks better. Also then the cabinet space on left & right of dish rack is more usable, coz it's wider. The 2nd with the narrow cabinets feels fairly wasted, but i can't comment too much, coz can't see the dimension

hope this helps!

jgal

I think 1 is better.. so that you have less small cabinets on top.. Small cabinets are quite useless.You can only put small things in and it difficult to get it out also. you may just forgot there is things inside.

Personally, i think you just need 1 small one for sauces in the bottom and the rest shld be of reasonable size for putting pans/applicance and plates etc.

twinnie07

Ya, piggypig trust me. I have no choice bcos of the beam in the kitchen and I need to have the 2 narrower cabinets for my kitchen. Though i tried to make it useful by using one of them to store plastic bags and the other cabinet to store my seasoning on the pull out tray.

will try to post up the picture later so u have a better understanding

carelinwen

Hi Zoeanne,
Very nice kitchen! Can share your ID?

To all whom had white cabinates:
What kind of laminate did you choose? I love white kitchens but am afraid of the yellowing problem.

zoeanne27

Hi Carelinwen
I have no ID... Mine is all sub contractors which we coordinate ourselves. My god daddy helped us as he is in renovation line
happy.gif

Hi aPpLeZz (ser50)
I got it from A plus glass

piggypig

Hi, thks everyone. Will be doing up the cabinet as pic 1. Already inform the contractor
happy.gif

Loveme, waiting to see your beautiful kitchen

jacrudo

Hi Letterbox,

This is the interior of my sink/stove support.
409910.jpg

409911.jpg

The Support for the shelving
409912.jpg

Why there's no shelving below sink
409913.jpg