A place to show your beautiful kitchen....

contactandy

hi mysterious
can share the address where u source for the dinning table? me looking for tv console with glossy surface ...
any recommend ?

10s

gohby72

Andy,

Did you get your bar stools in the end? I am looking for the same design as yours. Please help.

Thanks.

gohby72

contactandy

hi vincent

I had visited the website provide by mysterious gal and drop the ppl-in charge regarding the opening time to showroom (Fri & sat 1-5pm).
u can call him to make appt b4 visit him. I getting mine in 2 wks time.
so let me know the service after getting from him.

k cu
enjoy

gohby72

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the info. You mean they don't have stock in their store. 2 weeks time a bit too long for 2 chairs to be deliver. :p

Thanks.

Vinz

contactandy

hi vincent

sorry for the miscommuication.
i mean that i will get my chair in next 2 week time. u can call him and arrange to self collect or delivery..
pls call the store .

k cu

contactandy

hi

just check with u all whether u observe the black line at the right angle joint of the laminate on the kitchen cabinet using white gloss laminate ?

pls advice

10s

max0924

554099.jpg

bbbs

Hi. I'm cook often and love having friends over for luncheon. I'm thinking of having an island.
Anyone have done island?

ymuznick

Hi Eugin,
can i know where u bought your bedframe? Find that the adjustable bedframe is unique. Any othere colors or design that have this funtion as well? Whats the cost?

joeylow

hi eugin.. reali nice design u have.. the best i ever seen.. would u mind telling me how much u did up in total? and how much for the kitchen cabinet pls?

rong

Hi everyone,
I intend to have white shiny laminate for kitchen cabinets. But I'm worried it'll turn yellow over time. Anyone with experience can share?

rong

Hi summer, your kitchen still looks very new and nice..thanks for sharing. I think I'll still go ahead with white glossy laminate. Thank you!

lovely_pooh

Hi Joey, My ID is FUSE CONCEPT, if u want i PM u the contact number.
My Kitchen cost abt 8k plus, including hacking, tiles and all drawer come with "Blum system"

ashlady

hu Eugin,

Your house is like wow! Very cool design & theme! I like the hanging light in your MBR.
happy.gif
Which reno firm did u engage?

sane

<font size="+1"><font color="0000ff">Hi bubbleluv

Your kitchen is simply my dream kitchen cabinet, light wood with tempered glass! Do you mind to PM your rate &amp; contact?

Thanks
happy.gif
</font></font>

jenpys

hI bubbleluv,

It's Jen here, I like ur kitchen 2 ya could u kindly mind sharing living hall 2..... mind gvin me d contact toooo........my email [email protected] thx

hope 2 hear fr u soon cheers................

pinkpetter

wah your kitchen very nice le! the bottom cabinets are black or dark brown? Now that I see people having matt cabinets I often wonder if taking gloss is a mistake :p

satinchris

We are also thinking of having suspended kitchen cabinet. I think its nice and modern, but less cabinet space.

Anyone can highlight any disadvantages of kitchen cabinet? Thanks.

nyny

hi
anyone can recommend me a contractor/ID to renovate kitchen?

how much I should budget just kitchen alone?

babyk

Hi,
My kitchen came with suspended cabinet but I decided to extend the cabinet all the way to ceiling for 2 simple reasons:
1) more cabinet space
2) don't have to worry about dust, oil and insects' droppings etc collected on top of the cabinet!

adelene

Anyone knows where to get the tempered glass or the metal sheet that is behind the cooking stove for easy cleaning?

amie

Hi Steff &amp; Andrew,

I would like to have your contractor contact too. Can share with me? Thanks.