A place to show off your feature walls

blanche

Hi Nattie,

Love your concept. Can PM me contact of youe ID? Rough quotations if possible too
happy.gif

Thanks!

stargate2

Hi, How much does it cost to build a simple feature wall? I basically need it for hanging LCD TV. Any contractor to recommand?

bridarine

Hi Nattie,

Very nice wall u have. Can I pls ask how you managed to keep ur wall wire free (without wires dangling from TV)?

Thanks..

tiqa

Hi Nattie,

Your wall at the door entrance is nice! Give it a resort feeling. Where did u get it and how much is it? Thanks for sharing :)

pnk_nge

Hi ID_DIY (id_diy), not sure if u still read the thread here. I saw the pic u posted on 16 Jan 07. Where did u get your clock from?

shercjw

hi nattie,

can email your ID?? Looking for ID for my new home too. Nice feature wall.
happy.gif

if possible can send me more pics of ur home too.
happy.gif

l3x

Hi CJS, can send me photos of ur home ( [email protected] )or post more here? cos my sofa exactly the same colour as urs and got a headache as to how to coordinate the colour for the rest of the house. Thx!

Lin

xiaojan

bumping this thread up!
i have been staying in my flat for 4 yrs already but is tinking of doin a feature wall for my LCD tv...looking for ideas and recommendations!
ladies...pls share!

star07dust

tinking of doing feature wall wif tic-tac door & display shelving together for bomb shelter..

any bomb shelter feature wall pics to show? wan to hav more ideas...thks much!!

jovian

hi guys...
just wondering.. with the TV cables hidden behind the feature wall, will it be difficult to remove when changing TV?

though its long long change once.. but wondering.. =)

blessed_1

Hi, what is the basic amount we have to set aside for feature wall and tv console? must the tv console and fw match in terms of colour and design cos me and hubby thinking of buying IKEA console (walnut col) and ask the contractor to do the fw. trying to cut cost. also heard veneer better than laminates.. is this true? anyone has any contactor to recommend for this project please email me at [email protected]

fantasy81

Hi friends,

I have renovated my house 2 yrs ago and I kept photos of the renovation items that I done.If interested can PM me, I willing to share. Cheers.