A place to meet new friends / partners

smileguy

eh but out of those siao lang i consider the normal de loh..the rest like never taken medicine.haha....hmm stil wondering wats they up to in july....scary sia....

hotangtang

Hello! I am new here!
happy.gif

smileguy

sure la,wil be in oct haha...tis few days quite busy....nid u to give idea where got gd food...try to do it either 9 oct or the wk after...wil sms u again...

smileguy

Cos both u and hubby all 食神 ma....so must ask u...i do have a few ideas on dim sum la..but we cant every time go dim sum rite ..ha..

lovingyou

Haha... of coz there is a need, I won't want to have a day whereby my weight and my body is no longer in my control. keke... But eating is neverthless one of my love still...

lovingyou

Haha... Ling, did you continue with the mooncake yesterday? Happy belated mid-autum festival to you and baby...
happy.gif

smileguy: u keep asking us to eat but also never say where?

smileguy

place dont tell u 1st ..time can be either afternoon or evening.....we can settle later..lol....u so kan cheong meh...haha..

lovingyou

So secretive arh? haha... Not I kan cheong, but coz I have things on most of the weekends (i.e. Saturdays) on Oct mahz... so mus note down in calendar first... haha... I got heart hor... lolz

smileguy

haha ya but looking for more kakis...tat aunty frds also quite onz...we all register for the salomon trail run ..haha..look like we quite onz in all the runs from sept onwards..

smileguy

No prob i dun mind joining the short distance with u all...there is a lot of run coming up.. in fact almost every mth..but some ppl feel paying to run is a waste of $..might as well run their own around the track or park..haha..but to me i find it very different.

smileguy

yo blah,
Long time no see ,haha,eh i tink tat aunty more onz than me lo..join more run than me somemore,haha,...

Littlewoman
She always run with knee guard de..