A Place for Singles

goooogal

I understand lah Laundry...I may look kantang, but me special stream, higher chinese one hor...and CL2 A1 ok... mai siao siao...

oh ya, ^5! ;)

simpleman

you gals are really funny lah... provide me with free entertainment ..

Anyway for those wanting lift from Harbourfront, it should be at the car-park (the car-park next to the bus terminal?) at 6:45pm. That is the only open car-park I know.

september

simpleman, it ok lah...joke nia....we got direct bus from there....

btw, ware u working? someware near harbourfront too?

cecilia, i also knock off at 530...mayb can shop shop at vivocity 1st...heehee

laundry_woes

Simpleman, provide u with free entertainment liao still got no lift ah? Chey... Waste my efforts.

K lah, I dun look like tng suah nang. Definitely jit poon nang. But why cannot attract Ken Hirai har?

Salsa, I assume ur booking is at 7.30pm izit? See u all at the restaurant lah. Unless happen to bump into u all at the MRT. I sashaying my way down from far far away.

goooogal

simpleman, since you offer, I'll take a lift la ;) Thanks! I will reach there around 6.30. Would you like some fruit juice?? I always buy fruit juice from the hawker centre there.

latino

can you all drag your dinner till i come abt 9pm?

if it is too late for dinner, i'll just grab a mac before i come and pop over to say 'hello'.

goooogal

Latino, I think we'll prolly still be there lah... by the time everyone settles down for dinner, may be 7.30 already. 2hrs is normal for buffet. BTW, are you suppose to be eating mac???

latino

no la, maybe i will grab a tuna sandwich instead whichever is faster...walk n eat lor...then meet all of you at chow house.

just that, by the time i arrive all of you would hv eaten full full already...i wont hv time to enjoy a buffet.
sad.gif

goooogal

Call your customer and say you got are sick...cannot do her nails or get one of your gals to do it la...hehe.. Or bring your customer along and do her nails in between bites!!

latino

i'll ask them to come earlier and not be late cos i hv HOT DATE with a bunch of HOT BABES AND HUNKS !!

cannot bring my customers along la....they hotter than us ok. sure go drinking after looking pretty pretty. lol

salsa_babe

yups....booking is 730pm...in case got latecomers..

shermaine...i can recognise you. No worries! Anyway, will sms u my hp# later...

aiyah....I dun bother to call him uncle liao. Just point to the bldg and said coldly "zai nan li"...
wa biang! auntie..........haiz....old liao

ok....here's the updated list:
1) simpleman
2) latino (will be there late)
3) G~gal
4) ceci
5) Diana
6) salsa
7) RaRa (maybe)
8) Bboy
9) laundry
10) robert
11) ah siao (dunno!)
12) shermaine

anymore?

rara

harlo peops!

wah a lot of posts to catch up on.

thanx for the invite again, but i don't think i will be eating dinner if i do go... but since it's a buffet, do u think they will let me in if i dun pay? hmm.

anyway, salsa, can u pls pm me ur number? if i can go i will contact u. thanx!

oh ya, very sad. i only had one bowl of cendol in malacca. *sob* the bak kut teh was yummy!

latino

RaRa! you enjoyed yourself in malacca? did it rained?

if you miss out in anything and want to get it, let me know. i can get it for you when i am there during cny.

goooogal

Mmmm...I love bak kut teh too! Sometimes my FIL would bring me and hb to eat claypot bkt at a restaurant somewhere in Johor. It's v nice but a bit too much for breakfast!

rara

hehe latino, so nice of you to offer but i brought back one luggage full of titbits, so i don't think i need anything more. already got ulcers liao. very heaty.

yes it rained!! in fact, it POURED just as we were getting hungry in jonker street at 6+, so we just popped into the nearest shop to seek shelter. their food looked really appealing and their menu offered all the malacca must-tries, so we thought wouldn't be that bad.

but sigh, the chicken rice balls were small, mushy and tasteless, the breast meat was so tough, the prawn noodles bland, and the laksa... hmm... the rain stopped after about 40minutes and that's when the street came to life! super sian cos we were already v full.

haha, u know, i was so desperate for nice chicken rice balls, i approached this roadside stall whose menu stated 'chicken rice ball, 20sen each' and asked if i could buy one or two balls cos noone could eat anymore.
blush.gif
the auntie was so nice she offered one for me to try. Gosh, it tasted soooo good we da-baoed one set back for supper in the end, together with delicious char kway teow from another roadside stall.

it was only when we walked past a stall with super long queue that I recalled that the highly recommended stall is #88.
sad.gif

but the delicious bak kut teh brunch made up for the crappy dinner the night before. we were searching high and low for the restaurants cecilia and other websites recommended, but to no avail. very lucky to have found that place cos it's so hidden. if powder hadn't mentioned it the signboard prob wouldn't catch my eye from the distance.

the coach ride there took FIVE freaking hours becos the drivers were driving very slowly... bleah. but not bad lah, in one short afternoon we covered the major historical buildings.

thanx salsa, i can only check it tonight.
sorry leh, cannot confirm. paiseh.

simpleman

laundry, aiyo I offered to give you a lift but you refused what.... and now you complained waste your efforts?

I shake my head. Don't know what to say.

simpleman

diana, Actually I am not joking about giving you gals a lift from harbourfront.

I am very mobile when working as I moved from place to place. I don't even know where I will be tomorrow. But harbour front is not far lah, so it is not a problem for me to go there.

simpleman

ggal, Ok so 6:45 at the car-park. As for fruit juice no need lah. I want to reserve stomach for the buffet.

Anyone in the vicinity of harbour front can also meet at the car-park at 6:45.

goooogal

Morning... *yawn*

Diana, we meet up at Seah Im bus terminal around since simpleman will pick us up there.

ah siao, we're going to Honjin @ Chow House.. so you wanna join or not?

september

ok, wat time? also, how to recognise each other? me wearing a black top wif brown pants wif white strip and carrying an OP colour bag....u?

goooogal

Simpleman, you have my no... maybe can give me a buzz when you're at the carpark? Most likely we'll be waiting at the sheltered walkway linking the mrt station to the bus terminal (right next to the hawker centre).