A Place for Singles

crazy_guy

wah lao..the game gone crazy when sing awarded the pk..

the thai damn unsportman one...i was hoping for them to walk of the pitch..

simpleman

ya.. the referee should have asked the goalkeeper to start the match and when he refused to send him off.

It was actually a disgrace for ASEAN football - what a spectacle

crazy_guy

ya, a big disgrace...n the stupid thai sure kanna heavy fine for tat..

n is not as if no more return leg, they can still beat us mah..

salsa_babe

never see such thing happened in local soccer leh....as far as I can remember lah....

the replay not very clear....that Thai player did pull Alam Shah down issit?

salsa_babe

since Konshinbo is fully booked.....can I suggest Honjin then? Sorry har....really dunno where to go for makan liao?

Honjin is @ the Chow House, near to tanjong pagar SIA bldg. I kiasu abit...tmr call to make reservation 1st. Any strong objections, then cancel lor

How how?

cecilialim

and yes... alam shah was being pulled down... i called home from stadium to ask me sis update me... i rather they walked off... then we could have won 3-0... for penalising the thai walkover

poopooboy

ehz... cecilia.. haha.. actually the replay from every angles are all very blur u cant make out anything.. and it does seem nor alam was jumping slightly backwards to get to the ball which made it seems he was being pulled..

anywae the thais also no sportsmanship la.. anywae i tink the refree sux..

september

salsa, u sms me ur hp also ok....

cecilia, i managed to watch the game from 80 min onwards....hee hee...at hm lah...then so surprised by the thai...dun noe tat u can protest and refused to play de....nw i tink wen i go BKK during CNY, i muz nt reveal tat i am from SIN liao....hahaha...

crazy_guy

morning.......

ya man..i was chating on phone w my buddy during the incident..we were screaming for the ref to go to the centre n blew the whistle..

laundry_woes

Morning Folks!

Eh, dun scold me hor. Providing alternatives only. I anything one. Not like G~gal who cannot go beyond radius of MRT station.
happy.gif

U know the really popular Jap restaurant Shima at Goodwood Park Hotel? They opened Shima Aji at Esplanade. Prices are less scary than the Goodwood one. But I've never been there. Can't vouch for food quality & atmosphere. Anyone been? Check out link: http://www.colours.com.sg/shima-aji.htm

Ah siao, see, I so considerate leh. Esplanade still very near for u hor? Wanna come pay for my dinner?

goooogal

Haha Laundry, I can go beyond MRT station if someone can fetch me or pay for my cab fare lah. Else expect me to walk 1km in my heels? Anyway Esplanade is still alright for me. I've not been to Shima Aji but I've been to the Ichiban Boshi there. It's more casual and the prices are comparable to Sushi Tei/Sakae Sushi.

laundry_woes

I walked for more than 10 hrs in my boots with heels in Japan leh. Accomplishment man... Though my last toes a bit numb at the end of the day. Ahahah...

Aiyah, ah siao, I know u wanna join us for dinner one lah. Dun pretend. I finding venues convenient for u mah. Actually hor, I getting a bit worried if I can make it tomorrow leh. :p Forgot tat I'm on course next week. Meaning I got another round of shitpile clearing to do by tis week.

goooogal

Sure you can walk in boots with heels for 10hrs.... if you want your calves to look like turnips! Or you want bunions the size of chestnuts sticking out from your feet. Hahahaha... Actually it's not healthy to walk in heels. I can definitely walk and trek for many hours in the right footwear... afterall, I've climbed 2 cathedrals and the Black Forest in Germany before.

crazy_guy

laundry, wanna join also cannot.....have lotsa things to do in work......dunno if i can go over if u pple still hanging ard there..

laundry_woes

Simpleman, really ah? Woodlands MRT can a not? Wahahah....
happy.gif

*checks legs*
It's hard for my calves not to look like turnips with the amt of sports I do. U know how much leg muscles are utilised in skiing?? I can lift weights with my toes now. Ahahah...

laundry_woes

*measures thickness of skin*
Eh, dun make me do so much activity in the morning leh. Of coz kidding lah. Scully u present me with your petrol bill. MRT cheaper.

Wah. G~gal, Harbourfront leh. Can car pool liao.

simpleman

laundry, Hey I also know your skin is not so thick from the look.. that is why I offer because I know u are kidding. ha ha

goooogal

There's a straight bus from HarbourFront to Esplanade...stops just opp the Esplanade near Fullerton Hotel. Of coz if Simpleman happens to be driving past HarbourFront, then can take a lift lah. I wldn't want to impose on anyone.

simpleman

harbourfront is fine but i never wait for anyone at the MRT before. Can wait or not? If not somewhere like outram is better..

goooogal

Simpleman, there's an open air carpark just next to the HarbourFront MRT station. Diana, do you work in the vicinity also?

Hi Salsa,

Had PM-ed you my mobile no last night. Please let me know abt the outing tomorrow.

Hi everybody,

I think there are a few ladies here I have met before in other threads so I guess it will be nice to see everybody again. Anyway, hope to see you guys tomorrow.

cecilialim

so whats the conclusion?? just woke up... so sleepy still...

latino keke, all along i quite siao football... from that time m'sia cup to epl... now i watch a bit of seria a and la liga... so this time tiger cup really brings back childhood memories of the singapore dream team... haha!! there was this joker who purposely screamed "yes david lee save the ball!!!"... we all burst out laughing...

goooogal

Ya hor... so are we going for Honjin or Esplanade's Ichiban??? Since Salsa has already booked Honjin, maybe we shld go there la.

latino

i know salsa is not at work and home. think she will reply later after her lunch appt.

honjin @ chow house is opp robinson P.O near tg pagar mrt. dont think she has made reservation yet.

salsa_babe

hi all.....

me made the reservstion liao. As the restaurant is quite fully booked....we have to split into 2 tables leh....but I still kiasu to go ahead wif the reservation lah....

Chow House is @ Robinson Rd. You guys know where is SIA bldg? Just opp of it nia..

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel.php?travel_id=1641&travel_site=3029

those who are taking train, perhaps we can meet at the stn lah.
Buffet is @ $34++ per pax, plus 1 beer.....

aiyoh! so near to salsa club
*thinking thinking*

salsa_babe

diana....just sms you...

shermaine...I met you once too....got your PM

tmr meet 715pm at tanjong pagar ke-yi mah?
My offc at loyang leh....by the time I zoom down, shld be ard 715pm liao....

Or maybe u all may want to go to Chow House 1st?
Reservation made under my name...

I meant Pauline....dun say salsa =)

salsa_babe

why u cannot say i langah some hunk?
G~gal....i'm not sure abt that leh....

just now a guy asked me for directions to Amara Hotel. M'sian....in his mid 30s....he called me Auntie leh!

@#$%^&*()#$%^&*()_

goooogal

Wahliao... then salsa u shld walk away lah... pretend never hear him.... hmm.. but he may think you're a deaf auntie!! Hahaha... oops.

goooogal

Aiya salsa..you shld say "ok this way UNCLE, let me show you the way" then you hold his elbow to cross the road.. hahhaa

latino

salsa !! hahaha ..i know what you mean.

more than 10 years ago, i was buying curry rice. this guy said "auntie, ni yeow ser moh?" i stared at him so hard ...and replied...eh, what auntie ! what auntie! see properly, i siow chey leh!

next time, he smiled and called me 'siow chey'. i happy liao cos i really siow chey that time meh.