A Place for Singles

kurera

GERS...
sad.gif

Sorry can't join u gers...tonight...too beezee at work...phone spoil than got to rush back baby sit IN LAW going out run errands..Ah lao got t meet clients.
sad.gif

If Diana never remind me to post here..think I also forgot to post..Tsk Tsk..

604792.gif

EVerything seemed not right! BOO HOO!

goooogal

Morning peeps.. just woke up not long ago... zzz damn tired after a long week. Think I'm too old to party late liao..haha... Till what time did the rest of u stay on? I think it was a nice place if not for it being too dim eh? Maybe next time shld insist on sitting at the dining area instead so there's more light.. if we ever go back there :p

Powderful, pls rem to get the Heroes season 1 for me hor... and thanks for paying for my Bellini 1st..

CAT we missed u and HAPPY BIRDDAY TO YOU in advance..hehehe..

laundry_woes

Afternoon!

We left about 1 a.m. yesterday. Think Powderful confirmed goner today. :p He's been wanting to leave since 10.30 p.m. but ended up staying all the way. Muz be our company lah. Hehehhe... Or tat chio singer.

I thot the place was quite nice leh. Except tat it's a little ex & too dark for me to spot any eye candy. Wat a waste...

skylar

Yawnzzzzzzzzzzzz..........

Good afternoon!! Ggal.. ya lor u left sooo early? kekeek.. we were there till 1+ i think we were amongst the only ones left there at Oosh.. whahahaha...

Laundry,
lol.. must have been that singer babe that has the holding power to make Powderful last till that late lor... whahaha.. wake up at 6am today leh.. confirmed stamp chop goner ah! wahahahah...

ya tat place was nice except for no wind at times but if the waiter is nice to adjust the fan for me then ok? or maybe i too guai lan liao.. wahahah... as for too dark!! yes!! no chance to spot eye candy leh but tat is a place to be seen ba...

Siao..
wasted lah u.. shd have gone there leh.. alot of chio bu there.. + superb singer... + we OPENED that bottle of $499 WINE!!!!! to celebrate Laundry's liberation! wahahahahahahhahahahaha

laundry_woes

To be seen? See wat? I only see a lot of faceless dark figures. Anyway, was the wine to celebrate my liberation? Then how come I still had to pay? No count!!!

But I think we all old liao. One by one yawning away after midnite. Heheheh....

goooogal

Ya the singer was good..but chio or not? I can't see too clearly in the dark leh.. haha...

Laundry that just goes to show that there's a price for everything including liberation :p

simpleman

yeah, quite a nice place .. not too many people.

the jazzy singer was good leh.. although i must say i don't appreciate jazz but still...

the part improvising trumpet is quite nice as well..

her jazzy interpretation of 月亮代表我的心 is unique.

The place is dark but the good thing is we can see the stars!

crazy_guy

wah looks like i had missed out good things last night..okok..next time dempsey again ya

n one thing.today itchy,went look at rim & tyre...end up changing it..haha

skylar

whhahaha.. Laundry! to be seen by the stars lor. whaha.. no doubt man.. all start yawning away close to 1am!! must be too much booze liao.. lol..

a good place to chill, relax & see the stars! The only thing missing are the coconut trees! whaha..

Ggal,
too bad u went back early ya..

SM,
ya trumpet was good hor?? that was why we were all captivated by her.. keke.. imagine us doing it.. Powderful sure say we are farting!! lol..

Siao..
indeed u shd hv gone.. nice place really, so how much did u blow on ur rim? so u really WENT home & BLOW ah.. lol

salsa_babe

Good morning!

I like tat place....nice place. But then....too dark liao....drinks are abit ex. I woke up very early to get ready for the church wedding....but still late. The cabby told me it was the shortest route to Siglap....but traffic jam wor.
TMD! He still shot me a rude comment after I alighted.

@#$%^&*()^&*(

crazy_guy

drinks at those places arent cheap one lor...

sometime i wonder, wat is the shortest route too...being shortest may encounter traffic jam..end still pay much

crazy_guy

Diana, mine is the OZ replica one..so its considered pretty cheap liao..if u take original one, will be one time more ex!!..my fren change one, cost 2.3K..my neighbour lagi better, ard 3K...mine just 1.2K, ok liao leh

crazy_guy

rim & tyre i already wanna change since i know i wont be changing a new car liao, so drinks not an issue lar....i still wanna go change my exhaust tip to be bigger!!!...cos tats much cheaper than chaning the exhaust system

btw, diana, mine is 17", so will cost more..Jazz no need tat big, so will be cheaper lar

crazy_guy

dunno is it pschology or not..i found tat changing tis new set, driving better n also pickup better...maybe cos the stock one though 15", but much heavier...

simpleman

driving is of course better cos it has more grip - especially cornering...

dun talk about changing rim n tyres.. even if you pump in air.. it feels better.

did you pump nitrogen or normal air?

skylar

morning.....

its monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anyone change new notes already? now big head with the preparation of ang baos liao.. kekeke...

Siao.. u mean u BLOW $1.2K for ur rim ah?

skylar

Ggal...
whahh.. hupday ah.. gg shopping or doing wat later?? kekeke..

Siao...
wahh.. u give ur car a very big ang bao hor!?!?

cecilialim

i no need change.. cos I dun give angbaos.. haha! my excuse is not yet customary... haha

anyway my sister has lobang for changing notes... she has a friend working in DBS.. so no need queue...

cecilialim

alamak salsa what new world clothes...

weekends bad jam in town leh... how to shop? i shop everything online... just to tahan me for first few days of CNY.. afte rthat then shop ...

skylar

Salssa..
I know.. but dun want to be too kiasu mah.. . kekeke..

Ggal..
ohh.. okok..

Cecilia.
u win liao lor liddat.. u haben customary meh.. gosh.. i always thot tat u already customary liao leh..

salsa_babe

aiyah....typed too fast

she knows wat i meant....i got to always minimise the screen here leh.....not like you all....can do it so openly